So is it safe to have sex with vaccinated person?

Dobbler

How big of a concern is the spike protein shedding? If an unvaccinated person is in close contact with vaxxed, i'd like to believe it's just a temporary inflammatory reaction. Has anyone found out clear evidence that the MRNA component could somehow transfer to unvaxxed? Im pretty sure unvaxxed body can handle the spike protein inhaling because it won't stay in your system for long. I've been around vaxxed people alot and after few months it's not bothering me much anymore. But i do sometimes notice ichy eyes when being around. Ray Peat just said in Danny's livestream that it's good to avoid just recently vaxxed person for 2 weeks, he didn't continue that statement much further. But it's a real mood killer to ask a random person in a bar if they are vaxxed or not. I don't personally mind it but someone else might... what you guys think?? Im pretty sure i already had covid so i think that helps body to detox spike protein even faster.

OP
D

Dobbler

Glad I found myself an unvaxxed girlfriend.
Soon about 80% of world is vaxxed. I'd like to believe the reality is not that grim that these people are forever toxic spreading. Graphene won't transfer for sure it's a metal. The parasites ... i don't know. I have no interest to go to deep end of africa to find a girl lol...

DennisX

The virus is aerosol and in closed spaces is spread entirely in all inside spaces bt brownian motion. So if anyone has been recently vaxed the are spreading 100000 60nm sized spike proteins a minute in the closed space Which will spread averywhere. If you have natural immunity your immune system will take care of any inhaled. So it doesn't manner if you have a gf who has been vaxed or not cuz you are going to be exposed in any closed space by anyone spewing the spike proteins.

P

Peatness

mamakitty

How big of a concern is the spike protein shedding? If an unvaccinated person is in close contact with vaxxed, i'd like to believe it's just a temporary inflammatory reaction. Has anyone found out clear evidence that the MRNA component could somehow transfer to unvaxxed? Im pretty sure unvaxxed body can handle the spike protein inhaling because it won't stay in your system for long. I've been around vaxxed people alot and after few months it's not bothering me much anymore. But i do sometimes notice ichy eyes when being around. Ray Peat just said in Danny's livestream that it's good to avoid just recently vaxxed person for 2 weeks, he didn't continue that statement much further. But it's a real mood killer to ask a random person in a bar if they are vaxxed or not. I don't personally mind it but someone else might... what you guys think?? Im pretty sure i already had covid so i think that helps body to detox spike protein even faster.
It’s not safe to have sex out of wedlock

OP
D

Dobbler

The virus is aerosol and in closed spaces is spread entirely in all inside spaces bt brownian motion. So if anyone has been recently vaxed the are spreading 100000 60nm sized spike proteins a minute in the closed space Which will spread averywhere. If you have natural immunity your immune system will take care of any inhaled. So it doesn't manner if you have a gf who has been vaxed or not cuz you are going to be exposed in any closed space by anyone spewing the spike proteins.
Thank you. My concern is that the spike protein does long term damage when im being exposed to it possibly on a daily basis. But on the other hand, i have very well working immune system that can handle and destroy it better, than my possible gf whos body is making it constantly and has decreased immune system. Do you agree?

OP
D

Dobbler

Ridiculous. Its closer to 25%, even if you belive their inflated numbers. Higher in some areas, obviously.

Africa isn't falling for this BS at all.
Im not going to ******* Africa to get laid cmon bro :D Yeah the numbers may be exaggerated

OP
D

Dobbler

What im afraid of is that actual MRNA part of the vaccine that codes your body to make spike protein is contagious. That cant be possible. They wouldnt want to vaccinate so many people if it was.

Tarmander

I have been dating more recently and honestly, its nice having the Vax around. Separates the sheep from the interesting people pretty fast.

I had a girl tell me, when I asked what she thought of the vaccine, "I just wish 80% of people had done it so we wouldn't be having these problems anymore and the pandemic would be over"

An instant Next. How refreshing

IROM

My experience seems safe. But she was on Hydroxychloroquine for juvenile arthritis too. Too bad her mother was a nurse with an annoying sense of self importance and prompted her to break up with me.

JamesGatz

If someone told me with certainty that I would get whatevers in the vaxxx if I was with a girl that had it I would prob still do it regardless because legit every girl I meet in person these days has had it - I'm thinking to even have a chance at meeting a nice unvaxxed girl i would have to go to texas

Trevinski

Quite the conundrum we find ourselves in. Brings new meaning to sex worthy dying for. Strangely I find myself getting easily turned on when a girl mentions she is unvaccinated.

Vileplume

I think this actually presents a golden opportunity to stand out to the partners we really want. Speaking from a guy’s perspective, there are girls out there right now looking for guys who stand up boldly for what they believe in. By saying no to a vaccine and then saying no to any girl that got the vaccine, we show that we feel strongly about what we believe and don’t compromise about something that we know is really important: our health. And that trait, of boldness and faith in our beliefs, is super attractive. It will make us good fathers, good husbands.

The right girl will see it and it will actually provide us a means of standing out in a great way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals