Avoiding pesticides and chemicals is superior to using supplements

Nfinkelstein

Not speaking for all, but I live in an area with Mennonite and Amish people, and have been for over a half century, and I can tell you that there are quite a few that use chemicals
Me too, virtually all of them are conventional here in our part of the world. I know of almost no menno or hutterite or amish farms who are organic, certified or otherwise. It comes down to knowing your farmer (ideally) or just growing it all yourself.

Makrosky

@Makrosky A license for Acupuncture, or Naturopathy, or MD is needed to procure certain "Professional Grade" nutritional and herbal products in the USA. Like Thorne Research, etc.. . I was asking if you wanted to be the dealer of 2 particular anti-oxidant Liver formulas for the people in the USA/Canada. No worries, you are in Europe, so you can't do it either. I am in Australia, so no possibilities from here either.
Ah!! Thanks! :) Yeah, I live in Europe (geographically) but not even EU so even more difficult.

ddjd

We got an allotment this year so have been growing and eating a lot of our own food. In the past, I put not doing well on even organic potatoes down to the usual suspects like nightshades, oxalates etc. No issue with the ones we’ve grown ourselves. Same with things like beetroot and lettuce. I can’t recommend growing your own food in whichever way you can enough.
Seen this?

View: https://twitter.com/vegastarr/status/1686482934335713280?t=5mEVqUcN4ySmV4Mi2UTn2Q&s=19

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

The plants you mentioned you eat without a problem are all low oxalate as well.
The plants you mentioned being problematic are either high in oxalates or sulphur/thiols. Glyphosate plays into these sensitivities as well.

I can eat store-bought, not organic garlic without problems.
So i very much doubt sulphur foods cause me headaches.

Right now i'm growing organic onions in my garden, and soon i'll be able to know whether thiols are trouble or not.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

@burtlancast Do You Have Negative Effects From ALA?

I actually think i do: i've tried it and immediately felt "on nerves" and generally unwell.

Totally the opposite of what i've should have experienced according to the numerous scientific studies.

David PS

@burtlancast - Have you tried taking a probiotic containing Akkermansia for about 90 days? It is considered to be a keystone gut bacteria for maintaining the integrity of the gut wall. Mauritio[ started a thread about Akkermansia muciniphila a few years ago.

Here is a more recent video interview of Dr. Colleen Cutcliffe, who discusses the role that different bacterium such as Akkermansia play in optimal gut health and function. She is not a professional speaker, but she is the CEO of an organization that sells Akkermansia. The video needs to be watched on YouTube.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-I55CwS-A

Last edited:

akgrrrl

I can eat store-bought, not organic garlic without problems.
So i very much doubt sulphur foods cause me headaches.

Right now i'm growing organic onions in my garden, and soon i'll be able to know whether thiols are trouble or not.
Last year I was shown by our produce manager in Kroger distributorships, (FredMeyers stores) that the garlic is from China. Now I am buying a huge bag of Christopher's from Calif. I put the entire bag of peeled cloves in my Vitamix blender with some olive oil, then spoon it into quart baggies. I learned that the flavor intensifies after being frozen, so now I just flick a piece out of the bag with a knife as I need it. At least it says its organic.

sunny

Last year I was shown by our produce manager in Kroger distributorships, (FredMeyers stores) that the garlic is from China. Now I am buying a huge bag of Christopher's from Calif. I put the entire bag of peeled cloves in my Vitamix blender with some olive oil, then spoon it into quart baggies. I learned that the flavor intensifies after being frozen, so now I just flick a piece out of the bag with a knife as I need it. At least it says its organic.
That's a great idea. R u getting that bag thru kroger? I looked at Christopher's online site and did not see online ordering. I have failed so far at growing my own garlic, but I will keep trying.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

This man is forced to buy Italian flour to cook his own bread because the one in the US is full of glyphosate that trigger in him and family members diarrhea and others symptoms.

View: https://youtu.be/8AkTWZVkOKQ?t=317

He talks as well about the new Bill Gates' sponsored monoglycerides coating that has been legally sprayed on fruits, even organic grown ones

AlaskaJono

This man is forced to buy Italian flour to cook his own bread because the one in the US is full of glyphosate that trigger in him and family members diarrhea and others symptoms.

View: https://youtu.be/8AkTWZVkOKQ?t=317

He talks as well about the new Bill Gates' sponsored monoglycerides coating that has been legally sprayed on fruits, even organic grown ones

My spidey senses are tingling. WTF is the Humanitarian BillyG doing to the food chain, I asks myself.

First of all -Monoglycerides - are considered as emulsifiers by the FDA, not lipids, therefore not limited by the 2015 FDA Ban on certain trans fats. Hmmmmmm.

I am not interested in consuming this in my food. Period.

I am super busy 5 days, AND I do not totally understand all this biochem stuff, BUT.... seems to me that these mono glycerides are a way to insure that the general population is saturated with fats. Can you Burt or Anyone explain this in more layman terms. Thanks in advance.
PS The fact that this is and has been fact checked by the Reuters et al, as debunked means the inverse is most likely true, especially by Africafactcheck.org

This:

Abstract​

The absorption of fat was studied in five male subjects with cannulation of the thoracic duct in the neck by the administration of doubly labeled monoglycerides, or triglyceride as well as labeled free glycerol or labeled free oleic acid, by gastric or duodenal intubation.Total recoveries of the administered glyceride radioactivity from the lymph lipids ranged from 35 to 53% for the glycerol label (tritium) and from 35 to 57% for the fatty acid label ((14)C). The recovery of administered radioactive free glycerol in lymph lipids was only 4.1%, even when given in mixture with bile salts, fatty acid, and monoglyceride.A comparison of the isotope ratios of the two components (glycerol and fatty acid) of the lymph glycerides with the ratios of these components of the original meal glyceride showed little change during the initial period of fat absorption, indicating that the doubly labeled monoglycerides passed into the lymph intact. During the later part of the period of major fat absorption, the ratios in lymph lipids changed due to loss of glycerol representation, indicating monoglyceride hydrolysis and portal venous diversion of free glycerol. Confirmation of the intact nature of 2-monoglyceride during absorption was made by analyzing the amount and position of the labeled fatty acid in the lymph triglycerides. The percentage of labeled fatty acid in the various positions of the lymph triglycerides was virtually identical with that of the meal during the initial period of fat absorption and then changed reflecting isomerization of fatty acids and subsequent complete hydrolysis of the glycerides.The 2-monoglyceride pathway appears to be the major route of fat absorption for man during normal digestion and absorption of dietary triglyceride.

Then this:

This is from 1997 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9060945/

Abstract​

Lipids are an integral part of the routine diet of patients and the general public. In this article, the physiologic properties of various dietary lipids are reviewed, beginning with those most commonly consumed-the long-chain triglycerides (LCTs) and extending to those with special purposes: the short- and medium-chain triglycerides. The nutritional dietary management of patients typically includes physical mixtures of lipids. Recently, structured triglycerides (STs), which combine advantages from conventional fats with those of special purposes, have become available. STs are currently developed by interesterifying a mixture of conventional fats and oils, usually with medium-chain triglycerides, to achieve a specific fatty acid profile. This results in a triglyceride containing combinations of short-, medium-, and long-chain fatty acids on a single glycerol backbone. They have unique chemical, physical, or physiologic properties that are not observed by simply blending mixtures of the starting fats and oils. A number of STs are under intense laboratory and clinical investigation in models of cancer, burns, and immune dysfunction. Much interest in the fatty acids resides in the sn-2 position on the glycerol molecule. This is because the fatty acid in the sn-2 position of triglycerides is preferentially absorbed as the 2-monoglyceride and serves as the template for reesterification by intestinal cells to re-form triglycerides. The sn-2 fatty acids are also preferentially preserved as components of chylomicrons and very-low-density lipoprotein particles for ultimate incorporation in tissue membranes. Technology is evolving to create STs with a selected fatty acid in this sn-2 position. For instance, incorporating linoleic, arachidonic, or eicosapentaenoic acid at the sn-2 position is being evaluated for the specific objective of modulating serum cholesterol concentrations and essential fatty acid absorption (a review of this work is included).

Dug deeper and longer.... comment below on Weston Price website...

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/is-apeel-appealing/#gsc.tab=0

“Apeel Sciences states that all processing agents and starting materials used in the manufacture of monoglycerides are food-grade chemicals used in accordance with current good manufacturing practices. Apeel Sciences provides specifications for monoglyceride (≥ 91%) and diglyceride (≤ 7%) levels as well as limits for ethyl acetate (≤ 100 milligrams per kilogram (mg/kg)), acetonitrile (≤ 5 mg/kg), toluene (≤ 5 mg/kg), hexane (≤ 25 mg/kg), and individual heavy metals (including Lead (≤ 1 mg/kg), Palladium (≤ 3 mg/kg) and Arsenic (≤ 0.2 mg/kg)), in the finished product…”
Above from:

https://www.fda.gov/food/gras-notice-inventory/agency-response-letter-gras-notice-no-grn-000648

Glad to know the toxins are readily available as an edition to the fatty acid absorbtion. NOT!

Also just found this - too long I just scanned by informative.

https://muneezaahmed.com/toxic-foods-alert-apeel-coating-technology/

Thanks for your time. I do believe this is so widespread that ... you know. Bad things can come in small packages. Over and out.

mosaic01

1.5 years ago, i began experiencing headaches every day.

You drink a lot of carrot juice, correct?

How high is your total vitamin A intake? May be the culprit here, it could be making you more sensitive to other stressors.

Your reaction to ALA suggests heavy metal toxicity, maybe look into the Cutler protocol.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals