Cellular Membrane Bilipid Layer, Pufa Fluidity, Triglyceride Repletion Of Pufa At Cellular Level Etc

Cirion

I will eat more when hungry, what I posted is a guideline. If I want an extra 1000 calories in raisins I can do that. I haven’t felt hungry on this guideline so far. I will work out again today and fingers crossed will see some gains. I get glycine via tmg. I used to take glycine but got better results from tmg. How do you feel now that you have cut out the meat and dairy?

Fair enough. Not feeling hungry =/= a good thing necessarily. I find when my metabolism is in the gutter, I don't have an appetite (but also low temps, poor mood, not restful sleep, etc...) Not saying that's the case for you, just putting that thought out there though.

What is TMG?

I don't personally like taking isolated amino acids either. Gelatin (imo) is far preferable to straight glycine, because gelatin is "food" and contains other amino acids as well. It's a more "Complete" food than glycine.

I did not completely cut out meat and dairy. I still have lots of skim milk, and liverwurst once or twice a week. I did cut out any other meats though, including eggs. Increasing my gelatin intake relative to other proteins seems to be doing me good metabolically (less need for naps, doesn't hit me like a truck like a heavy tryptophan meal does). I don't recommend completely cutting out meat 100%, but keep at least liver in the diet 1-2x a week. I had exclusively skim milk for my protein for 2 weeks straight and realized I had massive cravings for meat which a pound of liverwurst cured pretty quick.

OP
Captain_Coconut
Fair enough. Not feeling hungry =/= a good thing necessarily. I find when my metabolism is in the gutter, I don't have an appetite (but also low temps, poor mood, not restful sleep, etc...) Not saying that's the case for you, just putting that thought out there though.

What is TMG?

I don't personally like taking isolated amino acids either. Gelatin (imo) is far preferable to straight glycine, because gelatin is "food" and contains other amino acids as well. It's a more "Complete" food than glycine.

I did not completely cut out meat and dairy. I still have lots of skim milk, and liverwurst once or twice a week. I did cut out any other meats though, including eggs. Increasing my gelatin intake relative to other proteins seems to be doing me good metabolically (less need for naps, doesn't hit me like a truck like a heavy tryptophan meal does). I don't recommend completely cutting out meat 100%, but keep at least liver in the diet 1-2x a week. I had exclusively skim milk for my protein for 2 weeks straight and realized I had massive cravings for meat which a pound of liverwurst cured pretty quick.

TMG is glycine with extra methyl groups, lowers homocysteine and helps balance out methyl depletion from niacinamide, helps me sleep better than gelatin or glycine alone.

paymanz

Avoiding pufa is not a big deal, you really need veg oils and seeds in your diet?!

Avoiding pufa is at least good for your liver, even mainstream medicine says this. they already say omega 6 needs to be controlled.

OP
Captain_Coconut
Avoiding pufa is not a big deal, you really need veg oils and seeds in your diet?!

Avoiding pufa is at least good for your liver, even mainstream medicine says this. they already say omega 6 needs to be controlled.

Of course it is important. I simply doubt it is the most important thing I can be doing for my health.

CLASH

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom