Anyone smoke clove cigarettes?

noodlecat

i finally found where to djarum black clove cigarettes after trying them before. i normally smoke american spirit. i roll with loose tobacco or break up the pre rolled cigarette into my own papers without filter.

the clove cigarette crackles and gives a slight numbing/menthol type sensation. it smells wonderful.

johnwester130

i finally found where to djarum black clove cigarettes after trying them before. i normally smoke american spirit. i roll with loose tobacco or break up the pre rolled cigarette into my own papers without filter.

the clove cigarette crackles and gives a slight numbing/menthol type sensation. it smells wonderful.

would love to try these.

Cigarettes are heavily regulated in Europe

Razvan

Do you smoke it from the pack? From the djarum black pack? Or do you take the tobbaco from the cigarette and roll it with your own paper and filter? I have this near me ,a local store, must try it.

OP
N

noodlecat

Do you smoke it from the pack? From the djarum black pack? Or do you take the tobbaco from the cigarette and roll it with your own paper and filter? I have this near me ,a local store, must try it.
i empty the djarum cigarette into my own unbleached hemp paper. i roll 3-4 hand rolled cigarettes out of one commercial cig. if i could buy loose tobacco of it i would as the way they cut tobacco for loose bulk pouches is nicer than how they shred it for commercially rolled cigarettes. but this works fine.

i dont use a filter, im not sure if i should or not.

OP
N

noodlecat

as an aside, do you think you might regret your zoomer perm at some point ? why not just get a crew cut? or hitler youth style

I'm.No.One

Haven't smoked cloves since I was like 15 in the 90s & life was like... so fu(king hard.

But I was cooler & smoked beedies rolled in the leaf.

In all reality I'd sure as hell not smoke cloves again, they're full of eugenol from the clove (that's why your mouth feels cold) & is a massive endocrine disruptor.

I mean, you'll look cool as hell but your hormones will take a hit.

OP
N

noodlecat

Haven't smoked cloves since I was like 15 in the 90s & life was like... so fu(king hard.

But I was cooler & smoked beedies rolled in the leaf.

In all reality I'd sure as hell not smoke cloves again, they're full of eugenol from the clove (that's why your mouth feels cold) & is a massive endocrine disruptor.

I mean, you'll look cool as hell but your hormones will take a hit.
ive read that eugenol is androgenic

Razvan

as an aside, do you think you might regret your zoomer perm at some point ? why not just get a crew cut? or hitler youth style
I don't have a perm bro, my hair is natural curly and i don't style it or something,keep it natural washing it only with sodium bicarbonate. I sometimes keep it very short ,military cut to make the hair regenerate. I had this hairstyle much before the curly zoomer trend started. I remember being the only one with curly hair and this hairstyle,everyone was straighting it up.

OP
N

noodlecat

I don't have a perm bro, my hair is natural curly and i don't style it or something,keep it natural washing it only with sodium bicarbonate. I sometimes keep it very short ,military cut to make the hair regenerate. I had this hairstyle much before the curly zoomer trend started. I remember being the only one with curly hair and this hairstyle,everyone was straighting it up.
ah ok thanks for clarifying. good to know because it makes sense you are an originator of the style. i was an early originator of the thick hipster glasses style around 2007-2008 when i bought a pair of replacement glasses in bangkok . a couple years later everyone was wearing them