MRNA vaccines likely to integrate into the genes

Hugh Johnson

mRNA vaccines: Why is the biology of retroposition ignored?​

Here, I discuss the pervasive claim that mRNA-based vaccines cannot alter genomes. Surprisingly, this notion is widely stated in the mRNA vaccine literature, but never supported by referencing any primary scientific papers that would specifically address this question. This discrepancy becomes even more puzzling if one considers previous work on the molecular and evolutionary aspects of retroposition in murine and human populations that clearly documents the frequent integration of mRNA molecules into genomes, including clinical contexts. By performing basic comparisons, I showed that the sequence features of mRNA vaccines meet all known requirements for retroposition by L1 elements — the most abundant autonomously active retrotransposons in the human genome. In contrast, I found an evolutionary bias in the set of known retrocopy generating genes — a pattern that might help in the future development of retroposition-resistant therapeutic mRNAs. I conclude that is unfounded to a priori assume that mRNA-based therapeutics do not impact genomes, and that the route to genome integration of vaccine mRNAs via endogenous L1 retroelements is easily conceivable. This implies that we urgently need experimental studies that would rigorously test for the potential retroposition of vaccine mRNAs. At present, the insertional mutagenesis safety of mRNA-based vaccines should be considered unresolved.

Full paper:

tldr: vaccine bad

Last edited:

Jam

Video is deleted.

Orome

Forum Supporter
Thank you.
Attached the PDF in case you cannot open the link.

Attachments

• Domazet-Loo2021_osf_preprints_uwx32.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 30

Orome

Forum Supporter
I conclude that the broadly reiterated statement that mRNA-based therapeutics could not impact genomes is an unfounded assumption of unclear origin. This implies that the current mRNA vaccine evaluations, lacking studies that specifically address genome integration, are insufficient to declare their genome integration safety. In this regard, it is important that the exact nucleotide sequences of mRNA vaccines are easily publicly accessible, including product information documents, to allow unambiguous and independent tracking of possible vaccine mRNA integration in the somatic and germinative genomes of already vaccinated people and their progeny

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals