Persistent Spike Protein Syndrome: Rapid Resolution with Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation

David PS

This article outlines what appears to be a highly successful, readily accessible, and inexpensive therapy for dealing with the Persistent Spike Protein Syndrome, commonly referred to as chronic COVID or "long-haul" COVID, as applied and reported by Dr. Fabrice Leu of Switzerland. Long-term follow-up on the treated patients remains to be accumulated to determine whether the positive clinical and laboratory outcomes are temporary or permanent. Regardless, the therapy can be applied in minutes in the office setting, and even if there is a periodic resurgence/recurrence of spike protein in any of the patients it can be repeatedly addressed as needed. This therapy can offer a great deal of relief to millions of people continuing to suffer with the symptoms of persistent spike protein after their acute COVID infections and/or following one or more vaccinations. Whether the spike protein can ever be completely eradicated (versus just chronically suppressed) remains an issue of great concern to clinicians and their patients.

cremes

Clinically, UV irradiation of the blood has already been proven to rapidly resolve various infectious diseases. In a series of 47 patients with early to moderately advanced spinal type polio infections, UV blood irradiation was shown to cure all of them, and as a monotherapy.
Sounds like a generic mechanism for resolving many kinds of pathogens. Why not use this for sepsis? Cdiff? pneumonia? Etc

OP
David PS

David PS

Sounds like a generic mechanism for resolving many kinds of pathogens. Why not use this for sepsis? Cdiff? pneumonia? Etc
It has been used for a long time for many things. But there are no profits in it for the pharmaceutical companies. Here is an article from 2016. I have read patents for ultraviolet blood cleansing devices. this is the first that I have seen about spike proteins

Ultraviolet blood irradiation: Is it time to remember “the cure that time forgot”?

OP
David PS

David PS

Snicky

I am pretty sure Trump also talked about shining light on the blood or something in April 2021 and people scoffed.

Trump’s initial ideas on interventions all seem to be getting vindicated: HCQ, ClO2, UV…

OP
David PS

David PS

I am pretty sure Trump also talked about shining light on the blood or something in April 2021 and people scoffed.

Trump’s initial ideas on interventions all seem to be getting vindicated: HCQ, ClO2, UV…
Does that make him the originator/inventor? Could he have been parroting information learned from his medical team and passing it off as his idea?

Two health gurus playing golf.
1695896032101.png

AlaskaJono

@David PS

UV light treatment for water is used commonly here in Australia for possible parasites and bacteria from collected rainwater. In addition to 5 or 2 or 1 micron filters. (Also many people have houses with zero filters, for decades, without any health issues. No worries mate.)

So correct me if I am wrong, but spike proteins aren't alive, so I don't know how they could be killed. I guess people could easily have parasites or infection in their blood, and get healthier through anti parasite treatment.

PS @David PS I did read the Orthomolecular article, and then the first footnote Pubmed study https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35723296/. I am calling this footnote (#1 from said article .... "We detected high levels of BNT162b2 in Huh7 cells and changes in gene expression of long interspersed nuclear element-1 (LINE-1), which is an endogenous reverse transcriptase." as basically fraudulent. They say it is .... so it is?

and this excerpt from the Ortho article they are using the D-Dimer test as a proxy for presence of the now famous Spike protein. That is fraudulent science, based on spurious assumptions. No Spike protein has been taken from a human blood sample that I know of. Just like the virus.

"D-Dimer and Persistent Spike Protein​

The persistent spike protein seen in chronic COVID infection and/or following COVID vaccinations is reliably connected to elevated D-Dimer levels in the blood. D-Dimer is a product resulting from the ongoing breakdown of blood clots formed in the body. As such, elevated D-Dimer levels indicate that excess blood clotting is taking place, which is resulting in the excess presence of the clot breakdown products. [11] While a normal D-Dimer level does not completely rule out the presence of spike protein in a COVID patient or a vaccinated patient, its new presence is a clear indicator that there is a clot-promoting spike protein presence in the body, particularly in the circulating blood. Autopsy reports have shown that 80 to 100% of COVID patients have microthrombi (small blood clots) throughout their bodies. [12] In COVID patients, D-Dimer levels are nearly always elevated, and the highest levels are predictive of the poorest outcomes. [13,14] One prospective study demonstrated D-Dimer elevations in all of 137 consecutive COVID patients, and the severity of the D-Dimer elevations correlated directly with the clinical severity of the infection. [15] Once the acute COVID clinical course has resolved, continued spike protein presence has been documented to oftentimes persist for months. [16]

OP
David PS

David PS

@AlaskaJono - Thank you for your response. I have my questions about this being safe or effective (in the long term). The posting is for discussion.

According to Dr. Peat, red light is protective, blue light (or u.v.) is harmful,. . . Aging Eyes, Infant Eyes, and Excitable Tissues

Ultraviolet light is more harmful than blue light. The higher the energy the more destructive the wavelength.
1695910265827.png

This patent image shows that there is some recognition that UV light is harmful. The irradiation is performed while the blood outside the body and then returned to the body after irradiation.
1695910665985.png

The abstract of the patent states that only a portion of the undesirable material is removed.

Abstract​

A method and apparatus for preventing and treating septicemia in patient blood is provided. The extracorporeal system includes an antimicrobial device to inactivate at least 99% of bloodborne microorganisms, a hemoconcentrator/filtration unit to remove approximately 50-75% of target molecules from the patient blood and a filter unit to remove target molecules from patient blood from the sieved plasma filtrate. Target molecules are produced by microorganisms, as well as by the patient's cells. These molecules include endotoxins from Gram negative bacteria, exotoxins from Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria, as well as RAP protein mediator from Staphylococcus aureus, and cell mediators such as tumor necrosis factor-alpha, and interleukin 1-beta, interleukin 6, complement proteins C3a and C5a, and bradykinin.

Spike protein that is embedded in organs will not be irradiated. I know for something like Clostridioides difficile infections (C-diff), the antibiotics work to relieve symptoms but that the infection returns after several months. I am wondering if the same will happen here.

@AlaskaJono I am confused about whether the spike protein is alive or dead. My recollection is that it is self-replicating and that blurs the line for me.

I am disappointed with the publishers. Perhaps they rushed this to publication to show they are still relevant.

geusterman

@AlaskaJono
Does that make him the originator/inventor? Could he have been parroting information learned from his medical team and passing it off as his idea?

Two health gurus playing golf.
View attachment 56103
That’s a sad picture of President Trump. The man had it made in life and then decided to save his country. Came out poor and unhealthy and still constantly attacked. I don’t know how he keeps going.

geusterman

@David PS

UV light treatment for water is used commonly here in Australia for possible parasites and bacteria from collected rainwater. In addition to 5 or 2 or 1 micron filters. (Also many people have houses with zero filters, for decades, without any health issues. No worries mate.)

So correct me if I am wrong, but spike proteins aren't alive, so I don't know how they could be killed. I guess people could easily have parasites or infection in their blood, and get healthier through anti parasite treatment.

PS @David PS I did read the Orthomolecular article, and then the first footnote Pubmed study https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35723296/. I am calling this footnote (#1 from said article .... "We detected high levels of BNT162b2 in Huh7 cells and changes in gene expression of long interspersed nuclear element-1 (LINE-1), which is an endogenous reverse transcriptase." as basically fraudulent. They say it is .... so it is?

and this excerpt from the Ortho article they are using the D-Dimer test as a proxy for presence of the now famous Spike protein. That is fraudulent science, based on spurious assumptions. No Spike protein has been taken from a human blood sample that I know of. Just like the virus.

"D-Dimer and Persistent Spike Protein​

The persistent spike protein seen in chronic COVID infection and/or following COVID vaccinations is reliably connected to elevated D-Dimer levels in the blood. D-Dimer is a product resulting from the ongoing breakdown of blood clots formed in the body. As such, elevated D-Dimer levels indicate that excess blood clotting is taking place, which is resulting in the excess presence of the clot breakdown products. [11] While a normal D-Dimer level does not completely rule out the presence of spike protein in a COVID patient or a vaccinated patient, its new presence is a clear indicator that there is a clot-promoting spike protein presence in the body, particularly in the circulating blood. Autopsy reports have shown that 80 to 100% of COVID patients have microthrombi (small blood clots) throughout their bodies. [12] In COVID patients, D-Dimer levels are nearly always elevated, and the highest levels are predictive of the poorest outcomes. [13,14] One prospective study demonstrated D-Dimer elevations in all of 137 consecutive COVID patients, and the severity of the D-Dimer elevations correlated directly with the clinical severity of the infection. [15] Once the acute COVID clinical course has resolved, continued spike protein presence has been documented to oftentimes persist for months. [16]
Thanks for the D dimer piece. I served a lot of people after breezing through Alpha infection when Delta came along. I use Zelenko‘s protocol before infected with Alpha. He was the advisor to Trump regarding HCQ. Are use that protocol along with brown stains hydrogen peroxide nebulizations. I spent a lot of time with Delta infected people and so recently got a D dimer test and found it was quite elevated. So I’m digging into that.
It would seem a lot easier to use ivermectin, nattokinase and lumbrokinase to finish off any residual virus from infection or off-gassing from the vaccinated than UV blood cleansing and more thorough..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals