Book Suggestion: "The Contagion Myth" By Thomas Cowan & Sally Fallon

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Freedom of information requests that have been done regarding alleged "viruses" asking the question: Is there any documentation of an isolation of X "virus" from a sample taken directly from a diseased patient?
Spoiler: no.

December 30, 2020

"CDC has no record of "SARS-COV-1" or ANY "common-cold coronavirus" having been isolated anywhere ever; FOIA response dated December 30, 2020. This relates to "COVID-19" because the alleged "SARS-COV-1" is very much a part of the "SARS-COV-2" story."

January 21, 2021

"New Zealand’s crown research institute, the Institute of Environmental Science and Research once again equates “isolation” with culturing and this time admits to having no record re isolation of “SARS-COV-1” or (once again) any “virus” on NZ’s "Immunisation" Schedule. And, they simply ignored a query re isolation of any “common cold coronavirus”:"

February 4, 2021

"Australia’s Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation – CSIRO ("Australia's national science research agency") admits to having no record describing the isolation of ANY virus on Australia’s national "immunization" schedule, by anyone, anywhere, ever:"

March 15, 2021

"CDC FOIA response: no records of any "Ebola virus" isolation/purification by anyone, anywhere, ever (pdf attached):"

March 19, 2021

"U.S. CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) admit they have no record of any "Zika virus" isolated/purified from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:"

March 23, 2021

"CDC admits they have no record of any “HIV virus” isolated/purified from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever"

April 12, 2021

"CDC admits they have no record of any “influenza virus” isolated/purified from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever"

June 7, 2021

"CDC admits they have no record of any “HPV virus” isolated/purified from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever"

list by Research summary and debunk regarding the existence of "SARS-CoV-2" and "COVID-19" — Steemit

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

A good write up to "cell culture viral effects" :

"Many people argue about the cell culture experiments that are done in "virology" that attempt to prove the existence of "viruses" and whether or not they are valid or not but here is something that I like to share about this argument and it ties into my post that I made yesterday regarding the question of isolation.

Regardless of the result of the experiment, how do you know that it is caused by "the virus" if you have never ever proven that "the virus" actually exists in the sample taken directly from a diseased patient? You can't know, it's impossible to know and yet everything is based on this unproven assumption, that all samples taken from diseased patients contain "viruses" without ever proving so.

This is not my opinion, this is something all "virologists" actually agree upon. Now they try and make the excuse that there are too few of them to find but that is like saying that there are too few unicorns in nature to find. If you can't find something then you have no evidence of it existing. When institutions around the world is asked the question if they have any documentation for the isolation of a "virus" directly from a sample taken from a diseased patient they all respond with having no documentation. This is not debatable, this is in black and white.

They even go so far to say that what we are asking for is outside of what is possible in "virology" but that is like saying that it's impossible to isolate a unicorn from nature and no wonder because they do not exist. We can't isolate something that doesn't exist now can we and just to clarify, every physical thing that exist can be isolated, physical as a rock, animal, plant, house, car, spoon etc. A "virus" is said to be a physical thing, it's not like an emotion, it's an actual physical thing.

Another excuse that "virologists" use is that "viruses" requires cells as liquid food so it can't be isolated directly from a sample taken from a diseased patient and has to be put into a cell culture and grown. Problem with that argument is that there are 50 trillion cells in our bodies, far more cells than in a cell culture and yet they can never find a "virus" directly from a sample from a diseased patient.

The "virologists" also make the excuse that they are intracellular parasites but that argument got some flaws too. If it can't exit the cell then the infection theory falls because in order for a "virus" to infect anyone it has to exit the cell, if it can't then the theory falls. If it can exit the cell then why can't it be isolated then and there? We are told that the number of "viruses" are 10th to the 31st power so why then can't they isolate a single one directly from any fluids?

Another point while I'm at it, if there are that many "viruses" then how do they know that the particles they look at in their electron microscope pictures on cell cultures is the cause of what they think? Try picking up the needle responsible for what you think from an almost infinite haystack of needles. Sounds like an impossible job to me. To put things into perspective, our body is said to be made up of 50 trillion cells, compare that to the claimed number of "viruses" of 10th to the 31st power, that is a 1 with 31 zeroes by the way." - John Blaid

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Stefan Lanka happens to be the one really moving the needle forward when it comes to disproving the pathology of so called viruses.

In part one of his recent control experiment Stefan showed that cells can produce the particles shown to be viruses and exhibit cytotoxic effects purely by putting the cell through the same processing methods as virologists but without a so called virus in the mix.

Now in part two of the experiment he shows that one can get the sequence of SARSCOV2 with regular cycle thresholds from his control experiment.

So to review, he put cells through the same process as virologists (watch the rooster in the river of rats by Andrew Kaufman to understand what that is) but without a virus, the particles called viruses or recently exosomes were produced as a result. Then using that culture a PCR test is used to see "what's there" and the same genome sequence as SARSCOV2 comes about.

this should remind you of this Tanzania President claims goat and papaya samples tested positive for coronavirus

So here are the videos to hear for yourself what these experiments by Stefan are all about.

Relevant topic starts at 10:50

Relevant topic starts at 24:00

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FXV7LXXP1Rfe/

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

3 great resources for those interested in staying up to date with the Germ theory exposé, plus resources for those who can't quite grasp this concept yet and need answers to their questions.

I talk a lot about germ vs terrain lately but by no means am I closed off to opposing information, we need to encourage more studies and data, done properly, with terrain theory in mind, germ theory has ruled our world through a single lens for too long. There is more than enough evidence to question and even discredit germ theory nearly all together therefore proper studies to validate the "hypothesis" are not too much to ask.

Stefan, the person mentioned in this thread numerous times is doing just that.

Anyway here are those resources, you have to have telegram to view, however they have other avenues of media.

And if you'd like to follow me on telegram:

3 great resources for those interested in staying up to date with the Germ theory exposé, plus resources for those who can't quite grasp this concept yet

Guilty as charged :(

Thank you very much for sticking to your guns. I have bought Cowen's book and haven't ruled his idea out entirely, but when Peat says Cowan (and his ilk) have slept through 120 years of virology, I'm worried Koch's postulates are not applicable.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Guilty as charged :(

Thank you very much for sticking to your guns. I have bought Cowen's book and haven't ruled his idea out entirely, but when Peat says Cowan (and his ilk) have slept through 120 years of virology, I'm worried Koch's postulates are not applicable.
It's clear they haven't even remotely slept through it, Cowan is one of the closest people to Peat in modern day, he shares so many of the same philosophies. Watching Cowan's bitchute videos on his own channel will show people intimately familiar with Rays concepts what I mean.

Ray seems to not really care about the virus topic, he has stated himself how virology never interested him. It's almost like the fine details of the existence of COVID or the inability of people and animals to become infected by lab controlled viruses in the past doesn't matter to him, though he stated many of those studies himself on ORN admitting that people had an extremely hard time passing along "infectious" diseases in the same room.

He says almost everything Cowan and Kaufman have said but goes back and forth between sarscov2 not being able to cause something by its lonesome and potentially causing something by itself.

Ray is correct imo about the approach to "its" treatment, or the treatment of so called viral infections and their symptoms. But the agent of causality is highly suspect.
Tom's book is good but it's the very tip of the iceberg.

I am considering that SARSCOV2 is a stabilized synthetic "spike protein" to a imaginary virus made in a lab and somehow leaked. So basically a toxin, like lead arsenate in the times of "polio" as per the book "The moth in the iron lung"

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I've been expanding on some of the ideas covered in this thread over on this thread by @Kris Germ Theory Controversy

One again trying to have a resource page dedicated to this topic as the debate continues.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

@haidut made a great forum contribution and post with this Both “long” COVID-19 and CFS are likely caused by hypometabolism – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

And to add more to the truly holistic line of thought represented in this thread (and Haiduts article) instead of the dominant "one cause one cure" ideology I'd like to add a thread I made a while back.

Though the bats are able to blunt the oxidative damage, the oxidation itself is also protective as we know.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

What do I mean the virus doesn't exist? It's complicated. Extracellular particles exist, organism lead information and interaction exist but as far as the conventional idea of a virus (which literally means poison) and it's ability to sentiently and intentionally control an organism like a parasite, it does not. For a thorough but quick explanation refer to this summary (pt 1 and 2) ??

1.)

2.)

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Mercola recently posted an article/ video with nothing less than an insult to the many years of well established viral criticism and personal sacrifice from highly intelligent people willing to break through their indoctrination and investigate deep inconsistencies within germ theory.

The video he shared was full of ad hominem attacks with a loose understanding and relating of the info and people involved.

To those convinced by so called experts like Malone and the other "The HighWire" celebrities, a simple minded video and article might do the trick to make them scoff and dismiss.

But to those who truly want to understand the debate and why there is such an intense following of the "crazy" idea (that sarscov2 doesn't exist) which lack of proof naturally gives way to, then listen to this video where the whole mercola video is addressed, in a much more professional, civil and educational manner.

View: https://odysee.com/@DrAndrewKaufman:f/Virus_Isolation_Is_It_Real_Andrew_Kaufman_Responds_To_Jeremy-Hammond:3

Part 2 coming soon

Last edited:
OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

A great addition to this thread is this recent presentation. Answers many of the questions people have about viruses and their existence on this forum.

Debunking the Nonsense

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals