Anyone know how to cleanse the spike out?

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Thanks again richie boggie.

It is hard to keep sane in a increasing insane invironment.
Btw, wanted to ask, but always hesitate, what is your occupation? the reason I ask is I`ve meet so many bright people on this forum, I often thought of them as highly educated. Me, myself is educated Plummer, but have always been interested in health. As I see how things are going now, no matter your educational status, we all have to educate ourselves healthwise. If not, it will be the end of our wellbeing, and shorten our lives.

Richiebogie

Hi @Morten,

Tradies are pretty grounded in reality. Things won’t work if you don’t follow the correct rules.

My uni friends are the most deluded. Perhaps because they have studied the theoretical, not the practical.

Perhaps they think the world is run by people like themselves.

However it is not. It is run by satanists.

When the world is run by liars and murderers with unlimited money then you cannot rely on mainstream media to survive!

I live pretty frugally and earn some income from a few shares, so I have the time to read alternate views. When I was working 40 hours + a week in Information Technology there was barely enough time to read my private emails!

The members here are interested in health, and they often come here after trying and failing on veganism and carnivore, so they are pretty open-minded and open to experiments!

Still, nanobot plagues killing us all by building polymer clots may be a bridge too far even for this forum’s members!

We seem to be on the edge of the edge with this one!

5LGreenback

RichieBogie, just wanted to say thanks for digging into the details and posting them.

I hope we are wrong about the nanobot stuff and it’s all a sham, but too many small groups with very little followers have been reporting finding these technologies in the vial. And too many names in the main stream and alternative with very large following are trying to censor them.

shanny

Forum Supporter
Still, nanobot plagues killing us all by building polymer clots may be a bridge too far even for this forum’s members!
Some of us get it! This thread has been great. I don't have people in my life I can have conversations like this with, so coming here and seeing this let me know I have a few more people I can reach out to when I feel like I'm going to lose my mind. :)

Me, myself is educated Plummer, but have always been interested in health.
I only have one regret in my life, and that is that I didn't go into the trades. I have the most respect and admiration for people like you. You are handy, smart and most of all, you have the ability to be independent. Smart people don't need higher education. Like Richie said, education is designed to brainwash and make people deluded. It ruins critical and rational thinking.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Some of us get it! This thread has been great. I don't have people in my life I can have conversations like this with, so coming here and seeing this let me know I have a few more people I can reach out to when I feel like I'm going to lose my mind. :)

I only have one regret in my life, and that is that I didn't go into the trades. I have the most respect and admiration for people like you. You are handy, smart and most of all, you have the ability to be independent. Smart people don't need higher education. Like Richie said, education is designed to brainwash and make people deluded. It ruins critical and rational thinking.
Thanks, I get goosebumps from such an answer. I´m properly not more clever than others, but independent thinking is crucial now. Something odd is definitely in the air, something is coming our way. Everyday, do things that gives you pleasure, for you and others.

shanny

Forum Supporter
Thanks, I get goosebumps from such an answer. I´m properly not more clever than others, but independent thinking is crucial now. Something odd is definitely in the air, something is coming our way. Everyday, do things that gives you pleasure, for you and others.
Wow! I think we are kindred spirits. I said both of those things over the weekend, that I feel like something heavy is in the air....something is looming. I also talked to someone about independent and critical thinking, and how important it is. People rely so much on an "expert" for something that they lose the ability to think through things or handle anything on their own.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Wow! I think we are kindred spirits. I said both of those things over the weekend, that I feel like something heavy is in the air....something is looming. I also talked to someone about independent and critical thinking, and how important it is. People rely so much on an "expert" for something that they lose the ability to think through things or handle anything on their own.
Agree. 🤗

Richiebogie

Hi @5LGreenback and @shanny.

Greg Reece seems to be friends with Dr Ana Mihalcea. His latest newsletter included some interesting quotes from 2010:

“Self-replication causes disease. Nano-robots are inherently much stronger than biological systems, being built of Diamondoid, so if they self replicate, that ‘disease,’ quote unquote, could be even a tougher problem than biological disease. So first of all, what's the feasibility of self-replication in the nanotechnology world?”
~ Ray Kurzweil

“As a general principle, you do not want to put self-replicating nanobots inside the human body. I suppose not everybody agrees with me on that. But that is the way I think that we can best guarantee safety. If the robots... nano-robots, are able to replicate inside the human body, that means they are using some component of the human body as food. And we don't want them to be doing that.”
~ Robert Freitas

Recently Bill Gates has admitted the presence of nanotech in the jabs:

“Making the mRNA is really easy and really cheap. And that's the magic of this thing. But there's no doubt in the next five years we can... you know, we just need to mess around. There's a lot of lipid nanoparticles, and some are very self-assembling.”
~ Bill Gates

He didn’t mention self-replication, but what he did say was a huge admission from someone high in the hierarchy that La Quinta Columna were right all along!

The bromelain in raw pineapple could be good for cutting up rogue proteins.

The malic acid and citric acid in dried apricots could be good to soak up and eliminate aluminium, gallium and other metals and semiconductors used in logical circuits.

The advantage is that those foods are readily available and in moderation, should be pretty safe!

Last edited:

shanny

Forum Supporter
Hi @5LGreenback and @shanny.

Greg Reece seems to be friends with Dr Ana Mihalcea. His latest newsletter included some interesting quotes from 2010:

“Self-replication causes disease. Nano-robots are inherently much stronger than biological systems, being built of Diamondoid, so if they self replicate, that ‘disease,’ quote unquote, could be even a tougher problem than biological disease. So first of all, what's the feasibility of self-replication in the nanotechnology world?”
~ Ray Kurzweil

“As a general principle, you do not want to put self-replicating nanobots inside the human body. I suppose not everybody agrees with me on that. But that is the way I think that we can best guarantee safety. If the robots... nano-robots, are able to replicate inside the human body, that means they are using some component of the human body as food. And we don't want them to be doing that.”
~ Robert Freitas

Recently Bill Gates has admitted the presence of nanotech in the jabs:

“Making the mRNA is really easy and really cheap. And that's the magic of this thing. But there's no doubt in the next five years we can... you know, we just need to mess around. There's a lot of lipid nanoparticles, and some are very self-assembling.”
~ Bill Gates

He didn’t mention self-replication, but what he did say was a huge admission from someone high in the hierarchy that La Quinta Columna were right all along!

The malic acid and citric acid in dried apricots could be good to soak up and eliminate aluminium, gallium and other metals and semiconductors used in logical circuits.

The advantage is that those foods are readily available and in moderation, should be pretty safe!
At least this affirms that I'm not completely crazy like everyone thought/thinks I am! Thank you for this.

How much of this do you think is "contagious" for lack of a better word. I used to work in healthcare (before getting canned for no jab) and when they first rolled out the jabs, I would feel SO ill every time I was around a newly vaxxed person. I had one of my patients even tell me that he couldn't sleep next to his vaxxed girlfriend because it would make his testicles hurt so bad! At this point I'm wondering if the "shedding" everyone is talking about are the nanoparticles.

shanny

Forum Supporter

Sounds like it's time to do a fruitarian diet for a bit! :p:

Richiebogie

Sounds like it's time to do a fruitarian diet for a bit! :p:
Well you don’t want to clog yourself with too much fruit!

I am on a low vitamin A style diet, so I have 3 dried apricots or prunes with some quick oats with a few sultanas and soak it in grape juice for half an hour, then serve with a banana!

I have this twice a day.

I also have chicken, beef or lamb at other times.

Remember to drink some water through the day to help the fibre complete it’s journey!

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
Well you don’t want to clog yourself with too much fruit!

I am on a low vitamin A style diet, so I have 3 dried apricots or prunes with some quick oats with a few sultanas and soak it in grape juice for half an hour, then serve with a banana!

I have this twice a day.

I also have chicken, beef or lamb at other times.

Remember to drink some water through the day to help the fibre complete it’s journey!
Could canned organic pineapple be OK ?
I live in a cold country .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals