Truth about Caleb Wallace?

LucyL

There are so many gloating stories about this guy who supposedly is a
Texan anti- mask protest organizer. It is alleged that he contracted covid, treated himself with ivermectin, zinc, vit c etc, and now is near death on a ventilator. His wife even has a go fund me.

Does anyone know anything factual about this story?

If nothing else I have to ask, why, if he's in Texas, and knows the FLCCC protocol, why couldn't he or his wife find a doctor who could treat him appropriately?

Birdie

There are so many gloating stories about this guy who supposedly is a
Texan anti- mask protest organizer. It is alleged that he contracted covid, treated himself with ivermectin, zinc, vit c etc, and now is near death on a ventilator. His wife even has a go fund me.

Does anyone know anything factual about this story?

If nothing else I have to ask, why, if he's in Texas, and knows the FLCCC protocol, why couldn't he or his wife find a doctor who could treat him appropriately?

If he is in the hospital little chance he will make it. But just because there are docs in your state who will treat the symptoms, doesn't mean he found one of those. Unfortunately, there problems as we see with Dr McCullough. The big places aren't anxious to allow FLCCC protocol.

B

Blaze

Even with the good alternative methods like aspirin, vitamin D & K ,ivermectin , progest-e etc..... which are often recommended by RP forum users and others there will still exist unfortunately a few individuals who are very susceptible to dying from this virus.

Not much love for others in this cold world we live in. It is truly sad to see articles written by people gloating and taking joy in the death of this nice man just because his views on covid and masks differed from theirs.

The FLCCC protocol , you must be referring to the Front line doctors COVID protocol. All that I know about that protocol is you pay $90 for a video visit and then Doctors can prescribe you Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. They recommend zinc be taken with the Hydroxychloroquine. I don't no much else about that protocol so maybe someone more informed can expound here on the details since the internet works hard to squelch and silence the dissemination of any contrary viewpoints.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve

I saw a youtube news video where the reporter seemed so happy that the guy was suffering......people are messed up.
The mask vs no mask debate is ridiculous. Anyone around him when he encountered the virus would have been breathing in the same air as him whether or not they had cheap ineffective masks on, but there is a good chance the guy would have made it if he was vaccinated.

I never know how to argue against the mRNA supporters. When I look up hospital stats of patients vaxed vs not vaxxed it's pretty clear most of the patients are not vaxxed. I still think they are injecting themselves with a toxin, but it does seem to help prevent serious illness "at this time". And don't tell me all of the hospitals are lying, because that's just silly. (By the way I will never get the jab.)

gaze

sad stuff. Only 30. Sucks knowing when his kids grow up and they google their dad it will just be a bunch of articles on how stupid he is. Sick world we live in.

OP
LucyL

LucyL

I saw a youtube news video where the reporter seemed so happy that the guy was suffering......people are messed up.
The mask vs no mask debate is ridiculous. Anyone around him when he encountered the virus would have been breathing in the same air as him whether or not they had cheap ineffective masks on, but there is a good chance the guy would have made it if he was vaccinated.

I never know how to argue against the mRNA supporters. When I look up hospital stats of patients vaxed vs not vaxxed it's pretty clear most of the patients are not vaxxed. I still think they are injecting themselves with a toxin, but it does seem to help prevent serious illness "at this time". And don't tell me all of the hospitals are lying, because that's just silly. (By the way I will never get the jab.)
Well, we do have a whole thread on this forum of people who seem to die as a result of getting the vaxxine. But the news media is grotesquely one sided. As for preventing serious illness, hard to say.

View: https://twitter.com/Parsifaler/status/1428400864050483201

OP
LucyL

LucyL

Even with the good alternative methods like aspirin, vitamin D & K ,ivermectin , progest-e etc..... which are often recommended by RP forum users and others there will still exist unfortunately a few individuals who are very susceptible to dying from this virus.

Not much love for others in this cold world we live in. It is truly sad to see articles written by people gloating and taking joy in the death of this nice man just because his views on covid and masks differed from theirs.

The FLCCC protocol , you must be referring to the Front line doctors COVID protocol. All that I know about that protocol is you pay $90 for a video visit and then Doctors can prescribe you Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. They recommend zinc be taken with the Hydroxychloroquine. I don't no much else about that protocol so maybe someone more informed can expound here on the details since the internet works hard to squelch and silence the dissemination of any contrary viewpoints.
You can get all their protocols free - COVID-19 Protocols | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance Back in about March, I printed out the protocol at that time and took it over to my GP (I wanted prophylactics), and he prescribed according to it.

It is really the hardest thing to face, that over a year into the COVID virus major hospitals are still refusing to treat appropriately.

Hugh Johnson

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom