Kid with ADHD got MORE hyper on cypro

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Sounds like you could use a babysitter *AHEM* Think I know this one bloke who might be available by the name of James - people call him the Cesar Milan of children
I definitely could use a babysitter. You are good with kids?

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Welp, 2nd day off the cypro and he's back to skipping meals and being aggressive, already smashed the dining room chair against the wall making a dent. :worried: I think we will try a low dose, skipping a day here and there to keep the drowsiness effect up and aggression down. I did give him a little thiamine at dinner yesterday, so I will get more in today.

sugarisgreat

This website is run by a doctor that does a weekly facebook talk and sells some interesting/natural supplements for autism/ADHD.
We use "attention on the double" and it helps.
spectrumawakening.com

This father has a blog.
His son has autism, but it has some really good information on ADHD too.

I have a son with hyperactivity and some other issues.
I was probably hyperactive when I was young, I basically ran hard for 5+ hours a day playing/sports.
Most children do not get that level of activity that they need,
That being said, we do some simple things (milk, OJ, sun, sleep, swimming, minerals, biotin, B1, etc that do help)

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Did your son sleep in the same spot (location of bed in the house)? His bed place may be on an energy grid crossing from the Hartmann- or Curry-grid. Or a fault line. I posted on this a few times on this forum. I have my bed ‘shielded’ with an aluminum fly screen underneath the mattress and grounded it. Further benefit can be achieved by inserting a 9 V battery into the grounding, so that the plus pole is connected to the aluminum screen and the negative pole goes to the neutral ground of the 110 V power plug, it is the round one. Contact me if you need more information.

I had witnessed an amazing change in the youngest son of friends of mine in Germany. Their son first didn’t finish high school, then their parents moved his bed, he decided to go back to school, was in the top of his class and then got an engineering degree at the university and has a great job, is married and has a child. I made them aware of a negative energy line that went through their house and affected their son’s bed place. If you can’t sleep properly, how can you function properly when you are awake?

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

This website is run by a doctor that does a weekly facebook talk and sells some interesting/natural supplements for autism/ADHD.
We use "attention on the double" and it helps.
spectrumawakening.com

This father has a blog.
His son has autism, but it has some really good information on ADHD too.

I have a son with hyperactivity and some other issues.
I was probably hyperactive when I was young, I basically ran hard for 5+ hours a day playing/sports.
Most children do not get that level of activity that they need,
That being said, we do some simple things (milk, OJ, sun, sleep, swimming, minerals, biotin, B1, etc that do help)
Thanks for the websites. Saw this:
aspergers and adhd are mild autism.JPG
That's both of my sons: asperger's and ADHD are mild autism. Even though their personalities are so different and like to do different things, they have similar deficits and anxieties. Says to me that it did happen before birth. I myself am not neurotypical and neither is their Father, we never understood until recently.

Here is his article on histamine: Histamine, allergies and reducing challenging “autistic-like” behaviours

I think I was on the right track testing out the cypro.

"In some people the old H1 antagonists, that make you drowsy, work better than the new 2nd and 3rd generation drugs.

One old H1 antagonist called Ketotifen, seems to work wonders for some people. It is both a mast cell stabilizer and a histamine receptor blocker."

Ketotifen is similar to cypro, but harder to find, so I'm not sure if I will try to get it or not as the cypro has such a good appetite stimulating property.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Did your son sleep in the same spot (location of bed in the house)? His bed place may be on an energy grid crossing from the Hartmann- or Curry-grid. Or a fault line. I posted on this a few times on this forum. I have my bed ‘shielded’ with an aluminum fly screen underneath the mattress and grounded it. Further benefit can be achieved by inserting a 9 V battery into the grounding, so that the plus pole is connected to the aluminum screen and the negative pole goes to the neutral ground of the 110 V power plug, it is the round one. Contact me if you need more information.

I had witnessed an amazing change in the youngest son of friends of mine in Germany. Their son first didn’t finish high school, then their parents moved his bed, he decided to go back to school, was in the top of his class and then got an engineering degree at the university and has a great job, is married and has a child. I made them aware of a negative energy line that went through their house and affected their son’s bed place. If you can’t sleep properly, how can you function properly when you are awake?
I hadn't thought of using a shield under the mattress as I thought EMFs and such can travel at least 180 degrees? But if it can bring such good relief of symptoms I'm willing to try it out.

Tim Lundeen

You might try Walsh's book, Nutrient Power. He has a lot of clinical experience, and a chapter on add/adhd specifically.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

You might try Walsh's book, Nutrient Power. He has a lot of clinical experience, and a chapter on add/adhd specifically.
Thanks will definitely check it out.

MrGorilla

Your son is hyperactive so you went out of your way to give him an anticholinergic liver toxic drug.

chocolate milk
burgers
french fries or mashed potatoes
pot roast
chicken and rice
occasional eggs
LOTS of juice
waffles
sweets and pastries
milkshakes

Yep his high sugar diet was a mistake, he clearly has a dysregulated nervous system and it's heartbreaking at times. I need to find a way to give it to him as it tastes pretty gross. I had 100 mg yesterday and I think it crashed me! Like I couldn't get in enough food. Do you think that could happen to him too?
Burgers, french fries, rice and pastries usually contain hexane-extracted oil, and all of them contain starch. I suggest you actually read Ray Peat instead of being retard.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Your son is hyperactive so you went out of your way to give him an anticholinergic liver toxic drug.

Burgers, french fries, rice and pastries usually contain hexane-extracted oil, and all of them contain starch. I suggest you actually read Ray Peat instead of being retard.
We make meals at home. Have you ever heard of home cooked french fries?

I've seen lives turned around because of cypro, mostly those who had been thin their whole life with anxiety, which applies to my child. Peat has said 1 mg is safe, not sure why you think it's toxic. We just bought it from the famous forum user @haidut and I have previous experience using it myself. I'd say most of the drugs parents put their ADHD children on are FAR FAR worse. Those drugs are absolute last resort. Until you've walked in the shoes of a parent dealing with severe behavior problems try not to judge.

Flo93

I also have ADHD and have never been sedated by antihistamines. Neither mirtazapine, nor cyproheptadine, doxylamine, diphenhydramine, etc. I haven't noticed a real increase in appetite so far. However, clonidine helps me sleep perfectly. Maybe that would be something for your son?

Sry for my English, I'm from Germany. ^^

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals