Covid vaccine concern

Gone Peating

So people who get vaccinated will produce a bunch of the “spike protein” in their cells.

Will they then be spreading this spike protein to other people or will the protein stay in their bodies?

@haidut

animalcule

Curious as well about short and long term effects of vaccinated people on those around them

LucyL

Some have said that you need the nano-lipid particles to get the mRNA into your system - and as those would then dissolve it would seem unlikely that the spike protein could later be taken up by someone else simply by contact with regular bodily fluids (without the lipids). But it's all conjecture at this point.

OP
G

Gone Peating

Some have said that you need the nano-lipid particles to get the mRNA into your system - and as those would then dissolve it would seem unlikely that the spike protein could later be taken up by someone else simply by contact with regular bodily fluids (without the lipids). But it's all conjecture at this point.
The mRNA will be transcribed into a bunch of spike proteins by the cells. Apparently it takes a week or two for the body to clear them all

Orome

Forum Supporter
I really don't know how often during this (so-called) pandemic I have thought to myself "It cannot get much worse". And always I have been wrong. Now they are testing the pfizer shot on 4000 healthy pregnant women. And again I think to myself: It cannot get much worse now.

37536.png

Beastmode

I really don't know how often during this (so-called) pandemic I have thought to myself "It cannot get much worse". And always I have been wrong. Now they are testing the pfizer shot on 4000 healthy pregnant women. And again I think to myself: It cannot get much worse now.

View attachment 21790

After seeing the children included in trials insane, as young as 6 months, now they're increasing the "potential" danger a child in the womb. I can't imagine the issues these children will have throughout life and it'll never be linked to putting poison in a mother and fetus.

Collden

Its interesting that Sputnik V now seems to be becoming the vaccine of choice for EU. At a glance this looks substantially less dubious than the mRNA vaccines, relying solely on inactivated viruses to stimulate an immune response, which seems to mimic as closely as possible the original idea of a vaccine. Does not even contain an adjuvant apparently, so the risk of this kind of vaccine producing unexpected auto-immunity problems seems far less.

OP
G

Gone Peating

Its interesting that Sputnik V now seems to be becoming the vaccine of choice for EU. At a glance this looks substantially less dubious than the mRNA vaccines, relying solely on inactivated viruses to stimulate an immune response, which seems to mimic as closely as possible the original idea of a vaccine. Does not even contain an adjuvant apparently, so the risk of this kind of vaccine producing unexpected auto-immunity problems seems far less.
This whole thing was the final communist solution to bring down America. After Israel sucked America dry and China was built up to what it needs to be they can destroy America now

LucyL

This whole thing was the final communist solution to bring down America. After Israel sucked America dry and China was built up to what it needs to be they can destroy America now
Israel is vaccinating it's entire population. For the life of me I don't understand that strategy.

kafkaz

Israel is vaccinating it's entire population. For the life of me I don't understand that strategy.
David Icke and Shai Dannon with their versions (Sabbatian ruled Israel):

LucyL

David Icke and Shai Dannon with their versions (Sabbatian ruled Israel):

Doesn't add up to me. As Pro-Israel as Bibi has been, to suddenly embark on a national suicide campaign, even if his "sabbatian rulers" told him to is a little hard to believe.

Inaut

I was getting in to some learned helplessness lately because of the amount of people around me getting the vaccine. I’m a bit more hopeful because of the following reasons:
A) God will permit or negate effects of these vaccines... I know in theory that there’s no benefits from receiving the vaccine but maybe our immune systems (governed by God) won’t incorporate the mRNA into DNA. I think there’s an outlier that we don’t see. Again, I feel bad for everyone taking the vaccine for one reason or another but I don’t think it will turn out the way the “masters” have planned.
2) @sugarisgreat posted some articles about suramin/shikimic acid/pine needle tea and it’s effects on viral and DNA manipulation. It has inspired hope in me that there’s still ample phytochemicals and protective hormones (as georgi mentioned during recent podcast with Danny) that may be protective. We don’t know the extent of the viral shedding but it’s safe to assume that if it gets out of control within vaccinated it will probably affect the unvaccinated which means we’re all in this now together.
3) I think the vaccine propaganda is in full effect but will end up dying soon. Biowarfare is what we are living in and this is just the beginning. Not sure if we are in end times now (sure looks like it) but God has changed my heart and I know that if He can do that for me, everyone else can receive Him and change as well. Our trajectory looks bleak at the moment but we need to return to a moral/honest/helpful way of living with our fellow man and woman. No more arguing or debating. We need to have mercy like God has for each of us.
If you disagree with my belief I completely understand but just want everybody to know that there’s still how. It starts within us and ripples outward.

lord have mercy on us all.

tankasnowgod

Biowarfare is what we are living in and this is just the beginning.

I disagree with this statement. If you look at the Pfizer and Moderna shots, it's clear there is nothing "bio" about them. For the past 17+ months, we've been sold a story about "the dangers of viruses," and it was all designed to weaponize the common cold, and make people live in fear. It worked a big segment of the population. But it also backfired massively with the other part.

Sure, the covid shots can maim, incapacitate, and kill.......... but the same can be said for other drugs and treatments. You can easily destroy a person with radiation. "Bioweapons" are a useful myth, but I think that's all they are, a myth. They can just use other proven useful weapons, and blame it on a virus or whatever. It's Medical Warfare, and that war has been raging for decades, at least.

Inaut

I disagree with this statement. If you look at the Pfizer and Moderna shots, it's clear there is nothing "bio" about them. For the past 17+ months, we've been sold a story about "the dangers of viruses," and it was all designed to weaponize the common cold, and make people live in fear. It worked a big segment of the population. But it also backfired massively with the other part.

Sure, the covid shots can maim, incapacitate, and kill.......... but the same can be said for other drugs and treatments. You can easily destroy a person with radiation. "Bioweapons" are a useful myth, but I think that's all they are, a myth. They can just use other proven useful weapons, and blame it on a virus or whatever. It's Medical Warfare, and that war has been raging for decades, at least.
True enough @tankasnowgod[/USER and thanks for the correction] . I can’t argue with your logic and agree with much of what you say. I just hope that the vaccines don’t do what they are intended to do.

Last edited:

Nemo

I was getting in to some learned helplessness lately because of the amount of people around me getting the vaccine. I’m a bit more hopeful because of the following reasons:
A) God will permit or negate effects of these vaccines... I know in theory that there’s no benefits from receiving the vaccine but maybe our immune systems (governed by God) won’t incorporate the mRNA into DNA. I think there’s an outlier that we don’t see. Again, I feel bad for everyone taking the vaccine for one reason or another but I don’t think it will turn out the way the “masters” have planned.

Inaut, here are some hopeful data points to add to your faith.

I find it highly suspicious that we're not hearing about the antibody counts and spike protein counts when we know they are collecting data like this. Why aren't they bragging about antibody counts?

We know from the EMA they've found the vax mRNA in all tissues except kidney tissue. But there are numerous stories of people dying of Covid six weeks after getting fully vaxxed and the autopsies find they have no antibodies.

Also, in the Journal of Vaccine Study review of studies of the vax, they take time to discuss the odd fact that the mRNA vax makers chose the method least likely to create a lot of antibodies. See p. 8:

They discuss how Moderna concluded spike protein alone was clearly inferior (for creating antibodies) than mRNA encoding all three envelope proteins. "The spike protein alone failed to initiate a T cell response in animal studies, whereas the formulation with all three proteins did."

Yet "the two emergency-approved vaccines only contain mRNA for spike protein and there must have been a good reason for this decision, despite its observed poor performance."

When you deliberately put out a vax bad at doing what it's reportedly supposed to do [perhaps because you know of the high risk of autoimmune attacks], isn't that a placebo? And we know from J&J's EUA application that their own data show placebo was better than their vax at preventing Covid.

I keep thinking they are essentially injecting placebo with an allergenic substance because "that's how you know it's working." I keep thinking the "masters" think they have us cornered, but the whole thing has been a sting against them.

Have to say I'm not sure about this. For one thing, the vaxxes have already caused a lot of deaths, and while many have likely been due to anaphylaxis/allergic reactions, there's some very concerning stuff about autoimmune attacks on platelets directly connected to the vaxes. Either way, the harm has been real.

On the other hand, the German geneticist Jacob Wes Ulm thinks the lipid nanoparticles could be responsible for all of that harm.

So I keep thinking we may be injecting placebo, but a bad placebo.

Last edited:

Inaut

Inaut, here are some hopeful data points to add to your faith.

I find it highly suspicious that we're not hearing about the antibody counts and spike protein counts when we know they are collecting data like this. Why aren't they bragging about antibody counts?

We know from the EMA they've found the vax mRNA in all tissues except kidney tissue. But there are numerous stories of people dying of Covid six weeks after getting fully vaxxed and the autopsies find they have no antibodies.

Also, in the Journal of Vaccine Study review of studies of the vax, they take time to discuss the odd fact that the mRNA vax makers chose the method least likely to create a lot of antibodies. See p. 8:

They discuss how Moderna concluded spike protein alone was clearly inferior (for creating antibodies) than mRNA encoding all three envelope proteins. "The spike protein alone failed to initiate a T cell response in animal studies, whereas the formulation with all three proteins did."

Yet "the two emergency-approved vaccines only contain mRNA for spike protein and there must have been a good reason for this decision, despite its observed poor performance."

When you deliberately put out a vax bad at doing what it's reportedly supposed to do [perhaps because you know of the high risk of autoimmune attacks], isn't that a placebo? And we know from J&J's EUA application that their own data show placebo was better than their vax at preventing Covid.

I keep thinking they are essentially injecting placebo with an allergenic substance because "that's how you know it's working." I keep thinking the "masters" think they have us cornered, but the whole thing has been a sting against them.

Have to say I'm not sure about this. For one thing, the vaxxes have already caused a lot of deaths, and while many have likely been due to anaphylaxis/allergic reactions, there's some very concerning stuff about autoimmune attacks on platelets directly connected to the vaxes. Either way, the harm has been real.

On the other hand, the German geneticist Jacob Wes Ulm thinks the lipid nanoparticles could be responsible for all of that harm.

So I keep thinking we may be injecting placebo, but a bad placebo.
Awesome post @Nemo. Once again thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals