Australia COVID19 News Presenter

Drareg

This presenter telling it how it is, he'll probably have to make an apology soon or be canceled.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

tankasnowgod

This presenter telling it how it is, he'll probably have to make an apology soon or be canceled.

I believe I saw another clip with Alan Jones where he was making similar arguments. I certainly admire his focus on the entire context.

Scenes

He’s had a reputation for this sort of stuff for years. Great vid, I’ve been following him a bit recently. They won’t shut him down, it’s not like that in Aus (traditionally at least).

There are loads of people in Vic who agree with this line of thinking, similar to us, but there’s nothing you can do. Just got do your part to save lives and help protect the system. We’re all in this together. (End sarcasm).

I’ve managed to convince my entire family and many of my extended family, which is really pleasing to be honest. Most of my friends though (30 something year olds) are absolutely hook line and sinker sold on the deadliness and contagiousness of this virus and how lockdowns have saved lives.

CoconutEffect

Here’s the trial he mentioned -Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc With Either Azithromycin or Doxycycline for Treatment of COVID-19 in Outpatient Setting - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
Here’s the recommendation -Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, Zinc Sulfate, Doxycycline.

We know on here it’s probably the doxycycline’s metabolic effect causing the positive results, the rest I’m not so sure, doxycycline will probably be shown to have effects on the angiotensin system is my guess.
Not doxycycline’s anti-inflammatory properties?

Grapelander

Max Igan seems to be holding down the fort in Australia. Crowhouse
Everything is absolutely backward in US media - I guess 'inversion' is the correct term.

Goz

Australia and my state Victoria in particular has become a place of sheep like conformity! Views like this are few and far between, a state in total shutdown, curfews, businesses closed, suicides surging and for what, a virus so bad so debilitating so life threatening that you need a test to know you have it!

Forsythia

This is the first time I've heard Ivermectin (an anti-parasite med) can treat covid. This is good to know.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Australia and my state Victoria in particular has become a place of sheep like conformity! Views like this are few and far between, a state in total shutdown, curfews, businesses closed, suicides surging and for what, a virus so bad so debilitating so life threatening that you need a test to know you have it!

And keep in mind the test "tests" for regular coronaviruses, the common cold, flu tests should also be offered for those who have symptoms, instead they automatically apply the label covid19 as per WHO instructions.

Jem Oz

Every single day we get this ridiculous ritual/spectacle of the Premier and his compliant Chief Health Officer reporting the latest infection and fatality figures. And every single day they flat out refuse to mention what other health issues those people had, how the tests are not full proof, and the fact that they're including people who died WITH covid, as opposed to FROM it, in their grim figures. It's shameful, gutless, pathetic and moronic behaviour. I'm genuinely embarrassed to have these people as my "leaders".

schultz

Here’s the trial he mentioned -Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc With Either Azithromycin or Doxycycline for Treatment of COVID-19 in Outpatient Setting - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
Here’s the recommendation -Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, Zinc Sulfate, Doxycycline.

We know on here it’s probably the doxycycline’s metabolic effect causing the positive results, the rest I’m not so sure, doxycycline will probably be shown to have effects on the angiotensin system is my guess.

I think the Azithromycin would be very helpful. Ray has talked about it in the past quite favourably.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Every single day we get this ridiculous ritual/spectacle of the Premier and his compliant Chief Health Officer reporting the latest infection and fatality figures. And every single day they flat out refuse to mention what other health issues those people had, how the tests are not full proof, and the fact that they're including people who died WITH covid, as opposed to FROM it, in their grim figures. It's shameful, gutless, pathetic and moronic behaviour. I'm genuinely embarrassed to have these people as my "leaders".

The exact same sermon has been carried for months in Europe now, the exact same questions being asked by the public because the sermons are intentionally vague, the journalists for the most part don’t bother with difficult questions.

Carrum

I'm just outside Melbourne but in one of the areas under Melbourne's lockdown rules. I tend to watch the news on Channel 7 instead but only because it follows one of my favourite shows. I watch some Sky news Australia when I'm on the internet. Channel 7 news is truly ridiculous and is total fearmongering. They'll start the show with things like "Coming up later in the show, are Melbourne's hospitals overwhelmed?" They said this the other day and then didn't even talk about if the hospitals are overwhelmed. The hospitals are not overwhelmed but they don't want to lie and tell you that they are so they just put the idea in people's heads without addressing the question.
They very rarely provide any useful information. They'll do stuff like go into a high street on the day before the lockdown and ask people what they have stocked up on. Shopper: "Oh, I've just bought some ink cartridges for my printer" Really? Is this the kind of news we need when young parents want to know if their newborn is at risk of dying with covid-19 or when granny is aged care?

Jem Oz

The exact same sermon has been carried for months in Europe now, the exact same questions being asked by the public because the sermons are intentionally vague, the journalists for the most part don’t bother with difficult questions.
I thought that Europe was faring a lot better than Oz right now, in terms of eased restrictions? I was chatting with my friend from Berlin, who was doing lines of blow at a party, and said she had just come back from a Parisian holiday, and was moving to Munich next week and planning a trip to Italy etc.

NONE of that is possible where I live right now. I got chastised by a passerby yesterday for daring to walk from my apartment to my car (parked INSIDE the property) without a mask. Fun times.

tankasnowgod

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals