Cowan And Pollack On Water

Recoen

Does anyone have a copy of Pollack’s book “Muscle and Molecules”?

aspirin builds the EZ

Last edited:
OP
Recoen

Recoen

very nice interview, listening now
His fourth phase of water and cell books are a pretty straightforward and good read. When people ask me what I think they should read, I always suggest them followed by Ling’s Physical basis of life book.
I’ve been looking for Pollacks muscle book but it’s $250+ online. Scribd didn’t have it the last time I checked.

LLight

OP
Recoen

Recoen

Thank you! The exact book (https://www.amazon.com/Muscles-Molecules-Uncovering-Principles-Biological/dp/0962689505) doesn’t look to be. But I bet some of the muscle specific ones describe what’s mostly in the book. I believe his muscle work is a continuation of Ling’s (and others) which is why I’m interested. I know he had a conversation with Huxley on why Pollack believes his (P) is more correct. I would loved to have been a fly in that wall.

OP
Recoen

Recoen

What’s the rundown on ez water anyways?

Pollack has tested different substances (and light) to see if they cause the EZ to get larger or smaller.

As far as I understand Pollack's work, he is continuing the discussion of Ling and others. Ling called it the polarized multilayer theory of cellular water.

R J

Pollack has tested different substances (and light) to see if they cause the EZ to get larger or smaller.

As far as I understand Pollack's work, he is continuing the discussion of Ling and others. Ling called it the polarized multilayer theory of cellular water.

Ah. And EZ water promotes health ?

OP
Recoen

Recoen

Ah. And EZ water promotes health ?
Pollack uses EZ and fourth phase of water interchangeably. This "fourth phase" is more like jello. This is what Pollack, Ling, etc have said is the state of the cytoplasm, IMS, and matrix. This makes sense because it's basically water with a bunch of things like proteins dissolved in it. The MRI is based off of this work. And the mainstream is starting to say cells are like bags of "jello".
I highly recommend Pollack's "The Fourth Phase of Water" followed by his "Cells, Gels, and the Engines of Life" book. Then Ling's "In Search of the Physical Basis of Life". They clearly explain why K and Mg are intracellular; Na and Ca are extracellular; how cells become excitotoxic with Ca+2 staying in; the "membrane" potential; DNA; protein folding and unfolding; the membrane; how muscle contraction works; brownian motion; fluid flow; etc. You can then see how a properly structured cytoplasm keeps things out - including viruses, bacteria, etc.

Ras

All the research on EZ water/structured water/fourth phase water is interesting, but it doesn't seem to produce anything practical. These people still degenerate, become ill, and die.

OP
Recoen

Recoen

All the research on EZ water/structured water/fourth phase water is interesting, but it doesn't seem to produce anything practical. These people still degenerate, become ill, and die.
I’m interested in why you say they don’t produce anything practical? The MRI is highly practical- it of course comes with its own issues.
Taking Ling’s cardinal adsorbent idea for ATP to maximally polarize the cellular water is also practical as well. Ray’s bioenergetic pov for example helps to maximize ATP production.
Of course theory into practice can be difficult but things like B vitamins, thyroid, quinones, etc - things Ray, Georgi, etc discuss- are all needed for ATP production.

R J

Pollack uses EZ and fourth phase of water interchangeably. This "fourth phase" is more like jello. This is what Pollack, Ling, etc have said is the state of the cytoplasm, IMS, and matrix. This makes sense because it's basically water with a bunch of things like proteins dissolved in it. The MRI is based off of this work. And the mainstream is starting to say cells are like bags of "jello".
I highly recommend Pollack's "The Fourth Phase of Water" followed by his "Cells, Gels, and the Engines of Life" book. Then Ling's "In Search of the Physical Basis of Life". They clearly explain why K and Mg are intracellular; Na and Ca are extracellular; how cells become excitotoxic with Ca+2 staying in; the "membrane" potential; DNA; protein folding and unfolding; the membrane; how muscle contraction works; brownian motion; fluid flow; etc. You can then see how a properly structured cytoplasm keeps things out - including viruses, bacteria, etc.

Thank you. I always came across references to ez water but no simple explanation for what it is.

R J

Well of course
The goal is to make life highest quality possible
Living forever in materiality is probably pretty terrible.

Ras

I’m interested in why you say they don’t produce anything practical? The MRI is highly practical- it of course comes with its own issues.
Taking Ling’s cardinal adsorbent idea for ATP to maximally polarize the cellular water is also practical as well. Ray’s bioenergetic pov for example helps to maximize ATP production.
Of course theory into practice can be difficult but things like B vitamins, thyroid, quinones, etc - things Ray, Georgi, etc discuss- are all needed for ATP production.
I get caught up looking at superficial things like their appearance, alopecia, and body habitus. We know it's impossible to live forever in these bodies, so when I think of maximizing our present physical experience, I think of superficial things like beauty, vigor, and strength. It's hard for me to view a balding, wrinkled, ugly man as healthy. It's similar to taking advice from a physical trainer or dietician: if he looks terrible, why should I listen to him? How can a person like Pollack, Peat, or Ling have uncovered some secret knowledge about health if he looks indistinguishable from ignorant, equally-aged men?

OP
Recoen

Recoen

I get caught up looking at superficial things like their appearance, alopecia, and body habitus. We know it's impossible to live forever in these bodies, so when I think of maximizing our present physical experience, I think of superficial things like beauty, vigor, and strength. It's hard for me to view a balding, wrinkled, ugly man as healthy. It's similar to taking advice from a physical trainer or dietician: if he looks terrible, why should I listen to him? How can a person like Pollack, Peat, or Ling have uncovered some secret knowledge about health if he looks indistinguishable from ignorant, equally-aged men?
Their health leading up to them figuring these things out plays a major role. Also, there is obviously debate on the best ways to maximize ATP for example. And just because you theoretically know what will make your “life longer and more healthy” doesn’t mean you’ll actually follow your own advice and research; we like our habits.
And we clearly know those superficial displays of health don’t always correlate to actual healthy longevity. There are so many stories of impressive looking athletes dropping dead for example.
I do understand where you’re coming from though. If I may ask, who do you look to for knowledge about health?

rei

"The movement of blood must start in the capillaries"

Nice to see this finally hitting mainstream. I have had a few debates about the heart not being a pump on this forum, and no matter how much evidence i present they just cling to dogma. It's almost impossible to break conditioning in most people using arguments, only authority seems to be able to.

OP
Recoen

Recoen

"The movement of blood must start in the capillaries"

Nice to see this finally hitting mainstream. I have had a few debates about the heart not being a pump on this forum, and no matter how much evidence i present they just cling to dogma. It's almost impossible to break conditioning in most people using arguments, only authority seems to be able to.
Have you read Cowan’s book about the heart being a seven-sided form that acts more like a hydraulic ram?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals