Cowan And Pollack On Water

Ras

Their health leading up to them figuring these things out plays a major role. Also, there is obviously debate on the best ways to maximize ATP for example. And just because you theoretically know what will make your “life longer and more healthy” doesn’t mean you’ll actually follow your own advice and research; we like our habits.
And we clearly know those superficial displays of health don’t always correlate to actual healthy longevity. There are so many stories of impressive looking athletes dropping dead for example.
I do understand where you’re coming from though. If I may ask, who do you look to for knowledge about health?
You're right about beauty not meaning everything. It's a flaw of mine.

I'm constantly reading, studying, and learning. I think there might something true to learn from everyone. Right now my thoughts are enamored with studying infectious disease. Dr. Tom Cowan led me to Dr. Andy Kaufman, Antoine Béchamp, and others. It's stunning how much we don't know.

OP
Recoen

Recoen

You're right about beauty not meaning everything. It's a flaw of mine.

I'm constantly reading, studying, and learning. I think there might something true to learn from everyone. Right now my thoughts are enamored with studying infectious disease. Dr. Tom Cowan led me to Dr. Andy Kaufman, Antoine Béchamp, and others. It's stunning how much we don't know.
Yes, it is! Not only in immunology, physiology, and other medical related sciences, but foundational ones like physics. In the end everything is only a theory and finding the Occam’s razor version seems to be the way to go. After you’re down the rabbit hole of terrain theory, if you’re interested in physics, I highly recommend some of the original papers from physicists like Maxwell, Heaviside, etc.
You may find this interesting, it’s from the first volume of nature.
upload_2020-10-23_17-12-42.png

Ras

Yes, it is! Not only in immunology, physiology, and other medical related sciences, but foundational ones like physics. In the end everything is only a theory and finding the Occam’s razor version seems to be the way to go. After you’re down the rabbit hole of terrain theory, if you’re interested in physics, I highly recommend some of the original papers from physicists like Maxwell, Heaviside, etc.
You may find this interesting, it’s from the first volume of nature.
View attachment 19944
Thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals