Catholic Priests Sexually Abused Over 600 Children (in Baltimore)

amd

a.png

c.png

OAG_redacted_Report_on_Child_Sexual_Abuse_01.png

Last edited:

JamesGatz

With no one indicted and names not going to be released - you can almost guarantee this news story is made up

It has "Jeffrey Epstein" vibes to it - what happened to Epstein? Client names never publicly released or indicted (No proof Epstein was ever a real person), complex PSY OPS that are designed to show the public that A LOT of people are pedophiles, therefore, becomes normalized

Looks exactly like another article this year -

We can expect a continous loop of media that normalizes pedophilia (i.e. Look! All these people are pedophiles - even the "uptight" religious types) therefore, normalizing the idea of pedophilia

Netflix is shilling this a lot too, released this show recently:

View: https://youtu.be/-fOKHQBn3MU

Once we familiarize ourself with the pedophilia agenda, we can see the extent to which agencies have infiltrated the media/entertainment industry

OP
A

amd

JamesGantz: With no one indicted and names not going to be released - you can almost guarantee this news story is made up

This is just a sample of what you find in the report when you get to read it ..

d.png

Lawyers for the state asked a court for permission to release the nearly 500-page document, which identifies 156 priests accused of abusing more than 600 victims over the past 80 years, and Baltimore Circuit Court Judge Robert Taylor ruled last month that a redacted version should be made public. Officials recently started making the necessary redactions, including removing the names and titles of 37 people accused of wrongdoing.

"The need for disclosure outweighs the need for secrecy," Taylor wrote in his decision, saying a "public reckoning" may be the only form of justice available to some victims.

Last edited:

Momma

This happened to my father as an alter boy in the Roman Catholic church in a large US city.
He never truly recovered.

Have you ever seen a fake News Story man?

Its not hard to get people to comment on a fake News Story

150 Priests were committing child sex abuse? And NONE of their names were released? And NO ONE was indicted? That doesn't sound suspicious to you?

This is a fake News Story man
Just saw this James.
**** you on behalf of all voiceless victims.

OliviaD

Well - if you get into the weeds, the Catholics have less abuse/sexual assault than other religions, cults, 'spiritual organizations', whatever you want to call them.
There is a current agenda to demonize Christianity. I am not saying these things didn't/don't happen and should be excused. I'm not saying there aren't other issues with the 'business' aspect of the Catholic Church. Just that one must be aware of the underlying agenda and keep things in perspective.

JamesGatz

This happened to my father as an alter boy in the Roman Catholic church in a large US city.

Just saw this James.
What did I say that was wrong? I'm NOT SAYING child sex abuse doesn't happen

I'm saying that they are putting these News Stories out NOW for a specific reason and they have an incentive to make all of this up

Whichway?

With no one indicted and names not going to be released - you can almost guarantee this news story is made up

It has "Jeffrey Epstein" vibes to it - what happened to Epstein? Client names never publicly released or indicted (No proof Epstein was ever a real person), complex PSY OPS that are designed to show the public that A LOT of people are pedophiles, therefore, becomes normalized

Looks exactly like another article this year -

We can expect a continous loop of media that normalizes pedophilia (i.e. Look! All these people are pedophiles - even the "uptight" religious types) therefore, normalizing the idea of pedophilia

Netflix is shilling this a lot too, released this show recently:

View: https://youtu.be/-fOKHQBn3MU

Once we familiarize ourself with the pedophilia agenda, we can see the extent to which agencies have infiltrated the media/entertainment industry

I don’t believe that.

I think you have men and women not allowed to marry or have a normal sexual relationship using kids as a means of getting their sexual gratification. It used to be an open secret that the seminarians in my city would go to prostitutes, but that got banned.

Then the whole show is run by ******-y foppish men at the top. The whole Catholic Church needs to be burned to the ground.

The Church should be run by strong men and women who are allowed to marry, have kids, and who have a stake in the future of life through their children. I think that would prevent a lot of the perversion that has become apparent over the last several decades.

Momma

I'm saying that they are putting these News Stories out NOW for a specific reason and they have an incentive to make all of this up
1000 children
300 priests.

Grow the **** up

JamesGatz

If anyone has trouble detecting what a fake news story is, consider this:

Jeffrey Epstein was never a real person, think about it:

You're TELLING ME that hundreds of people were involved in this sex trafficking ring for children (very serious crimes) and NO ONE WAS EVER indicted? Seriously? NO ONE? Didn't he have video recordings on his jets? The full list of names was never released?

Also, his lawyers supposedly told the AG that Epstein worked for "Intelligence", so guaranteed the dude worked for an alphabet agency IF HE WAS REAL, so you're telling me that this guy who ran a sex trafficking ring worked for Intelligence this whole time? So what on Earth was his purpose and why is he suddenly being charged?

Oh no but the story gets better, apparently he goes to prison and someone sneaks into the prison (cameras conventiently off, security guards were asleep) and he gets strangled (no screams, no shouts for help), wow really? NO ONE SAW ANYTHING? NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING? Wow this story is so interesting, its ALMOST LIKE its COMPLETELY MADE UP

Really? Do you actually believe that? So what, are the authorities asleep at the wheel or what?

So if thats true, that means hundreds of news stories and documentaries are based on a man that never existed

Its a PSY-OP, its made up. SO MANY HOLES IN THE STORY, IT MAKES NO SENSE

Last edited:

OliviaD

Just saw this James.
He's not saying that there were not real victims.
But - that this is a fake news story - or rather I would say wreaks of propaganda. I think many here are aware of certain agendas that are currently in place (and being aware doesn't mean one even practices Catholicism or Christianity). The tragedy is that ultimately this does not help victims.. creating false narratives does not help their cases.

Momma

I must add:
Aside from beyond poor judgment (ie: needing to shut the fck up) what you say goes against the various very accurate points that the Catholic Church is Luciferian and part of the global elite (ie Georgia Guidestones) agenda.
Choose your lane.

OliviaD

If anyone has trouble detecting what a fake news story is, consider this:

Jeffrey Epstein was never a real person, think about it:

You're TELLING ME that hundreds of people were involved in this sex trafficking ring for children (very serious crimes) and NO ONE WAS EVER indicted? Seriously? NO ONE? Didn't he have video recordings on his jets? The full list of names was never released?

Also, his lawyers supposedly told the AG that Epstein worked for "Intelligence", so guaranteed the dude worked for an alphabet agency IF HE WAS REAL

Really? Do you actually believe that? So what, are the authorities asleep at the wheel or what?

So if thats true, that means hundreds of news stories and documentaries are based on a man that never existed

Its a PSY-OP, its made up. SO MANY HOLES IN THE STORY, IT MAKES NO SENSE
Very interesting James.. I never thought about Epstein in this way.. but it does make sense.
I am more and more of the belief that nothing we see on any mainstream media news is real (and now much of what circulates in the controlled 'alt media'. Maybe some local stories.. but the BIG national things.. like this.. and may I add school shootings, etc. All orchestrated.

OP
A

amd

Go back and read posts #1 and #3.

Blindly defending something without reading things first is not useful.

Have you ever seen a fake News Story man?

Its not hard to get people to comment on a fake News Story

150 Priests were committing child sex abuse? And NONE of their names were released? And NO ONE was indicted? That doesn't sound suspicious to you?

This is a fake News Story man

Last edited:

Momma

He's not saying that there were not real victims.
But - that this is a fake news story - or rather I would say wreaks of propaganda. I think many here are aware of certain agendas that are currently in place (and being aware doesn't mean one even practices Catholicism or Christianity). The tragedy is that ultimately this does not help victims.. creating false narratives does not help their cases.
But it contradicts his points of they are the Luciferian head and part of it the NWO.

I appreciate James. With this, being quiet and observing was in due order.

Surprised also someone would defend such poor taste.

OliviaD

I must add:
Aside from beyond poor judgment (ie: needing to shut the fck up) what you say goes against the various very accurate points that the Catholic Church is Luciferian and part of the global elite (ie Georgia Guidestones) agenda.
Choose your lane.
This seems like a site where free speech is supported and censorship is discouraged. I.e you clearly don't agree with James.. but no one, i.e. no one should be told to "shut the f up" - i.e told they cannot speak - which is blatant censorship; while you are allowed to state some very strong OPINIONS as FACTS.

That is very much in line with any global elitist agenda.

Last edited:

Momma

I think we are against censorship on this site. I.e you clearly don't agree with James.. but no one, i.e. no one should be told to "shut the f up" - i.e told they cannot speak - which is blatant censorship; while you are allowed to state some very strong OPINIONS as FACTS.

That is very much in line with any global elitist agenda.
My father was a voiceless victim. No one heard his cries. Report me you self righteous one- if my offense was bigger.
Please report me. Im curious as to how that works because quite frankly im broken with anger at this.

OP
A

amd

Is more about not creating noise without spending a little effort in getting the facts straight, for everyone's benefit.

If anything, it is James emotional posts that sound more like censorship because he doesn't like what was posted.

Same tactic the woke people use to force people to self-censor.

OliviaD: I think we are against censorship on this site.

JamesGatz

Go back and read posts #1 and #3.

Blindly defending something without reading things first is not useful.
So let me get this straight man, because its 150 priests and you're showing me LITERALLY 1 and you had to find a different article to get it (not even on the same article)

ALSO, the timeline is EXTREMELY COINCIDENTAL don't you think? The report becomes public during Holy Week (i.e. purposely released or made up to throw dirt at the Church), there are no coincidences man - its either made up or purposefully released at this time to serve an agenda

38A21951-0D55-4432-9AE1-F1BD3B954CB1.jpeg

OP
A

amd

Did you go back and read what was posted, including the report?

Do you know for a fact that there's LITERALLY only one name in the report?

Do you realize your claim of no indictments and no names is patently false?

You are standing on nothing and pretend to waste people's time.

Signs of a person that doesn't care about facts, or cares to read/understand what was posted:

JamesGantz: With no one indicted and names not going to be released - you can almost guarantee this news story is made up
JamesGantz: .. you had to find a different article to get it (not even on the same article)
JamesGantz: And NONE of their names were released? And NO ONE was indicted?
JamesGantz: You're TELLING ME that hundreds of people were involved in this sex trafficking ring for children (very serious crimes) and NO ONE WAS EVER indicted? Seriously? NO ONE?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals