Anyone Heard Ray Mention Morgellons Disease ?

IROM

I will always treat these kinds of things with skepticism but it is interesting how they've made it so easy to dismiss things medical science isn't aware of as neurosis. There are tons of rare syndromes or pain (like AMPS) which some doctors will treat as delusional because they can't find any cause.

Anyway thought this was funny:
Delusional parasitosis is classified as a delusional disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM5). The cause is unknown, but is thought to be related to excess dopamine in the brain.

K

Kayaker

So it's caused by tick bite infection.

I guess bacteria camp out in the skin and cause the cells to proliferate improperly.

I haven't seen a good solution for Lyme, even on here. Treating with antibiotics at first can eliminate chances of infection, but if you don't, it can apparently dwell in areas where the immune system doesn't detect it, such as the skin, I guess.

LLight

Dermatologists and psychiatrists occasionally encounter patients who believe they are infested with skin parasites. They may report seeing threads, fibers and more solid appearing particles attached to their skin and hair, or appearing on clean bed sheets after sleeping. Some of the particles move spontaneously suggesting a life form. Similar structures develop in long-term cultures of stealth-adapted viruses. They are termed alternative cellular energy pigments (ACE pigments) since they appear to provide a non-mitochondria source of cellular energy that can assist in cellular repair from the virus cytopathic effect (CPE). Particles obtained from the skin of stealth virus culture-positive patients can also display auto-fluorescence and electrostatic properties. Some of the particles are magnetic and can generate gas in an aqueous solution. They also lead to the production of lipid-like crystals similar to those produced in long-term cultures of stealth-adapted viruses. It is proposed that skin-derived particles that form in some of the patients assumed to be experiencing a delusional parasitosis are, in reality, a reflection of the body's production of ACE pigments.

Daniil

It turns out that I have this disease. I don't know what time it is anymore. I recently ate, what I think to be infected meat and it escalated. There was a chill, itching, red and white cocons were climbing out of all places. There were cracks on the skin and white threads in them. The red cocoons fell to the floor and turned into fibrous spots that grow by themselves. And small midges hatch from the white ones.

S-VV

Morgellons is caused by the Lyme bacterium (or related borrelia species). Take an antibiotic (doxycicline). Optimize thyroid and progesterone. Vitamins A D E and K are all involved in the immune response. Niacinamide (B3) supports neutrophil and phagocyte function. Folate (B9) supports plasma and T cell expansion. Vitamin C helps bactericidal redox cycles. You can try haiduts panquinone, following Kochs immunity theories.

For the itching try an antihistamine.

Daniil

Morgellons is caused by the Lyme bacterium
I have been tested for Lyme disease many times. I don't have that. I don't have a Gerksheimer's reaction to antibiotics. Most likely, the only thing in common between Lyme and Morgellons' disease is that they can be picked up from ticks.

Grapelander

Harold Kautz-Vella takes a deep dive into the many bizarre and novel symptoms surrounding the subjects of Morgellons syndrome and the effects of it on the human condition. He covers topics such as chemtrails, fungus, nanotechnology, cluster topology, pizeo electric nanocrystals, nanotags, spiritual attachments and many other subjects related to this scourge we have come to call Morgellons.

Daniil

I filmed a moving MD-fiber on video (this happens in a room with closed windows where there is no wind and I was not breathing when I shot this video)

K

Kayaker

I filmed a moving MD-fiber on video (this happens in a room with closed windows where there is no wind and I was not breathing when I shot this video)
Do you still have moving fibers?

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

@burtlancast You may read lot of info from Ted at earthclinic.com

Thanks.

Since i've created this thread, ive read a scientific article proving all physical manifestations of morgellons disease is due to cancerous fibroblasts.

exile

I’ve never taken morgellons seriously since the few people I‘ve known that were convinced they had it in real life were meth smokers so I just figured it had to do with meth mites.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals