anyone here eat pork?

Nicole W.

After years of not eating pork, or just very rarely eating pork, I have been bringing it back into my diet. If it is lean meat and ideally sourced from Europe I am at peace eating it. Pork has good nutrition and offers a lot of flavor to dishes lie soups and chili’s. You don’t need a lot to dramatically improve the flavor of a dish.

Ainaga

I eat. In my understanding, beef is not meat for every day (a lot of methionine, cysteine, iron). But it's not shameful for me to eat pork every day. Therefore, if you do not eat beans and dairy products, you will have to eat pork. And I too find it more nutritious. As for the connection between pork and cirrhosis of the liver, maybe it's arachidonic acid or something else in fat? Fat-free chunks may be ok.
the bai (白) people of dali, yunnan, china, eat raw pork on special occasions. they are the only ones as far as i know who do. not any old pork but ones specially raised for that. pork is also the most widely consumed meat in hong kong, which last time i checked has the highest female longevity in the world. of course they eat an incredible diverse diet, but pork is at the top of the list.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals