Betty White's secrets to a Long Life: Avoid anything green

tankasnowgod

uhmm I can think of trans fat hydrogenated oils,
Why do you think "trans fats" are bad? I think hydrogenated oils are better than non-hydrogenated ones of the same variety (although natural saturated versions are going to be superior to both).

"Trans Fats" are thought to be bad because they act like "Saturated Fats." I tend to think any bad effects of partially hydrogenated oils are from the remaining PUFA, and not from the Trans Fats themselves. I think they were likely a marker for higher PUFA intake, at least from the 60s-90s, when most of those studies were conducted.

yerrag

-Luke-

Christmas time is a common time for people to die.
My grandmother died on a December 22. My grandfather on December 28, the night after his wife's funeral.

-Luke-

I think I once read that it's not that uncommon for spouses to die within a very short time of each other. Heard of another case like that just a few days ago. I remember that although my grandfather was very sad at the funeral, later, when we were all sitting together in his living room, he seemed relieved. And he said multiple times how nice it was that his family and 4 grandchildren were there, which was unusual for him as he was a very quiet man and didn't talk much. As if he knew it was the last time.

Regina

I think I once read that it's not that uncommon for spouses to die within a very short time of each other. Heard of another case like that just a few days ago. I remember that although my grandfather was very sad at the funeral, later, when we were all sitting together in his living room, he seemed relieved. And he said multiple times how nice it was that his family and 4 grandchildren were there, which was unusual for him as he was a very quiet man and didn't talk much. As if he knew it was the last time.
I've seen it in my extended family and loving neighbors.
It's a heart-warming tear.

P

Peatness

This is the power of love.

Perry Staltic

Or got vaccinated ?

Notice he didn't say she hadn't received the clot shot, just not boosted

"Betty didn't have illnesses. She didn't have anything. People are putting it out there that she had the booster on Dec. 28 and that she had [side] effects. She never had a booster," he added. "They're politicizing her death, and they shouldn't do that, because she wasn't that type of person in life."

I think stress made him resiliant . Like many people who survived concentration camps lived to 100yo
I have been thinking lately about how frail and weak people got in concentration camps and wondered if lots of vitamin D, via sun, played a big part in their survival.

yerrag

But did she or did she not receive a booster shot 3 days before she died? Her agent was ambiguous saying:

“People are saying her death was related to getting a booster shot three days earlier, but that is not true,” Witjas said.

“She died of natural causes. Her death should not be politicized—that is not the life she lived.”

K

Kayaker

I found no evidence of this. She may have gotten a booster, but without proof, it's just a rumor that makes antivaxxers look bad.

yerrag

“People are saying her death was related to getting a booster shot three days earlier, but that is not true,” Witjas said.

He was not denying she got a booster shot.

He was denying the death was related to getting a booster shot.

That's what you pay a publicist for, except that in Betty White's case, she may be cursing Witjas now from above.

And someone else is employing Witjas. But what would you expect from a Hollywood shill?

Now, how does Witjas denying the death was not related to a vax any different from another shill saying all deaths after vax are just coincidences?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals