So is it safe to have sex with vaccinated person?

P

Peatness

Ive had this conversation with Dr. Peat. Epstein Bar can be an STD technically. You are right- you can get all sorts of things from intimate contact.

At this stage of the game for me as I shared on another thread, I am waiting for my soul mate who will be aligned and healthy as that is my soul mate. I think its crucial for women to inhabit for themselves and harness their sexual energy so that they magnetize a partner and not to dilute it by giving it away to those with whom they do not align. not always easy. but this is my current practice and its having great benefits for my hormones and health and empowerment as a Divine Feminine being. i feel i am magnetizing my soul mate . ill keep you updated on this.+
Lol what a picture. I hope you find him. He will be drawn to you like iron filings.

Advocate2021

Lol what a picture. I hope you find him. He will be drawn to you like iron filings.
Thank you. I dont want to speak prematurely; but I am meeting someone later and have a strong feeling. I recently said No to man with whom i was not aligned, harnessed my sexual energy even more deeply within myself, and a very aligned man crossed my path shortly thereafter. I will update but the synchrony of the foregoing events is palpable.

P

Peatness

Thank you. I dont want to speak prematurely; but I am meeting someone later and have a strong feeling. I recently said No to man with whom i was not aligned, harnessed my sexual energy even more deeply within myself, and a very aligned man crossed my path shortly thereafter. I will update but the synchrony of the foregoing events is palpable.
Hope is goes well. BTW can't wait to read your book when it's done.

It’s kinda sad now that one has to take a person’s word when the say they have or haven’t been vaxxed, like a person who takes off or doesn’t wear a wedding ring for selfish purposes.

Jennifer

At this stage of the game for me as I shared on another thread, I am waiting for my soul mate who will be aligned and healthy as that is my soul mate.

Nothing wrong with that. I’m waiting for mine, too. I hope your date goes well. :)

Advocate2021

It’s kinda sad now that one has to take a person’s word when the say they have or haven’t been vaxxed, like a person who takes off or doesn’t wear a wedding ring for selfish purposes.
Maybe its because im a lawyer, but i know how to elicit the truth in the way that i go about it. most people in fact assume i want them to be injected and are proud to admit it. its all in the approach but there is a way to get the truth.

Maybe its because im a lawyer, but i know how to elicit the truth in the way that i go about it. most people in fact assume i want them to be injected and are proud to admit it. its all in the approach but there is a way to get the truth.
Oh reverse psychology! I like it!

Advocate2021

And just to offer some perspective about not going too over the top with the injected person thing. I am shooting with a photographer in a couple weeks in a hotel room for four hours. I asked him about covid injection as i do avoid being in close proximity to freshly injected people. My cut off is 6 weeks per information ive received from experts including Dr. Peat. He wins the record of anyone i have every encountered as he has had 2 shots and 3 boosters wow! he told me the last one was 9/22 so that is 7 weeks from our shoot on 11/11 so im doing it. This is the way i mitigate risk but i live my life. just an example.

Incidentally, he was caring for a 98 year old sick mother who recently died. He did have stress but before i found out about the shots, he was sharing how much he is struggling with his health and shared he has lost excessive weight and is not doing well. he attributes it to the stress with his mother but i suspect he has also been effected by the 5 shots.

Jennifer

Incidentally, he was caring for a 98 year old sick mother who recently died. He did have stress but before i found out about the shots, he was sharing how much he is struggling with his health and shared he has lost excessive weight and is not doing well. he attributes it to the stress with his mother but i suspect he has also been effected by the 5 shots.

This is not to say that the shots aren’t a factor, but I can believe the stress of caring for his mother having taken its toll on his body like that, and even continue to. Caring for my mum and grandmother, and watching them die, took a toll on my body big time, and I’m not vaccinated. Being a caregiver, especially to loved ones who we see pass away, is on a whole other level. My mum died unexpectedly this past January and I’m still not 100%, not even close, and I prioritize my health—I eat well, take thyroid and progest-E, practice forms of stress release like hiking, dancing, journaling etc.—but the loss is there and it can be hard for some to bounce back from.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals