Can Anyone Review Nate Hatch's F*ck Portion Control "cure For Baldness"?

I'm not looking for an outline of the treatment or approach! But would love to hear from anyone who has read and implemented the ideas.

mrchibbs

I'm not looking for an outline of the treatment or approach! But would love to hear from anyone who has read and implemented the ideas.

I think he makes the clear point that there is no ''cure''. And that hair loss is a sign that you have very serious problems.

But it's a good book with a lot of good ideas, and he has managed to regrow hair. He talks about many things regarding hair loss, and his ideas build from previous chapters.

You should buy it.

Last edited:
OP
T
I think he makes the clear point that there is no ''cure''. And that hair loss is a sign that you have very serious problems.

But it's a good book with a lot of good ideas, and he has managed to regrow hair. He talks about many things regarding hair loss, and his ideas build from previous chapters.

You should buy it.

Thanks for getting back.

I think having "Learn how to: Cure Baldness" on his site is a bit misleading in that case. But I have a lot of time for Nate. I think he's brilliant, so I'll definitely give the book a shot. Thanks.

rei

Eating enough is a prerequisite for enough energy production. Hair loss has been theorised to be caused by lack of heat in the area.

I think fascial tension is the ultimate cause, putting the tissue under stress. According to the mammalian stress mechanism theory mechanical factors make up ~half of the stress response.

Last edited:

GorillaHead

I reviewed photos of the author up until now. If anything i saw his hair get worse to be honest

mrchibbs

He has hair. That’s due to His genetics. Go back a a few years in his photos and his hair hasn’t gotten better

Stop with the genetics. We've seen pictures of Nathan Hatch's thinning before on this forum. He's in his 40s and has a great head of hair, he's managed to regrow and keep it. Let's never talk about ''genetics'' again when referring to hair loss

Arnold Grape

I like Nate and he has given me good advice in the past: he has oft-reported that he had thyroid cancer and although he has undergone radical changes (prompt photo evidence), I do think his hair issue was the result of whatever was going on with his thyroid. Meanwhile, he reported at some point in time that things like lysine helped to recapture hair during this process, which is probably true. Also, somewhat off topic, but his recipe section is really good.

GorillaHead

Stop with the genetics. We've seen pictures of Nathan Hatch's thinning before on this forum. He's in his 40s and has a great head of hair, he's managed to regrow and keep it. Let's never talk about ''genetics'' again when referring to hair loss

You cant ignore the fact that some more than others are genetically inclined to hairloss. T
I like Nate and he has given me good advice in the past: he has oft-reported that he had thyroid cancer and although he has undergone radical changes (prompt photo evidence), I do think his hair issue was the result of whatever was going on with his thyroid. Meanwhile, he reported at some point in time that things like lysine helped to recapture hair during this process, which is probably true. Also, somewhat off topic, but his recipe section is really good.

I love his recipe section. It’s excellent. He also has some great information on thyroid.

mrchibbs

You cant ignore the fact that some more than others are genetically inclined to hairloss. T

I love his recipe section. It’s excellent. He also has some great information on thyroid.

I feel like I've explained this to you in the past. Genetics have nothing to do with it.

mrchibbs

this is a baldness myth, and functions as cover for poor environments

Not just a baldness myth, it goes for every other illness, they've managed to convince generations of people of the inevitability of 'genes' when the actual genome project
has been a gigantic failure. The entire genetic 'mindset' was pushed to be able to sell more drugs to people. If people feel hopeless,
they're most likely to trust Pharma companies who want to sell them miracle cures.

theLaw

I am a fan of Nate's work, and purchased the book, but I see no evidence on his instagram that he regrew hair to any noticeable degree.

He has one photo with some small hair "regrowth", but it's very minor. However, he has a full head of hair, so not sure what more he can do.

mrchibbs

I am a fan of Nate's work, and purchased the book, but I see no evidence on his instagram that he regrew hair to any noticeable degree.

He has one photo with some small hair "regrowth", but it's very minor. However, he has a full head of hair, so not sure what more he can do.

I saw a couple of pictures of his on this forum from around 2016 where he shows visible vertex loss. I don't have any reason to doubt he regrew his hair, and pretty dramatically.

theLaw

I saw a couple of pictures of his on this forum from around 2016 where he shows visible vertex loss. I don't have any reason to doubt he regrew his hair, and pretty dramatically.

The closest I could find was a pic from 2015 on facebook where he appears to have a bald spot (but hard to tell in the photo if it's just from the short hair)....

28701308_203499113744441_9212626317071812578_o.jpg

......but no indication that it's gone as his current photos are taken from the front.

mrchibbs

The closest I could find was a pic from 2015 on facebook where he appears to have a bald spot (but hard to tell in the photo if it's just from the short hair)....

28701308_203499113744441_9212626317071812578_o.jpg

......but no indication that it's gone as his current photos are taken from the front.

I've seen another picture from above, and it looked clearly like the one from 2015, which is clearly hair loss and not merely from short hair. At this point I've seen enough regrowth stories to know that Nathan's is genuine.

theLaw

I've seen another picture from above, and it looked clearly like the one from 2015, which is clearly hair loss and not merely from short hair. At this point I've seen enough regrowth stories to know that Nathan's is genuine.

Unless you have some pics to post for proof of your claims, then I'll have to respectfully disagree.

mrchibbs

Unless you have some pics to post for proof of your claims, then I'll have to respectfully disagree.

Cool. Makes no difference to me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals