So is it safe to have sex with vaccinated person?

OP
D

Dobbler

I feel you guys 100% with serious relationship unvaxxed is very sexy and tells alot about a person. But if you are at bar or club drunk af feeling good , hot happy women around, it's a real mood killer to start asking their vaccine status lol, instant turn off. Normies don't give a f*** about this stuff they think you are weird.

GreekDemiGod

I feel you guys 100% with serious relationship unvaxxed is very sexy and tells alot about a person. But if you are at bar or club drunk af feeling good , hot happy women around, it's a real mood killer to start asking their vaccine status lol, instant turn off. Normies don't give a f*** about this stuff they think you are weird.
?

ursidae

most "normies" nearly always end up asking me about my vaccination status in conversation. Even friends that I stumble into on the street manage to sneak in the question within a 3 minute conversation

aniciete

In my experience, it’s always the opposite. Normies are the ones overly concerned about vaccination status and never fail to bring the topic up.

tankasnowgod

But if you are at bar or club drunk af feeling good , hot happy women around, it's a real mood killer to start asking their vaccine status lol, instant turn off. Normies don't give a f*** about this stuff they think you are weird.
Then why even bother to start this thread? You know syphilis and gonorrhea and the chlamydia and herpes and other sorts of STDs are out there, too. And were well before January 2021. Normies don't like bringing those things up, either.

You wanna sleep around? Sleep around. It's always been risky. And compromising your judgement with alcohol makes it more so. You're risking pregnancy with someone you don't really know, even with condoms and other birth control. And there is also the risk of being accused of some sort of sexual assault. There were a lot of reasons to avoid this sort of casual hookup, even before the demonvax hit the scene. Although out of all the risks for this sort of behavior, I think any sort of "shedding" is pretty low on the list.

Still, if you don't know someone well enough to ask this simple question, why would you think it's okay to be that sexually intimate with them?

OP
D

Dobbler

Then why even bother to start this thread? You know syphilis and gonorrhea and the chlamydia and herpes and other sorts of STDs are out there, too. And were well before January 2021. Normies don't like bringing those things up, either.

You wanna sleep around? Sleep around. It's always been risky. And compromising your judgement with alcohol makes it more so. You're risking pregnancy with someone you don't really know, even with condoms and other birth control. And there is also the risk of being accused of some sort of sexual assault. There were a lot of reasons to avoid this sort of casual hookup, even before the demonvax hit the scene. Although out of all the risks for this sort of behavior, I think any sort of "shedding" is pretty low on the list.

Still, if you don't know someone well enough to ask this simple question, why would you think it's okay to be that sexually intimate with them?
Yes, good points. I could argue that all of those can be prevented or treated but anyway, im not that worried about shedding and inhaling some spike protein, good immune system can most likely handle that. The question is, as we know, the vaccine codes you body to make spike protein, it changes your DNA. Can that code thats incorporated in their DNA, transfer to me. AKA same effect that you would get when taking the vaccine. I have sex with vaxxed person and now my DNA has that same code that makes spike protein, thats the thing. Because that can't be fixed with antibiotics or child support.

rothko

its not aids. if you let it get to your head that much you wont have a fulfilling life. you can have health in mind and be unhealthy: orthorexic. you can ruin your life by being over obsessed with the small stuff, and not realize you have no friends, community or fun. youre being like them,....

tankasnowgod

The question is, as we know, the vaccine codes you body to make spike protein,
We don't "know" that. Does it? Why does everyone assume it does? That's the "official" claim, and it's alarming, but where is the proof they do? These vaccines were rushed and poorly tested in every sense of the word. They never proved this assumption.

I personally think it's pretty wild and unlikely. Moderna, over the course of a weekend, can figure out how to cause your cells to make a totally foreign protein from a different lifeform, when we can't even make some simple amino acids like the BCAAs?
it changes your DNA.
Again.... does it? The "official" claim is that it doesn't, but again, there is no proof one way or another. Luc Montagnier estimated that this could happen in about 5% of patients. So, even in his scenario, it wouldn't be happening in 95% of patients.
Can that code thats incorporated in their DNA, transfer to me.
I don't know, I don't think anyone else does either. I personally don't think it's a concern with casual contact. More likely with sexual contact (actual fluid transfers and all), and don't know what the risk would be, but it would likely be lower for men than women. I don't know that I would risk this personally, especially in the first few weeks after the other person got shot.
AKA same effect that you would get when taking the vaccine.
Why would you think this is the only effect of the vaccine?
I have sex with vaxxed person and now my DNA has that same code that makes spike protein, thats the thing. Because that can't be fixed with antibiotics or child support.
I don't know that this "DNA coding" even happens in those that take the vaccine. It would certainly happen at a lower rate in "second hand" exposure than those who got shot directly.

K

Kayaker

Moderna, over the course of a weekend, can figure out how to cause your cells to make a totally foreign protein from a different lifeform, when we can't even make some simple amino acids like the BCAAs?
Moderna was already working on a vaccine for a coronavirus and only had to tweak it.

tankasnowgod

Moderna was already working on a vaccine for a coronavirus and only had to tweak it.
How does that offer any proof that the "vaccine" does anything it says? Moderna was a company famous for bust after bust. Just because they already were working on another failure of a product doesn't mean that tweaking that failure didn't create another failure. That other vaccine didn't pass Phase II trials or have FDA approval, either.

K

Kayaker

How does that offer any proof that the "vaccine" does anything it says? Moderna was a company famous for bust after bust. Just because they already were working on another failure of a product doesn't mean that tweaking that failure didn't create another failure. That other vaccine didn't pass Phase II trials or have FDA approval, either.
The Moderna vaccine causes the body to produce spike protein, which is a component of coronaviruses.

P

Peatness

FCddwWzWEAAqelM

I think this actually presents a golden opportunity to stand out to the partners we really want. Speaking from a guy’s perspective, there are girls out there right now looking for guys who stand up boldly for what they believe in. By saying no to a vaccine and then saying no to any girl that got the vaccine, we show that we feel strongly about what we believe and don’t compromise about something that we know is really important: our health. And that trait, of boldness and faith in our beliefs, is super attractive. It will make us good fathers, good husbands.

The right girl will see it and it will actually provide us a means of standing out in a great way.

Well said Vileplume!

-Luke-

Does anyone know how long they secrete spike proteins?
No. Peat, Roddy and Georgi talked a bit about it in a recent podcast. Peat mentioned that "the worst shedding fades out after the first few weeks" and that he would keep some distance for a few weeks. Don't know if he knows of some research, if it's observations or educated guesses.

Starts at about 26:30.

Advocate2021

From someone who's been on the front lines of this thing for 2 years and I have direct contact with many expert scientists chemist doctors Etc I have to tell you that there is a risk when you have intimacy with someone who is vaccinated Studies have confirmed that DNA is changed by these shots and even Dr Pete has said that when you're intimate with someone you get their DNA it's inevitable anyone you've ever slept with you have their DNA in your body or perhaps even short of sleeping with them just having very intimate contact so by being intimate with someone who's vaccinated and if their DNA has been mutated then you do have a chance of that being transmitted to you there's no doubt about it it's not a matter of shedding it's a matter of direct transmission of DNA material and sorry for no punctuation but I'm dictating this on a phone

Does anyone know how long they secrete spike proteins?
That’s the million dollar question. But I did see a video where a doctor did observe that the shedding could be up to a year. So there’s that. The freshly vaxxed and boosted are the biggest shedders and the most dangerous.

Advocate2021

That’s the million dollar question. But I did see a video where a doctor did observe that the shedding could be up to a year. So there’s that. The freshly vaxxed and boosted are the biggest shedders and the most dangerous.
And as I just wrote above this it's not just a shutting issue it's a DNA transmission issue and there is no doubt that DNA can be transmitted through intimate contact indefinitely so even past the point of shedding overtly if you're intimate it's a whole different ball game

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals