Breaking: COVID-19 vaccines kill two people for every three they save

Regina

Well said @Regina I didn’t really see it quite this way before covid. But it’s been there all along. I think someone else upthread also mentioned that most people most of the time just don’t want to think about how their health care pro or the media comes up with their schlock.

Also, the op paper makes good points if you are engaging someone who is living in the statistical, rationalized world. But it really is only rationalism also. Good maybe for opening a conversation with someone, but I don’t see it as an empirical position. If I were using that I’d try to move quickly to a more empirical point.
I think their statistical, ratioinalized world is actually a simulacrum. Taking that away is unbearable.
Yes. I guess I'll the op paper a try.

I also like the book Heart Attack Sutra.

Jon2547

What gets me is that there are those professing to be christian and yet bowing down to the gods of the voodoo shots. And I can barely get any of them to talk with me about it.
Under the law of Moses, the healthy were not to come into contact with the leprous until the priest had deemed him recovered. The priest had to examine the diseased part of the leprous every week or two. Fast forward 3000 years and we have Jenner taking the pus from boils on cows and rubbing it into the scratched skin of his victims and calling this medicine. Makes no sense.

Ismail

What about the studies on effectiveness of masks, lockdowns, etc? None of those have been retracted, so would they consider those? If the answer is no, I am afraid the issue is not the retraction but that some people simply won't leave their comfort zone even if the world is collapsing due to their inaction.
Aptly put! ?

Lollipop2

What gets me is that there are those professing to be christian and yet bowing down to the gods of the voodoo shots. And I can barely get any of them to talk with me about it.
Under the law of Moses, the healthy were not to come into contact with the leprous until the priest had deemed him recovered. The priest had to examine the diseased part of the leprous every week or two. Fast forward 3000 years and we have Jenner taking the pus from boils on cows and rubbing it into the scratched skin of his victims and calling this medicine. Makes no sense.
+1 and Jenner got tons of funding from Britain even as many many Doctors came out against his supposed vaccine!

Jon2547

I did not know that about Jenner's funding. Do you have any reading you can post? I like to save it to my hard drive because these things can be put down the memory hole and many folks will never know about it.

tankasnowgod

Fast forward 3000 years and we have Jenner taking the pus from boils on cows and rubbing it into the scratched skin of his victims and calling this medicine. Makes no sense.

From what I understand, it actually started out with taking the pus from Smallpox and doing the same thing. Initially, it was just a choice of when to get smallpox, with the assumption you were probably going to get it eventually. You could schedule it in the spring when you were more likely to have milder cases and less chance of death, or do it when you didn't have much else on your calendar. It was by accident they discovered a farmer (who had exposure to cowpox), and couldn't be infected with smallpox. Seems to make sense, if you don't have any other alternatives.

But it's clear the mRNA shots aren't like other modern vaccines. And modern vaccines have exploded since 1986, when the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act was signed, so many aren't like the vaccines that came before. And it's clear that there were different sorts of vaccinations before the 1980s. Some were administered orally with a sugarcube.

Jon2547

i don't know. I think smallpox was actually a disease cause by bedbugs. and no, it does not "make sense."

P

Peatness

The fact that the people sitting and waiting their turn are not running out of the room is a human study in itself.

View: https://twitter.com/mikhail86439176/status/1412856891924008961

I‘ve been reflecting on this too. I think the past year of lockdowns, fear, and threats (job losses, travel ban, isolation) coupled with the promise of getting back to normal once ‘vaccinated,’ renders most people thinking they have no other choice. I re-read Dr Peat’s learned helplessness article and this quote stood out for me, “if our environment restricts our choices, our becoming human is thwarted, the way rats' potentials weren't discovered when they were kept in the standard little laboratory boxes. An opportunity to be complexly involved in a complex environment lets us become more of what we are, more humanly differentiated.”

tankasnowgod

i don't know. I think smallpox was actually a disease cause by bedbugs. and no, it does not "make sense."

Well, you have the benefit of two additional centuries of knowledge that you can draw on. Also, garbage collection, pest control, indoor plumbing, and refrigeration, which made "deadly" diseases much less so, reducing them more to a week or so of not feeling great. You can also go and buy Vitamin C and D at any grocery/drug store. They weren't even discovered until the after the 1930s.

But, if you were living in a filthy city in the 1790s, and it was more a question of "when" than "if" you would catch smallpox, which might have had a death rate in around 15%, and you could potentially reduce that to, say 2% by jabbing yourself with it in the spring.... that could be a logical choice.

J.R.K

Very simple and easy to understand math, should make anyone question if all this makes any sense.

I got this reaction from someone last year "I just want to enjoy life and not think about these things."
I had a very similar experience a friend of mine said,” I just want to be able to sit on a bar patio and enjoy a beer and a plate of wings”.
Seems like a pretty low asking price to bargain for your soul.

J.R.K

Just to be fair this isn't really breaking. I am not vaxxed but this type of ethical reasoning is rampant not just with vaccines. Sacrifices are considered okay if they are minimal. Obviously there's gonna be some people who die.

What I am curious about is what the chance of dying from covid is and the chance of dying from vaccine compared
An excellent question, I don’t know the answer but I think I will take my chances with the virus, at least there are effective treatment options with medications with known side effects.
That statement always gets me the strangest looks.

GorillaHead

Well, if you were one of the "minimal" sacrifices, would you be okay with that?

Anthony Colpo does a great job here- Reader Mail: COVID Vaccine Risks, and COVID-19’s True Fatality Rate

But remember, the actual "Gold Standard" trials conducted on vaccines made ZERO claim that they reduce hospitalizations, serious cases, or deaths. So, it's not like there is any evidence whatsoever that taking any one of the vaccines would lower your risk of dying from Covid (which is only 0.14% anyway, even going by official, inflated numbers).

And as Colpo points out, the "deaths" from these causes are collected two very different ways. VAERS is a voluntary reporting system, with no penalty on doctors or others in healthcare if they don't. Covid had, far and away, the most aggressive re-branding of deaths in history, to the point where cancer, heart disease, and even obvious trauma deaths like shooting victims and motorcycle crashes have gone down as "Covid," in some cases, without any sort of testing for Covid.
Well of course i wouldnt be okay with that. The world isnt not fair tho
An excellent question, I don’t know the answer but I think I will take my chances with the virus, at least there are effective treatment options with medications with known side effects.
That statement always gets me the strangest looks.
ya i feel that. I can only hope my family isnt negatively affected. My biggest issue with vaccines is allergies. I believe they cause allergies. While avoiding things loke polio for allergies is a fair trade off imo. I wish the industry would be more informative and transparent about vaccines. Everything has side effects.

boris

Well of course i wouldnt be okay with that. The world isnt not fair tho

ya i feel that. I can only hope my family isnt negatively affected. My biggest issue with vaccines is allergies. I believe they cause allergies. While avoiding things loke polio for allergies is a fair trade off imo. I wish the industry would be more informative and transparent about vaccines. Everything has side effects.

The polio vaccine's "success" is the same story as covid. It's a manipulation by changing of definitions.

17:00-23:00

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxsdHJuvyck&t=1031s

Vaccines cause polio:

Just to be fair this isn't really breaking. I am not vaxxed but this type of ethical reasoning is rampant not just with vaccines. Sacrifices are considered okay if they are minimal. Obviously there's gonna be some people who die.

What I am curious about is what the chance of dying from covid is and the chance of dying from vaccine compared

Covid deathrate for people under 50 is 0.02%:

The danger of dying from coronavirus isn't higher than the years before 2020, although there is increased danger of being murdered in a hospital by the recommended treatments:

Last edited:

rei

The study has been retracted, no wonder since it used same insane criteria as is used to determine there is a covid pandemic in the first place (death within certain amount of days since intervention)

Either covid pandemic does not exist, or the vaccine kills 2 for 3 covid deaths prevented. (ignore all other harm besides death the vaccine causes (99%), pls)

Jon2547

Well, you have the benefit of two additional centuries of knowledge that you can draw on. Also, garbage collection, pest control, indoor plumbing, and refrigeration, which made "deadly" diseases much less so, reducing them more to a week or so of not feeling great. You can also go and buy Vitamin C and D at any grocery/drug store. They weren't even discovered until the after the 1930s.

But, if you were living in a filthy city in the 1790s, and it was more a question of "when" than "if" you would catch smallpox, which might have had a death rate in around 15%, and you could potentially reduce that to, say 2% by jabbing yourself with it in the spring.... that could be a logical choice.
Is there any solid evidence that it reduced the possibility to 2%? I don't think so!! More likely it, the mixing of pus into an open wound, ACTUALLY caused more illness, smallpox, heart inflammation, paralysis, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals