Could Covid19 Be Solved This Easily?

achillea

My problem with headaches was easily solved with thiamine, B1. Could Covid19 be easily solved with it as well? Here's Dr. Lonsdale's article explaining Covid19 in terms of symptoms and energy shortage. He has over 30 years of clinical experience working with thiamine related health problems. He is also actively interested in helping his human kind a 96! This is worth reading.
COVID-19 Encephalitis - Hormones Matter

Peater Piper

How much are you taking and what type? I'm interested in the headache angle since I've had a low-grade headache ever since battling acute Lyme.

OP
achillea

achillea

Charlie's SIBO thread has the most useful information. The main thing to realize is that thiamine deficiency can manifest in many ways while getting through the paradox. Somedays I thought it wasn't going to work but everyday my puzzling symptoms one by one started to diminish after 10 years of nothing really working for me

. He has said that the paradox is exactly that, a paradox meaning there is no saying what its going to be or how much you will need. Thankfully, from his experience, high dose thiamine has been benign of any side effects and he had used it intravenously on children.

There are excipients and additives in the brand I take. Cardiovascular Research Ltd. lipothiamine. but it was specifically researched and verified to cross the blood brain barrier. My experience was that I increased it over time, as I observed my symptoms, got through the paradox, and increased slowly until I started to get some relief to now stable. I take about 200mg. spaced out through the day. The headache does come back from time to time from a stress I might unwittingly bring on, but they are gone now so much more consistently ( they were a daily worry and burden),

I think I had a thiamine deficiency, because now my headaches are gone

. Keep in mind that the magnesium taurate is also mentioned by Dr. Lonsdale (same company) He says they work together. I find I can't take a lot of it, as the bowels can get loose but I do make sure to take it everyday.

yerrag

Thiamine, aside from being used for energy production, is also needed in the polyol pathway, where NADPH is produced. NADPH is needed by our immune system in phagocytosis, where pathogens are eliminated with the use of ROS, and NADPH is needed for the production of ROS.

I've been battling some sort of respiratory infection for over two weeks. Even before the infection, I needed a lot of B1 to function (was probably deficient) so my experiences are likely not representative. But B1 has helped keep me breathing more or less normally. It has also helped to suppress the increases in blood pressure and sensations of tension that the infection causes.

OP
achillea

achillea

I forgot to mention one thing that I've been doing that has made a significant change. I had a chi machine, by HTE USA, that I use 2X a day. I found that since I've been trying to de-stress all that I could, even a walk made me go hypoxic. The use of this lymph exercise devise has made the cerebral spinal fluid exchange much more efficient. It drains the swamp, so to speak. I couldn't have recovered without it.

Peater Piper

@achillea Thanks for the response. I read Charlie's thread previously, and found it interesting, but never got around to experimenting with thiamine. I think it's time. I've supplemented magnesium in different forms in the past, but never noticed any changes. My needs for thiamine may be particularly high since I drink a fair amount of coffee, though the coffee seems to help my headache in spite of potentially lowering thiamine levels.

B

Braveheart

My problem with headaches was easily solved with thiamine, B1. Could Covid19 be easily solved with it as well? Here's Dr. Lonsdale's article explaining Covid19 in terms of symptoms and energy shortage. He has over 30 years of clinical experience working with thiamine related health problems. He is also actively interested in helping his human kind a 96! This is worth reading.
COVID-19 Encephalitis - Hormones Matter
Thanks for introducing me to Dr. Lonsdale...interesting

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals