Betty White's secrets to a Long Life: Avoid anything green

yerrag

“She died of natural causes. Her death should not be politicized—that is not the life she lived.”

Axxhole just politicized it.

K

Kayaker

It's reasonable to believe that she did get a booster, but it's a theory, and there are more than enough verified vaxx deaths that can't be "debunked", such as the hoards of athletes dropping.

He was not denying she got a booster shot.

He was denying the death was related to getting a booster shot.

That's what you pay a publicist for, except that in Betty White's case, she may be cursing Witjas now from above.

And someone else is employing Witjas. But what would you expect from a Hollywood shill?

Now, how does Witjas denying the death was not related to a vax any different from another shill saying all deaths after vax are just coincidences?
That is what I kinda got from the article you posted too. He isn't denying it, he just doesn't want her death getting tangled up in the Covid drama.

yerrag

That is what I kinda got from the article you posted too. He isn't denying it, he just doesn't want her death getting tangled up in the Covid drama.
These publicists are good.

They are skilled in the art of employing double meanings in their language. This allows them to weasel out every time they are challenged.

He makes a good diplomat.

Peachy

My great-grandma (died at 99) credited never wearing underwear and avoiding doctors except the chiropractor. She didn’t eat greens.

Apple

I have been thinking lately about how frail and weak people got in concentration camps and wondered if lots of vitamin D, via sun, played a big part in their survival.
Poland/Germany - are not the sunniest countries and they were supposed to wear clothes and lived in barracks... I doubt they were allowed to enjoy sun.
Fasting/partial starvation significantly decreases Growth Hormone which Ray Peat referred to as "Death Hormone" .

Poland/Germany - are not the sunniest countries and they were supposed to wear clothes and lived in barracks... I doubt they were allowed to enjoy sun.
Fasting/partial starvation significantly decreases Growth Hormone which Ray Peat referred to as "Death Hormone" .
Good point! I live in California and forget other parts of the world don't have good sun year round.