Should we assume the spike protein is already inside us?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Given that most of us, even if unvaccinated, are in contact with others that are vaccinated and that genetic material / exosomes are easy transmissible between people, should we assume that spike proteins are already rampant within us?

If so, what should we doing?

The bigger question is, do we also become spike protein factories or do we just circulate the exogenous spike protein?

Perry Staltic

A healthy immune system will be able to quench spike proteins. They don't have the ability to produce new spike proteins in our bodies like the vexations do. I suspect healthy people will develop a pretty robust immunity against them with all of the shedding going on.

P

Peatness

A healthy immune system will be able to quench spike proteins. They don't have the ability to produce new spike proteins in our bodies like the vexations do. I suspect healthy people will develop a pretty robust immunity against them with all of the shedding going on.
You say this with such certainty. Do you have evidence to support this?

magnesiumania

I think when exposed to spike proteins from the outside the immunesystem deals with them. However, when youre injected they bypass the immunesystem like a Trojan horse. Im personally not too worried about the shedding although i avoid large groups of people. I dont mingle with a lot of peole anyway.

Perry Staltic

All of it then

It is my conviction and belief that a healthy immune system is able to quench any pathogen. We wouldn't be here as a species if that weren't true.

Spike proteins have no ability to produce new spike proteins because they are not mRNA which is what instructs cells to make spike proteins

It is my opinion and belief that healthy people will develop a pretty robust immunity against shed spike proteins because that is what the body does against antigens.

Ben.

Given that most of us, even if unvaccinated, are in contact with others that are vaccinated and that genetic material / exosomes are easy transmissible between people, should we assume that spike proteins are already rampant within us?

The bigger question is, do we also become spike protein factories or do we just circulate the exogenous spike protein?

1. Yes, assuming the virus exists and works as advertised ... but they are not rampant like it is the case when being vaccinated ...

2. Nothing? Unless it realy is a bioweapon you just do what you always did. And the general advice of doing things to be healthy apply. Basic antivirals come to mind if you realy want something but who knows if they harm you with your unique physiological makeup.

3. If the covid19 virus does overtake your cell and replicates you will have/generate spikes in your body, but that would be true for any viruses and every protein they make/use. So number 2 applies to this question aswell to ease ones mind.

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."
- Marcus Aurelius

You say this with such certainty. Do you have evidence to support this?

Excuse myself for jumping in there but it is more than established that our body is dealing with bacteria and viruses our entire races existence. Millions of them. And it is by the very basic concept of vaccines that this is not compareable with natural immunity.

I havent been sick once this entire pandemic despite my chronic ailments while everyone else - which is mostly vaxxed people - are constantly ill. Am i a magical person/creature tho whoom the rules set by the experts do not apply? How can i even stand and live without a vaxx?

Does observation count for nothing? What good is the best study if it is not applicable/observable in real life events? Something has to keep people alive ... the evidence ... i do not know. We do not know why some people get cancers and others dont ... same goes for allergies, diabetes etc. ... to much stuff being able to be causative.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Excuse myself for jumping in there but it is more than established that our body is dealing with bacteria and viruses our entire races existence. Millions of them. And it is by the very basic concept of vaccines that this is not compareable with natural immunity.

I havent been sick once this entire pandemic despite my chronic ailments while everyone else - which is mostly vaxxed people - are constantly ill. Am i a magical person/creature tho whoom the rules set by the experts do not apply? How can i even stand and live without a vaxx?

Does observation count for nothing? What good is the best study if it is not applicable/observable in real life events? Something has to keep people alive ... the evidence ... i do not know. We do not know why some people get cancers and others dont ... same goes for allergies, diabetes etc. ... to much stuff being able to be causative.
The reason I asked the question, which may seem flippant, is that we are dealing with synthetic RNA material. How do we know the body will process them in the same way?

tankasnowgod

The reason I asked the question, which may seem flippant, is that we are dealing with synthetic RNA material. How do we know the body will process them in the same way?
Only if you are injected with the demonvax.

Even the "shed" crowd was only concerned with non-replicating spike protein, theoretically viral (or human, if the vaccines work as advertised) in origin.

K

Kayaker

Even the "shed" crowd was only concerned with non-replicating spike protein, theoretically viral (or human, if the vaccines work as advertised) in origin.
PT 1:28:52- Okay, here’s one from CV. I’ve heard DNA is swapped between partners, so could a vaccinated person swap DNA with a partner who is not vaccinated?

RP 1:29:08- I think that is being supported by some evidence it just needs a lot more study. A woman, sampling her tissues and body fluids, but after death, brain tissue for example has been found, a woman’s cells have taken up her partner’s DNA. The semen is absorbed by the woman’s tissues and becomes incorporated into all of the tissues of her bodies. So DNA from humans apparently has some good biological properties, the woman uses it in her process of reproduction but stranger forms like from algae have been found in the brain after you’ve eaten a slightly harmful food.
If the vaxx RNA does become reverse transcripted into DNA, and you swap bodily fluids with someone, then you can receive the tainted DNA and incorporate it into yours.

The spike protein and RNA aren't the only concern. There are also nanoparticles, which I suppose would be present in the bloodstream and sweat, breathe, etc soon after vaxxing, but later get incorporated into cells or mostly excreted through those routes.

P

Peatness

If women are experiencing menstrual changes and other bleeding issues around Covid injected persons then I believe there is something unique about the Covid injections because this does not seem to be happening around other vaccines.

Perry Staltic

How do we know that they don't? At this point it's a matter of faith.

P

Peatness

How do we know that they don't? At this point it's a matter of faith.
Precisely that’s why I asked you in the first place. You are presuming they do and you seemed very certain about that. I personally don’t know, we can’t know at this stage.

Makrosky

If the vaxx RNA does become reverse transcripted into DNA, and you swap bodily fluids with someone, then you can receive the tainted DNA and incorporate it into yours.

The spike protein and RNA aren't the only concern. There are also nanoparticles, which I suppose would be present in the bloodstream and sweat, breathe, etc soon after vaxxing, but later get incorporated into cells or mostly excreted through those routes.
Look. If the global satanists that created all this know/want to put that thing into us via the mechanisms you are mentioning... then we have no way to escape it. I mean if someone is concerned that by touching a vaxxed person sweat he will get the DNA via nanoparticles... well that means they can put it into air, food, normal drugs, medical equipment, etc... so no need to worry about it.

Perry Staltic

Precisely that’s why I asked you in the first place. You are presuming they do and you seemed very certain about that. I personally don’t know, we can’t know at this stage.

I'm presuming based on my faith. There is no evidence to suggest otherwise. I'm simply approaching it from a position of faith; you from a position of doubt.

P

Peatness

Dr Peat: Whatever nucleic acids are in a person are going to be chronically shed; sweat and saliva, etc., contain the person’s DNA as well as RNA and proteins that are in their blood, and we are always absorbing DNA that was shed in that way.

From the article

3. Can the unvaccinated get sick from contact with the vaccinated?

The vaccine produces many trillions of particles of spike proteins in the recipient. Patients who are vaccinated can shed some of these (spike protein) particles to close contacts. The particles have the ability to create inflammation and disease in these contacts. In other words, the spike proteins are pathogenic (“disease causing”) just like the full virus. What is most worrisome is that a person’s body is being suddenly flooded with 13 trillion of these particles and the spike proteins bind more tightly than the fully intact virus. Because of the biomimicry (similarity) on the spike, shedding appears to be causing wide variety of autoimmune disease (where the body attacks its own tissue) in some persons. Worldwide cases of pericarditis, shingles, pneumonia, blood clots in the extremities and brain, Bell’s Palsy, vaginal bleeding and miscarriages have been reported in persons who are near persons who have been vaccinated. In addition, we know the spike proteins can cross the blood brain barrier, unlike traditional vaccines.

Perry Staltic

Wishful thinking is not faith

Correct, but I'm exercising faith. The fact that you would try to make faith look like wishful thinking reveals a mindset of doubt. I have no reason to not believe a healthy body can handle any foreign protein because there is no evidence to suggest otherwise. Only evidence or fear-based doubt can change that equation.

P

Peatness

Correct, but I'm exercising faith. The fact that you would try to make faith look like wishful thinking reveals a mindset of doubt. I have no reason to not believe a healthy body can handle any foreign protein because there is no evidence to suggest otherwise. Only evidence or fear-based doubt can change that equation.
I'm not doing that at all, I am specifically addressing you personally. I have already been injured by shedding, so I am not speculating.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals