Best tobacco smoking options

GodsHound

I currently smoke American Spirit Blues. I think they’re the best cigarette option here in the UK but they still use conventional paper and filters. American Spirit have recently come out with charcoal filtered cigs but they’re not available here. So I’m going to start rolling my own. Could anyone advise me on the best papers and filters to use? I’m thinking hemp paper with hemp/charcoal filter.

I’m interested in pipes and cigars but I want the convenience of having pre-rolled cigarettes on me.

lukashenko

Btw, I'm for pipe tobacco because you don't inhale the smoke through your lungs. You absorb it via your mouth.
Also, if you can get your hands on a Peterson-like pipe, you'll get access to pipe carbon filters like I do.

OP
G

GodsHound

Btw, I'm for pipe tobacco because you don't inhale the smoke through your lungs. You absorb it via your mouth.
Also, if you can get your hands on a Peterson-like pipe, you'll get access to pipe carbon filters like I do.
Thanks that’s great. I feel like you could do the same with cigs if you had strong tobacco but they just taste so bad.

Goat-e

What about Snus? Technically not legal in the UK but very east to order from abroad (I'm reliably informed...).

OP
G

GodsHound

What about Snus? Technically not legal in the UK but very east to order from abroad (I'm reliably informed...).
Those snus pouches are widely available here, unless you’re talking about ‘snuff’ which you snort like coke, but that’s legal too. I use to love Zyn snus pouches and thought they were great for discreet use like in uni lectures or exams but one day I had way too much and made myself sick and now I can’t stand the taste of them haha. I like smoking too it’s a nice social ritual and a good way to make friends. I think that aspect was a secret part of the smoking ban.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I have some experience with nicotine and find comfort in pipe smoking now.

I buy or custom order pipes that accommodate 9mm charcoal filters.

At other times I puff on high quality cigars as they are lower maintenance than a pipe.

Goat-e

Those snus pouches are widely available here, unless you’re talking about ‘snuff’ which you snort like coke, but that’s legal too. I use to love Zyn snus pouches and thought they were great for discreet use like in uni lectures or exams but one day I had way too much and made myself sick and now I can’t stand the taste of them haha. I like smoking too it’s a nice social ritual and a good way to make friends. I think that aspect was a secret part of the smoking ban.
The ones you can buy here like Zyn don't actually have tobacco in, just pure nicotine. They do have a much stronger affect than the real tobacco ones...

OP
G

GodsHound

The ones you can buy here like Zyn don't actually have tobacco in, just pure nicotine. They do have a much stronger affect than the real tobacco ones...
Oh I see! yes I think the pouches I've used have been filled with nicotine salts, I didn't realise traditional snus was made with tobacco plant. I'll give them a try, thanks!

Ulysses

Hemp papers, loose leaf tobacco, roll your own.

akgrrrl

Plasencia Reserva line of cigars are totally organic, I think they're the only one.
Ooh thats a good recommend. I was treated to one of those this summer with a snort of 15yr old tawney port by Taylor Fladgate. It was awesome.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals