just registered

Rinave

Answering some of Charlie's questions:

I am 68, female, born in Brazil and moved to the US after marriage, to live in Washington DC. I have been a American citizen for 40 years.
Presently living in Washington State.

I found this forum after watching a Ray Peat video, the only one I could find online. Amazing information from such a brilliant scientist.

I was searching for the benefits of CO2 since I learned about the Buteyko method of breathing and see that Ray Peat is a proponent of this method.

My health challenges have been for the last 5 years, after moving West to a largely agricultural area. I became allergic to the air, dust, smoke, chemicals, and much more.
As a result I started having severe asthma episodes and nothing seems to be helping. I have tried every imaginable approach,different diets, supplements, you name it, also the Buteyko method of breathing, which helps some.

I know my diet needs to change and it seems to me that RP's recommendations are good and make so much sense. I have many questions still and will be posting in another thread. For now I have been reading
his articles and trying to assimilate so much information.

Thank you for this forum where we can be guided by the more experienced ones. :D

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Rinave, :welcome

See you around the forum. :hattip

Rinave

Thank you 4peatssake, Dan Wich and Charlie.
Thank you for such warm welcome! and also for the links. I am looking at them now.