The problem of snow water

Daniil

In the last few days I have been taking clean snow, melting it and drinking water. And this led to the fact that my caries worsened very quickly. I now seem to have simultaneously 3 teeth aching (until recently there was nothing like this). Does anyone have any idea why this happened and what can be done about it?

From what I read on the Internet, water (any) does not contain many minerals, so it is unlikely that the problem is a shortage of minerals. I also continued to take calcium supplements, eat chocolate and salt my food. I thought the problem might be in the Ph of the water. Such water is more acidic due to the presence of carbon dioxide in it. I wonder if the problem could be in the Ph of the water, or the presence of carbon dioxide in the water accelerated my metabolism (is this even possible?)?

Perry Staltic

For the longest time I've considered drinking snow water a no-no due to something I read that said snow scrubs more pollutants out of the atmosphere than rain does. Don't know if true..

OP
D

Daniil

For the longest time I've considered drinking snow water a no-no due to something I read that said snow scrubs more pollutants out of the atmosphere than rain does. Don't know if true..
It seems unlikely to me that it could cause tooth decay, so quickly..

yerrag

I can only speculate. Maybe the snow water has enough impurities from the atmosphere. It may contain some molds related to aspergillus Niger that trigger further pathogenic development of microbial forms. And it may also be potentiated by the recent full moon.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Depending on where you live and the history of the moisture traveling around the globe, it can also accumulate sulfur dioxide from coal power plants, which makes it acidic. You could test it with a pH strip and see how low the pH is. When I visited Japan, the smog coming from China was very noticeable!

Don

Depending on where you live and the history of the moisture traveling around the globe, it can also accumulate sulfur dioxide from coal power plants, which makes it acidic. You could test it with a pH strip and see how low the pH is. When I visited Japan, the smog coming from China was very noticeable!
yes this test the ph.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals