Bed Wetting In Children

OP
F

Fil72

Interesting. I can't reach the first link Science Daily? I might look up Adelle Davis.

It's curious this condition. So during all of Christmas no accidents. He started school 4th Jan and he had two mornings in a row. From 6th Jan to this morning no accidents. this morning yes. The only thing that has changed is that I now give him packed lunch, since early Dec. So try to avoid bread, grains. Although i give him white rice. He has plenty of fruit, cheese, eggs etc. So much simpler food. Last night he had a big plate of pasta. He said the reason for his bw this morning was due to his nightmare. But I;m sure he just said this to give himself an excuse. I wonder though if the change in food intake, simpler non inflammatory perhaps have helped him slightly? I always make sure he has something sweet in the evening too. Perhaps it's to do with that? who knows, i would love to nail this one!

Rad

Interesting. I can't reach the first link Science Daily? I might look up Adelle Davis.

It's curious this condition. So during all of Christmas no accidents. He started school 4th Jan and he had two mornings in a row. From 6th Jan to this morning no accidents. this morning yes. The only thing that has changed is that I now give him packed lunch, since early Dec. So try to avoid bread, grains. Although i give him white rice. He has plenty of fruit, cheese, eggs etc. So much simpler food. Last night he had a big plate of pasta. He said the reason for his bw this morning was due to his nightmare. But I;m sure he just said this to give himself an excuse. I wonder though if the change in food intake, simpler non inflammatory perhaps have helped him slightly? I always make sure he has something sweet in the evening too. Perhaps it's to do with that? who knows, i would love to nail this one!

I can't use the link either. Click the link then delete this from the start - %20https// and then it will work. Or just search it in The Google.

If I can find my books or look at my mum's, I'll let you know what I find. This is all conditional on me remembering, which may take some time.

belcanto

My daughter had this problem until she was 6; I found a bed-wetting alarm on eBay. She stopped wetting the bed after the second night it went off. I bought it used; I cleaned it with alcohol prior to use, and it does not come in contact with the child, just the underwear. I still have it; if you're interested in it, I will send it to you for the price of shipping.

Good luck with your child, I hear you!

Rad

I found my Adelle Davis books, well my mums. They were under my noise this whole time.

I thought she said something about b vitamins but there's nothing in the books (lie, just found it). She talks about lack of magnesium causing muscle weakness and that volunteers on magnesium deficient diets were bed-wetting due to an inability to control the muscles of the urinary bladder. She also reports better bladder control and less bed wetting with vitamin b6. In animal models, they discovered an undersupply of b6 can cause irritation of the lining in the bladder due to the build up of xanthurenic acid.

OP
F

Fil72

I found my Adelle Davis books, well my mums. They were under my noise this whole time.
at
I thought she said something about b vitamins but there's nothing in the books (lie, just found it). She talks about lack of magnesium causing muscle weakness and that volunteers on magnesium deficient diets were bed-wetting due to an inability to control the muscles of the urinary bladder. She also reports better bladder control and less bed wetting with vitamin b6. In animal models, they discovered an undersupply of b6 can cause irritation of the lining in the bladder due to the build up of xanthurenic acid.

thank you for sharing this. Much appreciated. That was quite enlightening! I will look into that further. I can happily report though that since the Christmas holidays he only ad two accidents. those two were the two first days of school after the Christmas holidays. I don't want to speak too soon but I wonder if we might have cracked it. the only difference is that he now has packed lunches instead of school dinners. So in his packed lunch he has fresh fruit some raw veg like cucumber and peppers, cheese, some yogurt. warm food is often potatoes or rice with some meat. He has very few grains (apart from the white rice and oats in the morning) or gluten. Is it this. Or something just clicked in him? He is still a bit stuffy from his allergy and he still gets very grumpy and frustrated but that may have something to do with being 9.5 years of age and having a version of APD (auditory processing disorder ie. he finds it hard to form sentences and also to take in information).

HLP

We tried vitamin B1 100mg and it worked immediately. Only one "accident" in the week since starting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals