Bloodwork 4 weeks after stopping thyroid?

mgrabs

I’ve been torn between sticking it out for either 6-8 weeks or just getting tested now to see where Im at since swinging hyper a month ago. I’ve been off thyroid for 4 weeks now.

Is this enough time or do I need to wait longer to see where I naturally fall? Is anyone familiar with when is the best time?

Have low energy/hairfall/blah mood

Id assume my DHEA dropped along with test.

I will post my bloodwork here once I test everything & show you guys what I was doing

youngsinatra

I’ve been torn between sticking it out for either 6-8 weeks or just getting tested now to see where Im at since swinging hyper a month ago. I’ve been off thyroid for 4 weeks now.

Is this enough time or do I need to wait longer to see where I naturally fall? Is anyone familiar with when is the best time?

Have low energy/hairfall/blah mood

Id assume my DHEA dropped along with test.

I will post my bloodwork here once I test everything & show you guys what I was doing
Get it. I’m 99% sure that your thyroid labs returned to their pre-thyroid-trial baseline.

T4 has a half-life of 7 days, T3 only 1 day, so it will be washed out completely.

OP
M

mgrabs

Get it. I’m 99% sure that your thyroid labs returned to their pre-thyroid-trial baseline.

T4 has a half-life of 7 days, T3 only 1 day, so it will be washed out completely.
Hmm. Okay. I figured the body needs weeks to rebalance regardless of thyroid.. do you not think so? Like, dhea, test, cortisol.. etc

youngsinatra

Hmm. Okay. I figured the body needs weeks to rebalance regardless of thyroid.. do you not think so? Like, dhea, test, cortisol.. etc
I don’t think so. If you don’t feel good right now and this feeling does not change as more and more weeks pass, I think it’s good to get the tests done. It‘s only a snapshot in time anyway and pretty useless if you don’t change something in your diet/lifestyle/medication and re-test it afterwards again.

OP
M

mgrabs

I don’t think so. If you don’t feel good right now and this feeling does not change as more and more weeks pass, I think it’s good to get the tests done. It‘s only a snapshot in time anyway and pretty useless if you don’t change something in your diet/lifestyle/medication and re-test it afterwards again.
Will do. I’m scheduled for next week.

Full hormone blood panel
Mineral & vitamin panel
Stool test for gut health
Finger prick test for food sensitivities
Saliva test for cortisol & dhea.

Sounds like a lot but the doc wants to see everything at once

I will post everything once its back to update everyone

youngsinatra

Will do. I’m scheduled for next week.

Full hormone blood panel
Mineral & vitamin panel
Stool test for gut health
Finger prick test for food sensitivities
Saliva test for cortisol & dhea.

Sounds like a lot but the doc wants to see everything at once

I will post everything once its back to update everyone
Sounds good. Do you need to pay it yourself or does it go through by insurance?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals