COVID....... Something fishy going on......

burtlancast

Phosphor

I"m guessing the internet is going to be shut down and Russia blamed for it. Only those with ham radios will be able to communicate, and those can be easily located and neutralized. Those who have managed to form compounds where they can raise their own food, may last longer than those who did not / cannot. It will be just so more peaceful on the other side.
I notice even the people like Berensen and Mercola are saying it's ending, which to me says they have either been taken prisoner, killed, or threatened with something so awful that they capitulated. It does not look good, does it? Just yesterday, I had to click a box on Nextdoor saying I would not spread "misinformation" or I was locked out. Yep, something is going on. Having had a Top Secret clearance, I know that there is always a "diversion" when something absolutely different from the focus of attention, is occurring.

Lilac

Probably through the forum (I read so many places), I heard about "devolution." I ended up looking into this theory and watched this video of Patel Patriot interviewing Clif High. Clif High is an interesting blend of alternative thinking. His father (he says) was a colonel in the U.S. military. Clif is a tech guy, linguist, historian, and health researcher. Very out there. He calls it the "woo."

View: https://rumble.com/vrkqx7-patel-patriot-devolution-power-hour-clif-high-interview.html

This theory is an optimistic one. So perhaps people are being squeezed now, to get these reversals. A possibility.

I always read @tankasnowgod. Even though I know I might get a bucket of cold water thrown on me. Sometimes that is needed. ;)?

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I"m guessing the internet is going to be shut down and Russia blamed for it. Only those with ham radios will be able to communicate, and those can be easily located and neutralized. Those who have managed to form compounds where they can raise their own food, may last longer than those who did not / cannot. It will be just so more peaceful on the other side.
I notice even the people like Berensen and Mercola are saying it's ending, which to me says they have either been taken prisoner, killed, or threatened with something so awful that they capitulated. It does not look good, does it? Just yesterday, I had to click a box on Nextdoor saying I would not spread "misinformation" or I was locked out. Yep, something is going on. Having had a Top Secret clearance, I know that there is always a "diversion" when something absolutely different from the focus of attention, is occurring.
I had a TS too.

I've been wondering who (other than Pharma execs and FDA/CDC/NIH) are the brains behind the OWS and who were the proposal technical/capture managers. The official OWS docs say the contracts were given in mid-2020 but both Pfizer & Moderna started work in January 2020, according to their own docs. So who set them off to work on this project in January 2020 - or earlier? With promises to get federal $$ when official contracts in place?

It seems quite obvious to me that these vaccines may just be stopped to make way for the "next gen" RNA vaccines with multi-strain efficacy. I don't think the vaccine wars are over by any stretch - just setting up for the next phase. Especially if they need that chip in every arm.

Lollipop2

Having had a Top Secret clearance, I know that there is always a "diversion" when something absolutely different from the focus of attention, is occurring.
What are these specifically in your opinion. There is a lot going on around the globe. Could you define these two sides?

tankasnowgod

One question..... how?

Everyone seems to think it's a very tiny group resisting, and a massive, massive group organizing these things. But it's exactly the opposite.

The number of military and "elected officials" in the United States is less than 2 Million. The population is over 350 Million, and even their (likely inflated) vaccine stats put at least 100 Million people not going for it.

Just because their goal may be to kill off 95% of humanity doesn't mean it's any more realistic that someone's goal of winning $300 Million in the Powerball. Go back and read "Behold a Pale Horse!" by William Cooper. He thinks that the masses of the US were going to be hauled off to concentrations camps "any day now," and that AIDS would wipe out 75% of the population by the year 2000. With 30 years of hindsight, we can see that neither of those things came anywhere close to happening.

You even talk about how people's focus is "diverted" from having a Top Secret clearance. Since these rumors of an "internet shut down" have been swirling for several years now, it's just as likely a "diversion" as anything else.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

WE ARE CURRENTLY IN PHASE 5

The new world order ...

Phase 1: Simulate a threat and create fear. (December 2019-March 2020)
- Mount a pandemic in China.
- Kill tens of thousands of elderly people.
- Increase the number of cases and deaths
- Position vaccination as the only solution from the beginning.
- Focus all attention on Covid-19.
Result, (almost) general panic

Phase 2: Sow the tares and division. (March 2020-December 2020)
- Impose multiple unnecessary, liberticidal and unconstitutional coercive measures.
- Paralyze trade and the economy.
- Observe the submission of a majority and the resistance of a rebellious minority.
- Stigmatize the rebels and create a horizontal division.
- Censoring dissident leaders.
- Punish disobedience.
- Generalize PCR tests.
- Create confusion between cases, infected, sick, hospitalized and dead.
- Disqualify all effective treatments.
- Hope for a rescue vaccine.
Result, (almost) general panic.

Phase 3: Bring a treacherous and deadly solution. (December 2020-June 2021)
- Offer a free vaccine for everyone.
- Promise protection and return to normality.
- Establish a herd immunization target.
- Simulate a partial recovery of the economy.
- Hide statistics of side effects and deaths from injections.
- Passing off the side effects of the injections as "natural" effects of the virus and the disease.
- Recover the notion of a variant as a natural mutation of the virus.
- Justify the maintenance of coercive measures by not applying the herd immunity threshold.
- Punish health professionals for the illegal exercise of care and healing. -
Result, doubts and feelings of betrayal among the vaxx, discouragement among opponents.

Phase 4: Install Apartheid and the QR code. (June 2021-October 2021)
- Voluntarily plan for shortages.
- Impose the vaccination pass (QR code) to reward the vaccinated, punish the resistant.
- Create an Apartheid of the privileged against the others.
- Take away the right to work or study from non-vaxx.
- Withdraw basic services to the non-vaxx.
- Impose PCR payment tests on non-vaxx.
Result, First stage of digital control, impoverishment of opponents

Phase 5: Establish chaos and Martial law. (November 2021-March 2022)
- Exploit the shortage of goods and food.
- Cause the paralysis of the real economy and the closure of factories and shops.
- Let unemployment explode.
- Apply a third dose to the vaxx (boosters).
- Take up the murder of the living old men.
- Impose compulsory vaccination for all.
- Amplify the myth of variants, the efficacy of the vaccine and the immunity of the herd.
- Demonize the anti-vaxx and hold them responsible for the dead.
- Arrest opposition leaders.
- Impose digital identity on everyone (QR code): Birth certificate, identity document, passport, driving license, health insurance card ...
- Establish martial law to defeat the opposition.
Result, Second stage of digital control. Imprisonment or removal of opponents.

Phase 6: Cancel the debts and dematerialize the money. (March 2022-September 2022)
- Trigger the economic, financial and stock market collapse, the bankruptcy of the banks.
- To rescue the losses of the banks in the accounts of their clients.
- Activate the «Great Reset».
- Dematerialize money.
- Cancel debts, loans and loans.
- Impose the digital portfolio. (Digital Wallet)
- Seize properties and land.
- Ban all global medicines.
- Confirm the obligation to vaccinate semi-annually or annually.
- Impose food rationing and a diet based on the Codex Alimentarius.
- Extend the measures to emerging countries.
Result, Third stage of digital control. Extension of the N.O.M. to the whole planet

SamYo123

Well differe
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN PHASE 5

The new world order ...

Phase 1: Simulate a threat and create fear. (December 2019-March 2020)
- Mount a pandemic in China.
- Kill tens of thousands of elderly people.
- Increase the number of cases and deaths
- Position vaccination as the only solution from the beginning.
- Focus all attention on Covid-19.
Result, (almost) general panic

Phase 2: Sow the tares and division. (March 2020-December 2020)
- Impose multiple unnecessary, liberticidal and unconstitutional coercive measures.
- Paralyze trade and the economy.
- Observe the submission of a majority and the resistance of a rebellious minority.
- Stigmatize the rebels and create a horizontal division.
- Censoring dissident leaders.
- Punish disobedience.
- Generalize PCR tests.
- Create confusion between cases, infected, sick, hospitalized and dead.
- Disqualify all effective treatments.
- Hope for a rescue vaccine.
Result, (almost) general panic.

Phase 3: Bring a treacherous and deadly solution. (December 2020-June 2021)
- Offer a free vaccine for everyone.
- Promise protection and return to normality.
- Establish a herd immunization target.
- Simulate a partial recovery of the economy.
- Hide statistics of side effects and deaths from injections.
- Passing off the side effects of the injections as "natural" effects of the virus and the disease.
- Recover the notion of a variant as a natural mutation of the virus.
- Justify the maintenance of coercive measures by not applying the herd immunity threshold.
- Punish health professionals for the illegal exercise of care and healing. -
Result, doubts and feelings of betrayal among the vaxx, discouragement among opponents.

Phase 4: Install Apartheid and the QR code. (June 2021-October 2021)
- Voluntarily plan for shortages.
- Impose the vaccination pass (QR code) to reward the vaccinated, punish the resistant.
- Create an Apartheid of the privileged against the others.
- Take away the right to work or study from non-vaxx.
- Withdraw basic services to the non-vaxx.
- Impose PCR payment tests on non-vaxx.
Result, First stage of digital control, impoverishment of opponents

Phase 5: Establish chaos and Martial law. (November 2021-March 2022)
- Exploit the shortage of goods and food.
- Cause the paralysis of the real economy and the closure of factories and shops.
- Let unemployment explode.
- Apply a third dose to the vaxx (boosters).
- Take up the murder of the living old men.
- Impose compulsory vaccination for all.
- Amplify the myth of variants, the efficacy of the vaccine and the immunity of the herd.
- Demonize the anti-vaxx and hold them responsible for the dead.
- Arrest opposition leaders.
- Impose digital identity on everyone (QR code): Birth certificate, identity document, passport, driving license, health insurance card ...
- Establish martial law to defeat the opposition.
Result, Second stage of digital control. Imprisonment or removal of opponents.

Phase 6: Cancel the debts and dematerialize the money. (March 2022-September 2022)
- Trigger the economic, financial and stock market collapse, the bankruptcy of the banks.
- To rescue the losses of the banks in the accounts of their clients.
- Activate the «Great Reset».
- Dematerialize money.
- Cancel debts, loans and loans.
- Impose the digital portfolio. (Digital Wallet)
- Seize properties and land.
- Ban all global medicines.
- Confirm the obligation to vaccinate semi-annually or annually.
- Impose food rationing and a diet based on the Codex Alimentarius.
- Extend the measures to emerging countries.
Result, Third stage of digital control. Extension of the N.O.M. to the whole planet

Well different countries are at different stages.... Phase 5, and alot of countries are stopping covid restrictions.. none of phase 5 has really happend except boosters.. and still many 2jabbers arnt getting a 3rd

Atman

I am bit a surprised nobody has brought this up yet, but I am pretty sure that this is the reason for the 180° turn in England, because it fits the timing:

The killing blow is on page 5:
1642883519542.png

Long story short: Vaccination probably caused an increase in all-cause mortality right at the time when vaccination campaigns reached their peaks for the specific age cohort. This increase gets falsly attributed to the unvaccinated group due to systematic errors in categorization. (If you die within 14 days, you are unvaccinated. If no vaccination status gets reported, you are unvaccinated?)

P

Peatness

@Atman you will find this discussed here

Although that data supports my position on the vaccines I am mindful that 'unvaccinated' and 'vaccinated' are contested categories. Does it mean I dose, 2 doses, 3 doses. What about the 14 day rule? The data is so incomplete.

Atman

@Atman you will find this discussed here

Although that data supports my position on the vaccines I am mindful that 'unvaccinated' and 'vaccinated' are contested categories. Does it mean I dose, 2 doses, 3 doses. What about the 14 day rule? The data is so incomplete.
The paper has been posted in that thread but not discussed.

The data is incomplete and has to be interpreted very carefully but the above posted 3 graphs leave no escape from the hypothesis that the vaccination causes an increase in mortality. How do you otherwise explain the time shifted mortality peaks for different age cohorts?!

P

Peatness

The paper has been posted in that thread but not discussed.

The data is incomplete and has to be interpreted very carefully but the above posted 3 graphs leave no escape from the hypothesis that the vaccination causes an increase in mortality. How do you otherwise explain the time shifted mortality peaks for different age cohorts?!
I am agreeing with the hypothesis, I said so. I think the graph would be even more dramatic if we had the true data

BearWithMe

I was thinking the same. Very confusing. Let's see...

Remember confusing constantly the prisoner and giving contradictory messages is part of the psychological torture to create learned helplessness.

A piece of friendly advice for all the friends here in the forum : try to take breaks from all covid related stuff. The thing is ULTRATOXIC even if we know it is a plandemic. I can notice a bidirectional link of my moods and how much I read about all the covid circus. The damn thing is like crack, very addictive and very toxic. Kind of like you cannot escape it unless you become unexpectedly superbusy or go on holidays or stuff like that.
This x1000 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BearWithMe

I am bit a surprised nobody has brought this up yet, but I am pretty sure that this is the reason for the 180° turn in England, because it fits the timing:

The killing blow is on page 5:
View attachment 32727

Long story short: Vaccination probably caused an increase in all-cause mortality right at the time when vaccination campaigns reached their peaks for the specific age cohort. This increase gets falsly attributed to the unvaccinated group due to systematic errors in categorization. (If you die within 14 days, you are unvaccinated. If no vaccination status gets reported, you are unvaccinated?)
The real question is why they allowed this paper to be published. If they wanted to continue with the old narrative, they would just silence the authors, like they did so many times before.

Fred

The real question is why they allowed this paper to be published. If they wanted to continue with the old narrative, they would just silence the authors, like they did so many times before.

It hasn't been peer-reviewed, so it hasn't been published in a "respectable" journal. And as the authors say, the data demonstrates systematic miscategorization of vaccination status (which it clearly does). So no damning data has been officially released ... neither by the UK govt., nor by the paper authors.
Also, not everyone can be silenced. They don't have total control. There's too many of us, and too many outlets.

BearWithMe

It hasn't been peer-reviewed, so it hasn't been published in a "respectable" journal. And as the authors say, the data demonstrates systematic miscategorization of vaccination status (which it clearly does). So no damning data has been officially released ... neither by the UK govt., nor by the paper authors.
Also, not everyone can be silenced. They don't have total control. There's too many of us, and too many outlets.
Let me phrase it differently: They decided this will become mainstream narrative. They have a reason for this. It is 100% controlled and deliberate.

Fred

Let me phrase it differently: They decided this will become mainstream narrative. They have a reason for this. It is 100% controlled and deliberate.
It's not mainstream at all though. I doubt 0.1% of people have seen this paper or the UK data it's based on. And I predict it never will be, as long as the scam continues.

Fred

Note that the loosening of restrictions WORLDWIDE immediately followed the meeting of the Davos Group last week.