COVID....... Something fishy going on......

Peatful

What a strange day eh?

WHO recommending lifting international travel bans and saying proof of jab not necessarily needed.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING?
Let us fly because 5G sends us into the ground I presume?

Honestly, these are the same people that kill young innocent children with the vxx and have brutally slain many who have stood in their way.

There is no logic to understand their demented evil ways.

Being aware and awake like yourself is the best place to be.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

? I'm Wondering are we now in the calm before the storm Phase 2
20220120_224414.jpg

AdoTintor

I think you're right that this is a tactical pull back from corona. They realise it can't be maintained anymore, mainly because omicron gave even the vaxed immunity, so they cannot create surges in cases to scare people into taking an unpleasant vaccine whose side effects are increasingly apparent to large numbers of people, which must include by now every pro athlete on the planet. Perhaps even Nadal knows.

But there are too many people who have committed crimes against humanity to allow us to sit around and investigate what happened. It would be naive to think they will not follow this up with total fricking chaos. Either a new virulant virus (released at the winter olympic super-spread event a la George Webb) or supply chain chaos.

Its interesting that they can acheive the digital passport from supply chain chaos and they really don't need the virus to get the passport. We would all happily accept a digital passport in order to receive food for our family i.e. rationing if supply chains break down, wouldn't we?

linen

Not sure if this has been mentioned:

Covid-19 Vaccines under Criminal Investigation. Case no: 6029679/21- This case is now lost in the system but the following one has been accepted. Research Reiner Fuellmich he is one of many in the Corona Investigative Committee putting a case together. Website

International Criminal Court in the Hague case # OTP-CR-473/21

Source

Lollipop2

Guys watch out for this @tankasnowgod guy he will just argue with whatever you say just for the sake of arguing....

If you go on his profile page and click "ignore" nothing else will come up from him. My advice ?
This is extremely bad form for Ray Peat Forum. I like @tankasnowgod. He has opened my awareness to some highly interesting ideas. Do I agree with everything? No. But I can’t say that about anyone. I have had back and forths with him, but like @Makrosky said, he is valued forum member. Please let’s keep RPF mature and not petty.

Fred

As "Medcram" pointed out, a properly filled-out death certificate should have a chain of events listed, so there shouldn't be any death certificates that list ONLY covid. That being said, the whole thing is an obvious fraud. It's possible that this debunkable claim is being planted in the mainstream to discredit the "conspiracy theorists", kinda like they did with the "Dalila Jakupović collapsing at the Australian Open" story (which was from 2020).

Lejeboca

This is extremely bad form for Ray Peat Forum. I like @tankasnowgod. He has opened my awareness to some highly interesting ideas. Do I agree with everything? No. But I can’t say that about anyone. I have had back and forths with him, but like @Makrosky said, he is valued forum member. Please let’s keep RPF mature and not petty.

Just wanted to second your words, Lolli !

Let's be civil and not promote gang-ignoring members.

burtlancast

Maybe I'm being too naive in hoping that it had something to do with the ongoing criminal investigations of the C-19 vaccines?

Met Police Ref: 6029679/21
Int Crime Court Ref: OTP-CR-473/21

There’s a lot of strange trolling going on to delegitimise this information, but it’s happening and involved legal teams vaccine victims across the country
I'm afraid Dr White is just another standard British controlled opposition con job.

The real panic inside the medical establishment might be explained by this video posted 8 days ago by spanish doctor Ricardo Delgado

EDIT: Nevermind about Dr Delgado, the guy seems out of his mind; he claims Sars Cov 2 was never isolated at all and that all disease symptoms are caused by the graphene oxide in vaccines, masks and PCR tests.

Another con job.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

I'm afraid Dr White is just another standard British controlled opposition con job.

The real panic inside the medical establishment might be explained by this video posted 8 days ago by spanish doctor Ricardo Delgado

I believe this man is sincere.

Doesn't make sense to me. There are multiple doses in each vial. There's no way to ensure each person receives one unique circuit; some could receive multiple circuits, and some could receive none. Also multiple injections would be introducing more circuits

SamYo123

I think the elites are starting to recognize that if they don't put an end to this nonsense they will cause a full loss of confidence in the key institutions (media, public health, government etc.)

But I don't think we're out of the woods, several key figures are talking about new wide-ranging vaccination programs. It's going to be a constant battle.
Didnt the world economic forum already say that,

the public will lose trust in governments, and the WeF will come into rescue.... boom digital ID ...

Korven

I agree something doesn't add up. From nowhere a "new variant" shows up and the "pandemic" is over and we can go back to normal life again?

Nah get out of here... weren't we rushing to vaccinate babies just recently? Where did this 180 degree turn in narrative come from?

Normies are not going to question this at all, they'll think "Oh I guess it's over then because the news told me so".

Don't get me wrong I'm going to enjoy the brief respite, but also expect much worse things to come in the near future.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

The MSM are also starting to say the quiet part out loud.

"Premier League: On-field heart issues 'have fuelled suspicion of Covid vaccines' among players"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals