2 month + malady, currently in morning spit globs of blood despite having had all the blood tests - possible 'shedding'?

Chai-jin

So not really a forum user generally and I've no idea where to post this but I thought I'd try this here as the forum seems to be populated by some of the more sensible people on the internet

Not sure this is the right section, was gonna post in blood labs but as they came up clean... here goes

This is a long story I've no idea how to keep it short but I neither want to type all day nor bore anyone who might be able to offer some advice

I suppose directly I could do with knowing how I can get my body to heal from whatever has somehow resulted in me having some kind of malady hit me in the chest and apparently now not consistently throughout the day and not dramatically the last several weeks but in the morning today and yesterday has be spitting out globs of blood from somewhere inside

It's hard to describe the bizarre intensity of what hit me but it wasn't like anything I experienced before, nor apparently the wuflu as it didn't have any respiratory or other conditions associated. It involved a lot of chest pain, burning in chest, dried out mucosal system, low expectoration etc. over several weeks. Also I didn't seem to contract anything from or infect anyone I was living with anyway.
In the end I even thought I was having some king of cardiac symptoms - which after several weeks I realised may have been contributed to by retriggering an old reflux disease which I was randomly diagnosed with years ago - but I am familiar with that and it didn't involve stabbing chest pains or blood in sputum. Though I have read that in extreme cases other people have thought reflux disease was some kind of cardiac arrest.

I had, eventually a bunch of blood tests but apparently according to NHS doctors 'there's nothing physically wrong with me' ?
(I even had an HIV blood test)
I ended up getting the whole mental health lecture which is also true incidentally and I am susceptible to hypochondria slightly -
but doesn't describe the full nature of these conditions. It's like listening to a drone, these 'general practitioners' of health, though they mean well.
And I don't register with any private or holistic healthcare because I never really needed it drastically before.
My heart and circulation and pressure and oxygen levels remain more or less completely average as they always have been.

I don't really have any long term conditions at least not physical ones

The only variable, annoyingly, is that I started seeing someone who was 1nj3ct3d three times - I know all the controversy but I figured 'what's the worst can happen?'
Personally I used to read "theories" since fifteen years ago so I know the whole world narrative is a black hole of BS and the scary wuflu is most likely (deliberate) gain of function and that the shots are not for anyone's health yadda yadda yadda

This didn't stop me from throwing caution to the wind and not being paranoid enough, assuming these suspicions are correct

I started seeing her over two months ago then slowly got more ill with some intense and severe at times chest thing which wasn't like anything I've had or heard of before, only spat out clots a couple of times and eventually felt considerably better

And I'm not the kind of person to just be afraid of something because someone tells me that there might be something to be afraid of - however realise now that maybe I ought to err on the side of caution

Then I started seeing her again about a week ago as I refused to believe, still, all the rumours from information divulged by very concerned detractors including doctors and lawyers around the corridors of the currently non-censored web
Who knows, right? Not like there's any evidence or even way to track or test this on my own, so I still don't know if I'm mixing correlation with causality or if there's something else that's randomly going on which is as yet undiagnosed as I've literally had two doctors say there's nothing physically wrong with me despite still having chest pain and apparently spitting blood

Doctors and even homeopaths I've spoken to tell me that the whole shedding thing is nothing to worry about and random 'awakened' people or 'alternative' types or 'theorists' I know on facebook or IRL would tell me to stay the hell away from anyone J@bb3d

Anyway

I did discover along the way from the blood tests that I have quite a B12 deficiency and incidentally from a recent mineralogical analysis that I have borderline anaemia as well as high sodium and, worryingly, lead ? which I shall have to find out how to hopefully reduce at some point

I know that nutrition and minerals are the basis of health and I need to learn a lot more about how to balance these but in the meantime I'd like to recover from these chest pains

I'm aware of all the 'shedding' protocols (nutrition, teas, oils, colloidal this and that etc) and wu flu protocols (IVM, nebulised this and that, vitamins etc), thanks much in part to this website - and I thought I'd at least wait for the result of tests before posting here (though I haven't had an e ray yet, I asked if I might need one at the hospital but was informed I didn't)
And since they haven't yielded anything and it's unlikely I have cancer, infection, TB etc as they would have shown in the blood tests, and if something has somehow shredded my insides whether the 'spike' or something else - how to help body recover from it?

Thanks for reading this slightly rambling account - please let me know if it needs to be moved - Any insight is gratefully received.

Peatful

Clarification:

-How recently was she jabbed in relation to you having sex with her? Assuming sex is involved.
- What happens when not around her for what specific length of time?
Meaning “I didn’t see her for three days and nothing changed” or “I didn’t see her for five days and my symptoms lessened”
- history of GI / reflux issues. Anything at all change over the holidays when this started? Heavy drinking etc?

K

Kayaker

The chest pains were short and sudden, mild sharp aches that occurred multiple times, only on the left side?

Peatful

Question 4:
How often are you doing the nasal pcr test?

Any timeline connection there?

OP
Chai-jin

Chai-jin

Clarification:

-How recently was she jabbed in relation to you having sex with her? Assuming sex is involved.
- What happens when not around her for what specific length of time?
Meaning “I didn’t see her for three days and nothing changed” or “I didn’t see her for five days and my symptoms lessened”
- history of GI / reflux issues. Anything at all change over the holidays when this started? Heavy drinking etc?
Indeed there are a lot of variables here
But then I've known uninjected people who have slept with injected people and nothing happened so it's all guesswork

Apparently everyone's experience is different in some way which is the most elegant and insidious outcome for no one to know what tf is going on

Thing is I didn't really recover immediately as a result of avoiding her
Ultimately I guess I recovered somewhat and then got worse again each time after I saw her :-/ but in a different way each time
So the connection is not clear it's still just an assumption
I told her about it before the holidays and she got quite upset but I tried to explain my suspicions

I first got a sore throat and came down with something one week after I first visited her when we just kissed so it's not like it was immediate
I started visiting her in late Oct and we first had intimate contact on 5th November
The day AFTER that whatever was in my chest which I though was just a 'cold' that had got better - got decidedly worse, burning pain in chest and throat
She had the fizr 1 and 2 in Feb and April long before I met her and another 'booster' WHILE I was seeing her on 13th November just the week before we did indeed have sex

I didn't keep a log for various reasons apart from not being the most organised when I'm 100% well!

I know I probably should have never had anything to do with her since I first visited her and she knew about my apprehensions and told me she'd had the first two jabs and I said I don't recommend her to have any more (she proceeded to get the flu jab and a 3rd booster) but we didn't have an in depth conversation but I'm not in the habit of avoiding women for health reasons, I simply felt a strong attraction and didn't allow any of the knowledge around the controversies of the current "health crisis" to stop me

After all I don't nor have really ever had any opinion about 'vaccines' or injections of any kind, I knew that some injections demonstrably cured or prevented severe infections, but also that there was a debate over whether anyone, including children, should be injected at all
Personally I simply chose never to get any injections at any time for anything, no particular reasoning OR emotional attachment either way, more a kind of heuristic intuition

Anyway there are lots of inconsistencies with this weird illness that's not really an (identifiable) illness but some kind of state of severe malaise - I did drink some whisky back in November on I think around the 6th-8th (probably more than a few drams) hoping it might have some 'medicinal' effect when I already had this burning throat and chest - and I woke up in the night with the most excruciating throat pain - I know it was the whiskey because I did it again two days later and the same result, whereas I tried some a couple weeks later when the pain had reduced and I was more or less fine.

I now have no sore throat and no symptoms still apart from chest pain and feeling something isn't right - and spitting blood of course.

It was on the 23rd December when I went to A&E with chest pains just to get a D-dimer (instead of waiting days) that I realised, spontaneously that I was experiencing some reflux and may have been all along - but because it didn't manifest as indigestion and wasn't like I ever experienced before I didn't make the connection. A couple days after going to A&E the chest pains subsided and I only really had the reflux for a few days. I didn't drink much over the holiday and though ate a bit of rich and sweet food didn't really overdo it so I felt actually alright ON Christmas Day for the first time in about 6 weeks and I happened to visit a mutual friend's place and reconnect with this woman and as we can't easily resist each other we got it on the next couple days (yes it's one of those super strong 'I've no idea why but this person turns me on' kind of things even though we don't have a lot in common we are literally exactly the same age so we have some things in common and anyway)

But anyway I guess I'll have to say goodbye - probably best for me to not have anything to do with anyone until I can recover from whatever tf this is

Tbh I'm a bit scared and have felt a lot of fear with the symptoms over the weeks - for some reason this wasn't compelling enough for me to avoid this person - probably a long story as to why as I'm not exactly promiscuous and tend to prefer my own company even when I'm in a relationship but anyway, live and learn, apparently although apparently I don't as I had these suspicions from the start I simply didn't believe and still don't that anything could be quite as f---ed up as apparently it is with these hypodermic 'treatments' - after all there is nothing else I can catch from her, she's diabetic and has had some autoimmune issues in the past and smokes - far as I know I can't catch any of those - has no history of STIs - so apart from anything 'metaphysical', it only leaves the injections. Process of elimination - of course there's no reason why I might not have simply developed some kind of chest thing that leads to a mystery intense debilitating illness and ongoing chest pains with spitting blood clots... but I can't see what it might be.

She didn't have any adverse reactions, none of my family members I know of have had and I've only read posts on the internet or heard people on the internet or spoken to acquaintances who have had adverse reactions or had family or friends die from the injections. In addition I've heard people tell in comments or posts that they get ill from their partner/spouse/housemate/family members who have been jabbed - but it's all anecdotal of course however ubiquitous it seems to be. It seems rare for people to have immediate reactions or for people to have reactions to 'shedding' but maybe I am in that minority of people.

The general consensus amongst 'awakened' types (who are critical of each and every 'response' or 'solution' to the 'demic') is to keep either a polite distance from the jabbed or avoid them altogether and I wasn't necessarily willing to do that... however as I seem to be in a bit of a state right now I might have to revert to that way of thinking. As far as I know I haven't been affected by simply being in proximity with the injected but incidentally I was working on a film set the day before I initially got ill - but it was all people I've worked with before - and I did start a new job in a theatre loading and building shows and this was around the time my chest started burning during a week I wasn't in contact with my lady friend - but it doesn't seem likely I could have got so ill just from being around the injected and I've no idea even who was injected. Incidentally I have gone back to not working at all for now just same as I have been for most of the last three years. Of course I might have created the whole thing from stress - but not this time I think.

OP
Chai-jin

Chai-jin

The chest pains were short and sudden, mild sharp aches that occurred multiple times, only on the left side?
This was a few weeks ago exactly as you describe, but for 24 hours - on the left side under the ribs, below the heart - this was on the weekend so no doctors open except for E&R but I didn't go though I was panicking a bit I didn't assume I was having a cardiac arrest and in fact the stress might have contributed to it Anyway after 24 hours of that I took Ivermectin, for some reason, because I read all kinds of things about that (and eventually decided not to take it unless I had severe respiratory issues akin to the 'vid') but read on the BMJ that it was helpful against inflammation which I somehow convinced myself I might be experiencing in the chest - anyway the next day the pains had gone, not sure if it was the drug or placebo but I continued to take it at 6mg for a couple days.
I realise I might have taken steroids or antihistamines or asprin but I'm not familiar with taking medications of any kind so I'm not sure what to do for inflammation (probably a good idea to learn) I try to eat lots of turmeric and ginger as I've heard that is good for both blood and anti-inflammatory

After telling the doctor on the phone about this episode though she said instead of waiting days for another blood test if I was worried about cardio vascular issues I ought to go to the A&E as, if I did have anything 'vid related I could also get a PCR test - which I didn't tell her but I didn't have any intention of doing
And all my vitals and bloods were totally normal apparently so I left without any more tests - I'm not sure how they might test for spike protein poisoning anway

Regarding the PCR indeed I simply informed them that I had no issue in principle if they wanted to do a PCR if they have a saliva antigen test but I considered their 'swab' "an invasive medical procedure which furthermore is sterilised with ethyline oxide (I think?) which is a class 1 carcinogenic"
So I have them a legitimate medical and scientific reason
The nurse simply scuttled away muttering some passive aggressive retort about 'dying from catching the 'vid from me' ...hmm...

They do have in some hospitals in London now the saliva antigen test, but not many others it seems like in the west midlands of England where I live
I didn't mention that PCR are utterly useless and epistemologically speaking as far as I can see the cause, apparently, of the entire (scam)demic

OP
Chai-jin

Chai-jin

Question 4:
How often are you doing the nasal pcr test?

Any timeline connection there?
Interesting point - I've never done one and as long as I have the choice never will, you can see my opinion of these i the post above where I informed a nurse at a hospital - I pretended to do a couple of antigen tests (just used my saliva and they turned out negative) one because a friend I was going to a comedy gig with said that they were required but they weren't ffs

What's your experience with these?

I've quite purposefully avoided work and jobs, the little I've had outside recently, that require these tests which has meant I haven't been able to do any film or TV extra work which I used to quite enjoy, as the whole world seems to have enrolled in the cult - Cary Mullis will be turning in his grave.

I've managed to avoid most of the shenanigans which is why it might seem foolish that I fell for an injected one possibly making me quite ill - assuming that this is the case which I don't, it's simply one of the only variables to explain such an anomalous malady.

Peatful

Well @Kayaker is closer to solving the puzzle than me.

At this point - if we don’t know what it is - we have to rule stuff out.

Deductive reasoning or assessment.

We have to rule out be it a broken rib; or sex with the vxxd: or invasive nasal swabs; or asbestos at work; etc etc etc

So- lets see what @Kayaker says.

FWIW If I was in your shoes I would absolutely think a 30 day girlfriendless sabbatical was needed to reassess: if indeed the mystery symptoms are continuing.

Edit: wait. Ivermectin helped? Well that is important data.

nejdev

Interesting point - I've never done one and as long as I have the choice never will, you can see my opinion of these i the post above where I informed a nurse at a hospital - I pretended to do a couple of antigen tests (just used my saliva and they turned out negative) one because a friend I was going to a comedy gig with said that they were required but they weren't ffs

What's your experience with these?

I've quite purposefully avoided work and jobs, the little I've had outside recently, that require these tests which has meant I haven't been able to do any film or TV extra work which I used to quite enjoy, as the whole world seems to have enrolled in the cult - Cary Mullis will be turning in his grave.

I've managed to avoid most of the shenanigans which is why it might seem foolish that I fell for an injected one possibly making me quite ill - assuming that this is the case which I don't, it's simply one of the only variables to explain such an anomalous malady.
Check my post history regarding long COVID. A lot of what you are experiencing sounds similar to what I had including the chest pain. Clear tests, but felt like I was having a heart attack. I've been dealing with long COVID since an acute infection in March 2021. Happy to share resources/things that helped if need be.

OccamzRazer

Simple solution: don't have s3x with anyone you couldn't see yourself starting a family with.

And, of course, don't start a family with anyone who's not likeminded.

Hugh Johnson

This was a few weeks ago exactly as you describe, but for 24 hours - on the left side under the ribs, below the heart - this was on the weekend so no doctors open except for E&R but I didn't go though I was panicking a bit I didn't assume I was having a cardiac arrest and in fact the stress might have contributed to it Anyway after 24 hours of that I took Ivermectin, for some reason, because I read all kinds of things about that (and eventually decided not to take it unless I had severe respiratory issues akin to the 'vid') but read on the BMJ that it was helpful against inflammation which I somehow convinced myself I might be experiencing in the chest - anyway the next day the pains had gone, not sure if it was the drug or placebo but I continued to take it at 6mg for a couple days.
I realise I might have taken steroids or antihistamines or asprin but I'm not familiar with taking medications of any kind so I'm not sure what to do for inflammation (probably a good idea to learn) I try to eat lots of turmeric and ginger as I've heard that is good for both blood and anti-inflammatory

After telling the doctor on the phone about this episode though she said instead of waiting days for another blood test if I was worried about cardio vascular issues I ought to go to the A&E as, if I did have anything 'vid related I could also get a PCR test - which I didn't tell her but I didn't have any intention of doing
And all my vitals and bloods were totally normal apparently so I left without any more tests - I'm not sure how they might test for spike protein poisoning anway

Regarding the PCR indeed I simply informed them that I had no issue in principle if they wanted to do a PCR if they have a saliva antigen test but I considered their 'swab' "an invasive medical procedure which furthermore is sterilised with ethyline oxide (I think?) which is a class 1 carcinogenic"
So I have them a legitimate medical and scientific reason
The nurse simply scuttled away muttering some passive aggressive retort about 'dying from catching the 'vid from me' ...hmm...

They do have in some hospitals in London now the saliva antigen test, but not many others it seems like in the west midlands of England where I live
I didn't mention that PCR are utterly useless and epistemologically speaking as far as I can see the cause, apparently, of the entire (scam)demic
As a weirdo spiritual type, I have heard there is a massive, never before seen in the galaxy type curse placed on the vaccine, so that people who are connected to the vaccinated would get affected.

Take that with a huge grain of salt. Alas you might need to not have sex with the vaccinated.

K

Kayaker

@Chai-jin The chest pain was after sleeping with her?

I had a little blood in my throat spit in the morning. This was before my parents got the booster. I thought it was because my mouth dried out. I don't snore or have my mouth open while sleeping, but I lose water easily for some reason. My blood tests showed gradually decreasing water. I assume the hydration problem will slowly correct itself since I'm taking enough thyroid now, and I'm sure it was caused by hypothyroidism to begin with.

I noticed my mother had a couple of coughing fits that day and the next. Actually, she's still been coughing from time to time, which she wasn't before. Small, single coughs. I noticed my nose was tickling and I was sneezing around her. I still have that, and it isn't necessarily around her, but when there's large air movements on surfaces I didn't wipe down like on top of the fridge door. This didn't happen before they got boosted.

I had chest pain and PVCs during the summer, and it gradually went away. I went to a cardiologist, and everything was said to be normal. I had weird symptoms, and still have them to a much milder extent. It's usually at night, especially when I lie down. I feel like I have to be careful when turning over because I feel the blood shifting and there's a sensation of wanting to stretch my limbs, especially my legs. They aren't swollen, and no signs of blocked blood flow or anything, just kind of achy. When I turn over when in a weak state, my heart speeds up for a few seconds and it takes longer to adjust to the new position. I certainly had dysautonomia back then. Even being in an upright sitting position caused strain.

I've been much better, but then my parents got boosted. I got problems going from a sitting position to a standing one again, like a headache and a sensation of blood not reaching my head well for a few seconds. I was very productive before they got boosted, and my health took a step backward again. I had enough energy to make food without a problem. Now it's more difficult to and I'm not as clear-headed.

I didn't notice lung burning, but I did notice getting really out of breathe in the days after my parents got boosted. My performance took a hit, and I'm not surprised athletes are dropping like flies if they have this sticky protein interfering with the vascular system. Booster indeed.

Spike proteins disrupt and cross the blood-brain barrier.

Who knows how long they persist in the body. They probably become a component of household dust. I noticed a positive reaction to a half a gram or a gram of niacinamide whenever I didn't take it for a while, but then if I took it again, nothing happened. It apparently clears out viral particles that are present.

The fact that you responded to ivermectin is telling. It reduces the binding of spike protein in the body, which helps their clearance.

Unfortunately, we live in a toxic waste dump. Not only toxic food, but toxic people as well, not even talking about their medicated personalities. I've never tried IVM and HCQ, or turmeric and ginger. I take aspirin on most days and don't notice much of a difference for this application. I take 0.5 mg of cypro sometimes, and only provides a refreshing feeling at the end of a lengthened sleep.

Another thing that helped me with brain fog is organic chocolate. Non-organic brands do nothing. I think it's the same way that NAC (which is being taken off the market) works, since chocolate is an antioxidant as well. Covid and presumably spike protein as well cause an increase in oxidative stress.

Makrosky

As a weirdo spiritual type, I have heard there is a massive, never before seen in the galaxy type curse placed on the vaccine, so that people who are connected to the vaccinated would get affected.

Take that with a huge grain of salt. Alas you might need to not have sex with the vaccinated.
Hugh... how are you going to stay away from vaxxed? They are about 90% in many countries. I honestly think being a complete outlaw will be way more detrimental for ones health. Unless you enjoy (no irony) living like amish.

Makrosky

For the OP. Look for the threads on the forum of combining methylene blue + red light. I saw massive improvement from my residual covid symptoms. I am not very knowledgeable of the details but people have been posting studies of it for any kind of infections/ailments.

Hugh Johnson

Hugh... how are you going to stay away from vaxxed? They are about 90% in many countries. I honestly think being a complete outlaw will be way more detrimental for ones health. Unless you enjoy (no irony) living like amish.
I am not going to. But if, like OP, I was having sex with a vaxxed woman, I would keep it in mind in case it messes me up.

I am a spiritual type, so most of my friends are not vaxxed, neither is my girl.

Anyway, experiment is the true method of knowledge.

Makrosky

I am not going to. But if, like OP, I was having sex with a vaxxed woman, I would keep it in mind in case it messes me up.

I am a spiritual type, so most of my friends are not vaxxed, neither is my girl.

Anyway, experiment is the true method of knowledge.
The shedding problem is not about sex IMHO. Sexual intercourse opens you up to take a lot of energies (non material) from the partner. But for the vaxx shedding...? So next time you go to a restaurant and the cook coughs in your plate. Or cuts his finger and a small amount of blood gets in your food. Or goes to the toilet and doesn't wash his hands. Which is very common, believe me. You will get exposed. And I am talking about restaurants, not counting doctors, nurses, butchers, bakers, chiropractors, coworkers... it is going to be everywhere. You really cannot escape the "shedding" assuming that phenomenon is real. Worrying about it ensues a completely paranoid, miserable life. That's how I see it.

And even if you could avoid all that, it is a matter of time they start rolling out a self replicating vaxx. they have the technology and the patents. It has been posted here many times. I will resist the vaxx till the last consequences not for health reasons, but for moral ones. If they want to posion us all, they will do it sooner or later.

That's how I see it.

Hugh Johnson

The shedding problem is not about sex IMHO. Sexual intercourse opens you up to take a lot of energies (non material) from the partner. But for the vaxx shedding...? So next time you go to a restaurant and the cook coughs in your plate. Or cuts his finger and a small amount of blood gets in your food. Or goes to the toilet and doesn't wash his hands. Which is very common, believe me. You will get exposed. And I am talking about restaurants, not counting doctors, nurses, butchers, bakers, chiropractors, coworkers... it is going to be everywhere. You really cannot escape the "shedding" assuming that phenomenon is real. Worrying about it ensues a completely paranoid, miserable life. That's how I see it.

And even if you could avoid all that, it is a matter of time they start rolling out a self replicating vaxx. they have the technology and the patents. It has been posted here many times. I will resist the vaxx till the last consequences not for health reasons, but for moral ones. If they want to posion us all, they will do it sooner or later.

That's how I see it.
Because I doubt the vaxx shedding matters all that much. I have never noticed anything major when dealing with the vaxxed or even doing sports with them. You might be paranoid and miserable I am not.

All the stories of vaccine shedding with mRNA vaccines make no sense to me what so ever. I am not denying peoples experiences, but the mechanism would often require a person to sweat sufficient spike/mRNA that it would then transfer from casual touch and penetrate the skin in large enough number to cause a reaction. Not to mention the reaction would be caused in absence of injection, adjuvants and other toxins from the vaccine. With a breastfeeding woman, sure, but not a casual touch from a doctor.

Last edited:

Makrosky

Because I doubt the vaxx shedding matters all that much. I have never noticed anything major when dealing with the vaxxed or even doing sports with them. You might be paranoid and miserable I am not.

All the stories of vaccine shedding with mRNA vaccines make no sense to me what so ever. I am not denying peoples experiences, but the mechanism would often require a person to sweat sufficient spike/mRNA that it would then transfer from casual touch and penetrate the skin in large enough number to cause a reaction. Not to mention the reaction would be caused in absence of injection, adjuvants and other toxins from the vaccine. With a breastfeeding woman, sure, but not a casual touch from a doctor.
I was not directing the "paranoid and miserable" comment to you. For the record.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals