COVID....... Something fishy going on......

tankasnowgod

Well just a week or two ago, didn’t news drop about Australia saying that Omicron just needs to spread at this point? I think governments have lost the narrative. It’s glaringly obvious that the latest strain of whatever COVID is supposed to be is just an upper respiratory infection.
Lol. It was ALL an upper respiratory infection. Or a Common Cold.

The whole story of "Variants" is more bogus than the story of a "Novel Corona Virus" in the first place. If you look at any so called "Isolates" of SARS-Cov-2, it's clear they didn't "Isolate" anything. In fact, instead of attempting to "Isolate" a virus from the human and other microflora DNA, they went the OTHER way, and added genetic contamination in the form of African Green Monkey Kidney Cells (aka, VERO cells) and Cow DNA in the form of "Foetal Bovine Serum." They then add some other junk in the form of Antibiotics and digestive enzymes, and then sequence some DNA (of what???), and claim, "Bam, New Virus, suckas!!!!!! Shut down the world, yo!"

The "Variants" are that same kind of shoddy work, except worse, as they don't even ATTEMPT to go through the compromised health agencies.

tankasnowgod

Re prepareforchange.net, who are these vague military and intelligence sources he refers to? How do you know if he isn't making things up?
You DO understand the concept of anonymous sources, right? Basically, I can't personally vouch or verify them, and you know it.

The reason I follow Fulford is that he has had quite a good track record in this sort of reporting, especially over the past two years.

One of the biggest things for me was an actual in person interview he did with David Rockefeller. You can still find it on youtube-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NXh-2oBYWI&t=1s

Obviously, you have to make up your own mind. Maybe he is making it all up, maybe he is just getting fed disinformation, maybe he's bad at filtering through disinformation.

Makrosky

I was thinking the same. Very confusing. Let's see...

Remember confusing constantly the prisoner and giving contradictory messages is part of the psychological torture to create learned helplessness.

A piece of friendly advice for all the friends here in the forum : try to take breaks from all covid related stuff. The thing is ULTRATOXIC even if we know it is a plandemic. I can notice a bidirectional link of my moods and how much I read about all the covid circus. The damn thing is like crack, very addictive and very toxic. Kind of like you cannot escape it unless you become unexpectedly superbusy or go on holidays or stuff like that.

AdoTintor

yes wish I could take a break from it all. My kids say that I manage to work it into all conversations. But it weighs heavily on ones thoughts, even when not looking at the forum. I could be on a sipping cocktails on a beach with Pamela Anderson and still be thinking about it. It feels like we are all in a slaughter pen and its just a matter of time. Oh to be a normy.

Anyway back to business: it might be that the thorough spread of Omicron has given too many people, even all the vaxed, some decent immunity which means they cannot easily create spikes in cases again and will be unable to justify lockdowns. I suppose it is possible to create spikes in cases just by increasing testing and relying on the false positives, but it must make things more tricky. So maybe this is why they are pulling back, they know they can never-ever create another surge in cases?

Tomb.

I was just saying the same thing. Seems very odd. The other day on Twitter, I listened to a recorded call somebody had with their doctor (in UK) and the doctor was hinting at potentially very bad information coming out in the coming months on the vaccines. Call seemed legit to me and it has since been removed from Twitter.
Got a link to that?

Makrosky

yes wish I could take a break from it all. My kids say that I manage to work it into all conversations. But it weighs heavily on ones thoughts, even when not looking at the forum. I could be on a sipping cocktails on a beach with Pamela Anderson and still be thinking about it. It feels like we are all in a slaughter pen and its just a matter of time. Oh to be a normy.
This is part of the plan I think. It is a wide spectrum attack on human psyche from all sides and with all techniques.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Guys watch out for this @tankasnowgod guy he will just argue with whatever you say just for the sake of arguing....

If you go on his profile page and click "ignore" nothing else will come up from him. My advice ?

Sitaruîm

I'm writing an essay about vaccine passports and I'm asking for help regarding an example I'd like to use. I read somewhere on this forum that humans accumulate the amount of aluminum contained in vaccines in the span of 12 years or so. So that if a child receives 30 vaccines before reaching adulthood, he will have accumulated the amount of aluminum of a 30*12 year old. Can anyone confirm the veracity of the statement or have some sources for it?

Makrosky

Guys watch out for this @tankasnowgod guy he will just argue with whatever you say just for the sake of arguing....

If you go on his profile page and click "ignore" nothing else will come up from him. My advice ?
No need to encourage others to witch hunt a forum member you dislike. For me, Tanka is an appreciated member of the forum.

B

Braveheart

The vax crew can't keep this up forever...."It has been conservatively estimated that at least one hundred and fifty thousand Americans have died as a result of the COVID shots. The true number is probably closer to three hundred thousand."

jmparret

Everything is very suspicious, just look at what canada did to the truckers. You can cross the border with no vaccine, only later did they say they have to quarantine for two weeks.
I hope they are done with this stuff. i know the great reset has not ended and that is worse than i thought. video start at 18

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/rdH8hrYDZWQU/

P

Peatness

I'm writing an essay about vaccine passports and I'm asking for help regarding an example I'd like to use. I read somewhere on this forum that humans accumulate the amount of aluminum contained in vaccines in the span of 12 years or so. So that if a child receives 30 vaccines before reaching adulthood, he will have accumulated the amount of aluminum of a 30*12 year old. Can anyone confirm the veracity of the statement or have some sources for it?
Not sure how helpful this is

burtlancast

The most probable answer is the OMICRON variant killed their plans.

Israel exploded in their faces with their total vaccination experiment, and the sheep is slowly waking up to being lied to, and that's what they're afraid of.

They achieved part of their goal of poisoning half the human race, especially children, and the plausible deniability cover cannot be invoked against hard data of infection in vaccinated folks.

They will use this end of restriction to cover their asses when those start dying in masses.

burtlancast

Peatful

Talking to a phd friend of mine as she tried to help me understand the way 5G, or mostly- microwave technology works.

At a physiological level the microwave (5g) enters our bloodstream and displaces oxygen.

Now- put one and one together.

Think of what the vxx did to people at a cellular level. Think about what their blood looks like under a microscope. It’s sluggish and under oxygenated right?

I understand nothing about this: but if anyone wants to chime in - im all ears.

It’s all connected.

While I was in lockdown- Version and ATT were putting up these towers without an ounce of disruption.

It’s why the French are knocking them down.

mrchibbs

I think the elites are starting to recognize that if they don't put an end to this nonsense they will cause a full loss of confidence in the key institutions (media, public health, government etc.)

But I don't think we're out of the woods, several key figures are talking about new wide-ranging vaccination programs. It's going to be a constant battle.