Should we assume the spike protein is already inside us?

Perry Staltic

I'm not doing that at all, I am specifically addressing you personally. I have already been injured by shedding, so I am not speculating.

I have no doubt that shed proteins are toxic and can injure certain people. You say you are one. DGrouf claims to have gotten shingles because of exposure, yet he is apparently advanced in years and may be immunocompromised. And then there's the story of the 4 young girls, 2 of whom got seriously ill, but they were apparently in a very high exposure environment breathing the same air in a small enclosed space 24/7 for weeks. So at least in those two cases it appears to be based on less than optimal health condition and/or high exposure.

tankasnowgod

If the vaxx RNA does become reverse transcripted into DNA, and you swap bodily fluids with someone, then you can receive the tainted DNA and incorporate it into yours.
Fair, but this has nothing to do with "shedding." This is fluid transfer, which has a whole host of potential issues. This is a far cry from just passing by someone in the supermarket, or shaking hands. There's even concern bodily fluids can contain radiation for up to 72 hours after a cancer patient gets a "treatment." But I've never heard anyone suggest to shun cancer patients, and avoid grocery stores, restaurants and large crowds because someone there might be being hit with radiation for cancer.
The spike protein and RNA aren't the only concern. There are also nanoparticles, which I suppose would be present in the bloodstream and sweat, breathe, etc soon after vaxxing, but later get incorporated into cells or mostly excreted through those routes.

I would think "nanoparticles" would be a bigger concern with masks and people wearing clothes with synthetic material. Or, with new furniture or cars (you know, that "new car smell?")

David PS

I think when exposed to spike proteins from the outside the immunesystem deals with them. However, when youre injected they bypass the immunesystem like a Trojan horse. Im personally not too worried about the shedding although i avoid large groups of people. I dont mingle with a lot of peole anyway.

I like your Trojan horse analogy. It needs to get more traction in this thread.

The respiratory system is designed to deal with viruses and that is when people normally get symptoms of having the flu. The immune system handles the virus. When the virus is injected intramuscularly there are no flu symptoms. The Trojan horse has bypassed the first line of defense. The pharmaceutical companies put adjuvants (such as aluminum) and other nasties in the vaccine to elicit an immune response. Without these nasties, there would be no soreness or swelling at the injection site. The standard medical line is that the swelling and soreness is a sign that the vaccine is working. This is partly true. It is more correct to say that it is a sign that the nasties in the vaccine are working to turn on your immune system. Basically, the Trojan horse releases these nasties.

My personal theory is that the intramuscular injection sometimes diffuse directly into a small vein in the muscle. I think that this may account for the immediate adverse effects that some people have to this very potent vaccine. The shock if the nasties into a small vein is just too much for the body to handle. The governmental solution to deal with these adverse effects was to have ambulances on-site at large vaccination centers. The government's ambulance solution is silly but true.

Normally, shedding is handled by the respiratory system which is exquisitely designed to deal with viruses. The exchange of body fluids issue is another matter and I think of it as Trojan horse II. But for this Trojan horse the spike protein and the nasties are greatly diluted. The chances of adverse effects are probably similar to your chances of being stuck by lightning.

The spike protein only has a limited life in the body. I have heard 12-18 months. Until then, be careful.

K

Kayaker

I havent been sick once this entire pandemic despite my chronic ailments while everyone else - which is mostly vaxxed people - are constantly ill. Am i a magical person/creature tho whoom the rules set by the experts do not apply? How can i even stand and live without a vaxx?

Does observation count for nothing? What good is the best study if it is not applicable/observable in real life events? Something has to keep people alive ... the evidence ... i do not know. We do not know why some people get cancers and others dont ... same goes for allergies, diabetes etc. ... to much stuff being able to be causative.
So your chronic ailments didn't get any worse recently? You didn't have cough, runny nose, or fever, but could have been affected in a different way by a virus or by vaxxed people.
Fair, but this has nothing to do with "shedding." This is fluid transfer, which has a whole host of potential issues. This is a far cry from just passing by someone in the supermarket, or shaking hands. There's even concern bodily fluids can contain radiation for up to 72 hours after a cancer patient gets a "treatment." But I've never heard anyone suggest to shun cancer patients, and avoid grocery stores, restaurants and large crowds because someone there might be being hit with radiation for cancer.
It's not a good idea to exchange bodily fluids with people who are sick. Just as it's not a good idea to eat an animal that is sick because it may be irradiated or toxic.

Passing by someone in the grocery store is a bad example. Many people sleep in the same room as complete strangers while traveling, and there would be lung exchange of air, skin cells, etc.
I would think "nanoparticles" would be a bigger concern with masks and people wearing clothes with synthetic material. Or, with new furniture or cars (you know, that "new car smell?")
I think masks are harmful to breathe through for extended periods of time, in addition to being stressful and causing pathogen growth.

New furniture has volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which is why some health-conscious people look for natural or used furniture.

The nanoparticles I'm referring to is the ones that are in the vaxx and thought to enter neurons and respond to certain EMF frequencies.

tankasnowgod

Passing by someone in the grocery store is a bad example. Many people sleep in the same room as complete strangers while traveling, and there would be lung exchange of air, skin cells, etc.
Lol, who's travelling right now?

It's been a very rare occurrence for me sleeping in a room with a stranger..... they were either someone I was getting to know, or wanted to know more (like a college roommate or a date).

Even when travelling, most of the time I slept in the same room as someone, it was someone that I knew.

I don't think it is a bad example, as if you look at the "shed threads" here, some were advising to basically camp out in your basement for a year or two until we "knew more." Basically, they were suggesting the same strategy as the Covid lockdowns.

K

Kayaker

Lol, who's travelling right now?
People with Covid Pass, lol.
It's been a very rare occurrence for me sleeping in a room with a stranger..... they were either someone I was getting to know, or wanted to know more (like a college roommate or a date).
Even when travelling, most of the time I slept in the same room as someone, it was someone that I knew.
Places with bunkbeds and public housing. Hotels are expensive, motels middle of the road. These days, AirBnB is in fashion, but not as traditional and I believe it requires ID. There's also a risk of being ripped off. This turns away a lot of people, who may prefer booking whatever place is available instead of making plans on their smartphone.

P

Peatness

I have no doubt that shed proteins are toxic and can injure certain people. You say you are one. DGrouf claims to have gotten shingles because of exposure, yet he is apparently advanced in years and may be immunocompromised. And then there's the story of the 4 young girls, 2 of whom got seriously ill, but they were apparently in a very high exposure environment breathing the same air in a small enclosed space 24/7 for weeks. So at least in those two cases it appears to be based on less than optimal health condition and/or high exposure.
Yes, this is correct. I am no longer the fittest person on the room. I have a history of autoimmune disease which I suspect is being triggered. I’ve already written about all the substances injected into me in the name of medical investigations, not to mention numerous imaginings. I came to the forum to heal those damages. No one should take a risk with these injections. Chronic pain makes life quite unpleasant. As for healthy people perhaps they will be more robust at clearing the spike proteins but until more information is known why risks overexposure?

Lollipop2

The spike protein only has a limited life in the body. I have heard 12-18 months. Until then, be careful.
Dr. McCollough said a study came out supporting this - SO don’t get boosters!!! Help the body get rid of the spikes. If you keep injecting these over and over again, the body will be overwhelmed and can’t handle it.

@Kris

P

Peatness

Chestnut sounding the alarm, yet again

THE SPIKE PROTEIN INDUCES SYSTEMIC MICROVASCULAR DISEASE, SIMILARLY AFFECTING ALL ORGANS

View: https://twitter.com/Parsifaler/status/1458095530022670336

FDwx32XXMAYnFw-

Kris

yea, there is a fine line being careful about injecting oneself with the toxins and sheer fear, which is worse than vaccines. I too believe that a healthy body can get rid of the harmful effects of the vaccine in time. I read here that people now are getting afraid not just of the alleged virus but even of other people who get vaccinated! get grip on yourself. afraid of travelling, sharing the same space with other people? what about social distancing? you begin to think like they want you to think, 'they'.

the very idea that there is virus, which is 'dead' genome floating in your body and it is supposing wanting to reproduce in your cells is so ludicrous, that I do not trust any scientist that supports such an idiotic idea.

David PS

yea, there is a fine line being careful about injecting oneself with the toxins and sheer fear, which is worse than vaccines. I too believe that a healthy body can get rid of the harmful effects of the vaccine in time. I read here that people now are getting afraid not just of the alleged virus but even of other people who get vaccinated! get grip on yourself. afraid of travelling, sharing the same space with other people? what about social distancing? you begin to think like they want you to think, 'they'.

the very idea that there is virus, which is 'dead' genome floating in your body and it is supposing wanting to reproduce in your cells is so ludicrous, that I do not trust any scientist that supports such an idiotic idea.
I agree. They tried to teach us that we are helpless without the vaccine. The vaccine was supposedly our only hope.

Now, they are trying to teach us that we are helpless because the spike protein (the boogieman) is going to get us anyway. Don't be frightened of this latest boogieman.

Refuse to be swayed into learning the helplessness that they are trying to teach. Learned helplessness has physical consequences. Everyone should consider reading (or re-reading) Ray Peat's thoughts on this - The dark side of stress (learned helplessness)

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

View: https://twitter.com/SuperTe93299239/status/1458533163379183627

The first hurdle is the application (delivery) of mRNA. Encapsulation through packaging in lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) is currently the method of choice for most product developers. The LNP technology originates from a few companies (Acuitas, Arbutus, and Arcturus) and research groups (such as one composed of MIT researchers), which provided the field with licenses to bring the first mRNA projects to clinical trials. Now, some mRNA companies are developing these delivery technologies in-house. Different applications require custom LNP optimization. LNP toxicity remains a risk for multiple dosing regimens.

Last edited:

magnesiumania

I agree. They tried to teach us that we are helpless without the vaccine. The vaccine was supposedly our only hope.

Now, they are trying to teach us that we are helpless because the spike protein (the boogieman) is going to get us anyway. Don't be frightened of this latest boogieman.

Refuse to be swayed into learning the helplessness that they are trying to teach. Learned helplessness has physical consequences. Everyone should consider reading (or re-reading) Ray Peat's thoughts on this - The dark side of stress (learned helplessness)
Its much like a voodoo-spell, really

Birdie

I like your Trojan horse analogy. It needs to get more traction in this thread.

The respiratory system is designed to deal with viruses and that is when people normally get symptoms of having the flu. The immune system handles the virus. When the virus is injected intramuscularly there are no flu symptoms. The Trojan horse has bypassed the first line of defense. The pharmaceutical companies put adjuvants (such as aluminum) and other nasties in the vaccine to elicit an immune response. Without these nasties, there would be no soreness or swelling at the injection site. The standard medical line is that the swelling and soreness is a sign that the vaccine is working. This is partly true. It is more correct to say that it is a sign that the nasties in the vaccine are working to turn on your immune system. Basically, the Trojan horse releases these nasties.

My personal theory is that the intramuscular injection sometimes diffuse directly into a small vein in the muscle. I think that this may account for the immediate adverse effects that some people have to this very potent vaccine. The shock if the nasties into a small vein is just too much for the body to handle. The governmental solution to deal with these adverse effects was to have ambulances on-site at large vaccination centers. The government's ambulance solution is silly but true.

Normally, shedding is handled by the respiratory system which is exquisitely designed to deal with viruses. The exchange of body fluids issue is another matter and I think of it as Trojan horse II. But for this Trojan horse the spike protein and the nasties are greatly diluted. The chances of adverse effects are probably similar to your chances of being stuck by lightning.

Agree. And being careful is different from letting fear rule your reactions, of course.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals