COVID....... Something fishy going on......

B

Braveheart

This is what they are afraid of...

Attachments

• E6cK6_gXMAIUZOe.jpg
    E6cK6_gXMAIUZOe.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 1642608693900.png
    1642608693900.png
    235.3 KB · Views: 48

Mauritio

I was thinking the same. Very confusing. Let's see...

Remember confusing constantly the prisoner and giving contradictory messages is part of the psychological torture to create learned helplessness.

A piece of friendly advice for all the friends here in the forum : try to take breaks from all covid related stuff. The thing is ULTRATOXIC even if we know it is a plandemic. I can notice a bidirectional link of my moods and how much I read about all the covid circus. The damn thing is like crack, very addictive and very toxic. Kind of like you cannot escape it unless you become unexpectedly superbusy or go on holidays or stuff like that.
Yes I noticed the same. I give myself 1-2 off days per week ,where I pretend the whole covid thing never existed and just do different stuff.

Tash

Maybe I'm being too naive in hoping that it had something to do with the ongoing criminal investigations of the C-19 vaccines?

Met Police Ref: 6029679/21
Int Crime Court Ref: OTP-CR-473/21

There’s a lot of strange trolling going on to delegitimise this information, but it’s happening and involved legal teams vaccine victims across the country

Guys watch out for this @tankasnowgod guy he will just argue with whatever you say just for the sake of arguing....

If you go on his profile page and click "ignore" nothing else will come up from him. My advice ?
I really appreciate hearing a dissenting view. None of us know what's going on. We are all guessing. I think it is ok to challenge each others ideas on here. I for one have appreciated @tankasnowgod . An echo chamber is just boring.

L

Lord Cola

You DO understand the concept of anonymous sources, right? Basically, I can't personally vouch or verify them, and you know it.

The reason I follow Fulford is that he has had quite a good track record in this sort of reporting, especially over the past two years.

One of the biggest things for me was an actual in person interview he did with David Rockefeller. You can still find it on youtube-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NXh-2oBYWI&t=1s

Obviously, you have to make up your own mind. Maybe he is making it all up, maybe he is just getting fed disinformation, maybe he's bad at filtering through disinformation.

The two articles you linked rely so heavily on these alleged anonymous sources that they would fall apart without these sources. He says Japan was liberated, yet "cases" are sharply rising again.

How could any country be liberated when its people continue their authoritarian and submissive behavior that allowed the plandemic to happen? If they declare the "pandemic" to be over, people may temporarily become less belligerent (ie become "normal") to those they disagree with, but when another "crisis" starts, there is no reason to believe these people will be less obedient, hysterical, and unquestioning than in 2020. It is interesting he managed to interview David Rockefeller.

Last edited by a moderator:

tankasnowgod

Guys watch out for this @tankasnowgod guy he will just argue with whatever you say just for the sake of arguing....
Not exactly, I think it's just beyond silly to think that governments (and others) somehow giving up on the COVID narrative is somehow.... BAD NEWS!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSyxnqOPr3c

If you go on his profile page and click "ignore" nothing else will come up from him. My advice ?
This might surprise you, but I agree with this advice!

Perry Staltic

Talking to a phd friend of mine as she tried to help me understand the way 5G, or mostly- microwave technology works.

At a physiological level the microwave (5g) enters our bloodstream and displaces oxygen.

Now- put one and one together.

Think of what the vxx did to people at a cellular level. Think about what their blood looks like under a microscope. It’s sluggish and under oxygenated right?

I understand nothing about this: but if anyone wants to chime in - im all ears.

Oxygen absorbs microwave energy at the very narrow band of 60 GHz, which possibly could cause problems with O2 binding to hemoglobin, but there is no evidence that I have seen that 60 GHz is being used.

tankasnowgod

The two articles you linked rely so heavily on these alleged anonymous sources that they would fall apart without these sources.
Yes, and most articles from MSM sources would "fall apart" without the name brand backing them.

Ultimately, you have to decide if what any source, anonymous or not, is telling you the truth, or at least getting closer to it. What you said about Fulford's sources applies equally to everyone else in this thread speculating that a bank crash is coming next, or that "The Great Reset" is coming along, swimmingly. Fulford at the very least is presenting a take that is just as valid as the other "BAD NEWS!" speculation in this thread. I personally think it's more correct, basing that on following his work for two years now.
He says Japan was liberated, yet "cases" are sharply rising again.
But "cases," as we know, are completely irrelevant. If there's one "case," or one hundred trillion "cases," it doesn't matter. It doesn't even mean that any one of those hundred trillion cases even presented with a sniffle.

What matters are if people are getting hurt/killed in support of this narrative, if restriction are put in place, if people are being injected with experimental drugs, if money is going into these criminals pockets, and so forth.
It is interesting he managed to interview David Rockefeller.
Shouldn't that give Fulford just a bit more weight than some of the people in this thread that are all doom and gloom? I mean, if they interviewed Fauci or Gates or the CEO of Moderna or Klaus Schwab, yeah, that would be a bit of a gamechanger.

Fred

De facto world president, Klaus Schwab, has warned of (promised) a cyber attack that would make the covid crisis seem like a "small disturbance."
This is almost certainly going to happen, probably soon. Get storable food and keep your gas tank filled.

tankasnowgod

De facto world president, Klaus Schwab, has warned of (promised) a cyber attack that would make the covid crisis seem like a "small disturbance."
Why would you call him the "De Facto World President?" The World Economic Forum does not hold treaties with nations (like the United Nations does), nor does hold debts over countries (Like the Federal Reserve/IMF/BIS does).

If you were going to pick a "De Facto" world president, I would think it would have to be the heads of one of those entities (UN, Federal Reserve, IMF, or BIS). Not Schwab, who seems more like a mouthpiece.

Peatful

Oxygen absorbs microwave energy at the very narrow band of 60 GHz, which possibly could cause problems with O2 binding to hemoglobin, but there is no evidence that I have seen that 60 GHz is being used.
Thank you.

Summer

Japan hasn’t dropped the COVID nonsense. They’re closing their borders again. The allegory of the cave is very relevant to East Asia.

tankasnowgod

Japan hasn’t dropped the COVID nonsense. They’re closing their borders again. The allegory of the cave is very relevant to East Asia.
What does "closing borders" have to do with COVID nonsense? Keeping borders secure is one of the smartest things countries can do in any time period. If Japan is using the Covid narrative as an excuse for border security, that's just smart.

Summer

What does "closing borders" have to do with COVID nonsense? Keeping borders secure is one of the smartest things countries can do in any time period. If Japan is using the Covid narrative as an excuse for border security, that's just smart.
Shutting down their tourist industry is smart to you?

johnwester130

Something isn’t right.

Full blown totalitarianism to “all restrictions to be removed”.

Either the UK is leading the world out of this sh*t show, or something big is coming.

It feels like the latter. It feels like the calm before the storm.

You feel it?

Someone close to me works for the NHS sending out vaccines (in logistics). He said they haven’t sent any out any covid vaccines for the past two weeks. Something fishy is definitely going on

COVID is over

War with russia

SPARS pandemic for 2025?

Fred

Preparation of the Cyber Polygon Attack probably - the whole internet will go down and everyone (worldwide) will be required to register for an ID to utilize the internet in the name of an emergency - once this occurs, anyone on the internet saying something bad about their government or planning a protest will be met swiftly by LE -

Things are about to get a lot worse

Prepare for THIS ^ - A large drop in the stock market may signal that this is imminent. 10% drop in the market preceded 9-11.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Shutting down their tourist industry is smart to you?
I didn't know a tourist industry even existed the past two years.

Anyway, I don't know what details you are referring to about Japan. EVERY country (other than maybe someplace like Sark or Tuvalu) has some sort of "restrictions" or covid policy in place. If it's just token stuff that they aren't really enforcing, I don't think that counts. You'll have to be a lot clearer about what "closing their borders" actually means. I don't think any country has fully stopped commerce and travel into and out of their country.

This is one place where I think Fulford is very credible. He lives in Japan, after all, and has travelled by airplane to Canada and back each of the past two years.

Lol. It was ALL an upper respiratory infection. Or a Common Cold.

The whole story of "Variants" is more bogus than the story of a "Novel Corona Virus" in the first place. If you look at any so called "Isolates" of SARS-Cov-2, it's clear they didn't "Isolate" anything. In fact, instead of attempting to "Isolate" a virus from the human and other microflora DNA, they went the OTHER way, and added genetic contamination in the form of African Green Monkey Kidney Cells (aka, VERO cells) and Cow DNA in the form of "Foetal Bovine Serum." They then add some other junk in the form of Antibiotics and digestive enzymes, and then sequence some DNA (of what???), and claim, "Bam, New Virus, suckas!!!!!! Shut down the world, yo!"

The "Variants" are that same kind of shoddy work, except worse, as they don't even ATTEMPT to go through the compromised health agencies.

FAz3.gif

OP
ddjd

ddjd

What a strange day eh?

WHO recommending lifting international travel bans and saying proof of jab not necessarily needed.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

Fred

What a strange day eh?

WHO recommending lifting international travel bans and saying proof of jab not necessarily needed.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

Alex Jones said that these people think they're invincible. Not saying he's necessarily right, but if so, that is the type of attitude that causes people to make major mistakes. And you would probably need an attitude of invincibility to even CONSIDER launching a fake pandemic! So could they actually be trying to unwind this thing? I kinda doubt it, but it's at least possible. If they wanted to move on to Plan B (cyber attack shutting everything down), you would think they would just do it. Why unwind the covid narrative first?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals