Anyone Heard Ray Mention Morgellons Disease ?

burtlancast

Morgellons disease sounds like a plague out of a horror movie.

Fibers and bugs growing out of one's skin and mucous membranes, open skin sores, fatigue, depression.

There's no doubt in my mind it comes from some black gov project, like AIDS, with which it shares the same characteristic of no possible immunity.

messtafarian

I've never had it but I believe it's real. never heard Peat mention it. But when I was just vaguely researching it it seemed to me to be more prevalent in the Southern states of the US -- at least at first -- and then made its way to harbor cities like NY. Most people who have been tested for pathogens who have Morgellon's also have Borrelia or C. Pneumonae -- but borrelia was the most common. I think it's a Lyme co-infection and has an insect vector.

Alternatively I'm getting increasingly suspicious of what exactly is in the water throughout the Gulf of Mexico. There is for sure something weird going on down there whether it's manmade or natural. Or both.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

It seems to infect preferentially women ( 60% vs 40%) and the immuno deficient (there's a net decreasing infection rate between 18 and 40 years old, the period when immunity is at it's highest).

morgellons-stat.gif

http://www.morgellons-research.org/morg ... quiry2.htm

And the really scary thing is it infects the people around you and your children 50% or more of the time, and your pets 90% of the time.

Last edited:

Ideonaut

Have heard it is part of the chem trails toxic mix
Yes, that is what is says in this video

It was disturbing to me because the author seems to intelligent and credible--a real German scientist with an excellent command of English-- yet it is all so sinister: mind control, alien higher dimensional spider beings, black magic! Hopefully someone knowledgeable can watch and tell me that no, what he's saying can't be for real because he's got specifics x,y, and z wrong!

smith

"Lookoutfacharlie" claims a cure, but it unfortunately involves high dose iodine which is known to destroy thyroid tissue. Yea, it's real, and I wish it wasn't.

If anyone knows something that directly targets and removes it in its early stage, my direct messages are open. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Morgellons disease sounds like a plague out of a horror movie.

Fibers and bugs growing out of one's skin and mucous membranes, open skin sores, fatigue, depression.

There's no doubt in my mind it comes from some black gov project, like AIDS, with which it shares the same characteristic of no possible immunity.
I've seen people on YouTube who have it:(

zewe

is it some kind of nanobot ??

part of the transhumanism agenda ?

What is their agenda for the human race, and how are they wishing to use us against our own humanity?

I believe that we are divine godsparks inhabiting human bodies. The body can be our prison, or it can be our temple. It depends on whether we rule the body, or whether the body rules us. I believe that our bodies were genetically engineered over tens of thousands of years by various alien factions. The later modifications probably handicapped us psychically, mentally, and physically. Right now we’re at a point where we have just enough abilities to sustain civilization and keep the matrix going, but not enough to easily see through deception and have the energy and smarts to easily put a stop to it. But we still have enough of something that we could escape their clutches of control, and I think that’s the risk they’re trying to mitigate.

I believe that they are planning on revealing themselves to humanity one day but will pose as our saviors. Then I think they will implement a transhumanist movement that will result in the human species being genetically modified once again and augmented with cybernetic technologies that take the place of spiritual functions. So that in the end, we will be godsparks fully imprisoned within a high tech biological prison and deeply mind controlled.

I think they’re just trying to create a more manageable and profitable crop. I mean, we’re GMOs, we’re genetically modified organisms, and they are the Monsanto of the galaxy. Overall I think it’s about a war of darkness against light, a completion of the mythical Lucifer Rebellion against the Kingdom of Heaven.

Tom Montalk

zewe

It was disturbing to me because the author seems to intelligent and credible--a real German scientist with an excellent command of English-- yet it is all so sinister: mind control, alien higher dimensional spider beings, black magic! Hopefully someone knowledgeable can watch and tell me that no, what he's saying can't be for real because he's got specifics x,y, and z wrong!

His name is Harald Kautz-Vella and he is a physicist/geologist. If you want to hear more search his name with Moregellons and Black Goo.

D

danishispsychic

I would love Dr. Peat to really go to town on this , Lyme, and Rope Worm. I want to know!!!

x-ray peat

I would love Dr. Peat to really go to town on this , Lyme, and Rope Worm. I want to know!!!
I thought I had rope worm but after some research and looking pretty close at the "rope" I realized it was most likely congealed gelatin that had made a casting out of my small intestine. Not to say that they dont exist but I think a lot of people who think they have it are most likely taking some sort of cleanse like betonite and then scaring the crap out of themselves at what they then see in the bowl.

x-ray peat

morgellons seems to be real as too many people are reporting the same crazy symptoms of pulling threads from their bodies. Tony Panteleresco, a popular youtube herbalist claims he has a cure but he seems a bit bat shlt nuts.

D

danishispsychic

I thought I had rope worm but after some research and looking pretty close at the "rope" I realized it was most likely congealed gelatin that had made a casting out of my small intestine. Not to say that they dont exist but I think a lot of people who think they have it are most likely taking some sort of cleanse like betonite and then scaring the crap out of themselves at what they then see in the bowl.
Yes, regarding Rope Worm, there are a lot of theories, like it is a fungus, or biofilm. Maybe I will take the leap and email Dr. Peat about it .

Badger

Dr. Hildegarde Staninger specializes in Morgellons and its relation to nanotechnology and chemtrails. She is extensively interviewed on this by Gary Null. She evidently has a phenomenal research background, so it's unlikely Morgellons is some mere psychological delusion. If you Google her name, she has protocols for curing it which has been used successfully with patients.

"She is a scientific leader in the field of industrial toxicology who has pioneered the use of biological monitoring tests for targeting organ exposure to parent compounds, metabolites and their xenobiotics. Her research has opened the door of protenomics, enzynomics and genomics as recognized by Johns Hopkins University, Pandey Lab and Harvard University Medical College's small molecule genome project. In recent years she has been researching Morgellons Disease and its relationship to nanotechnology. Dr. Staninger is a former president of the Florida Chapter of the American Industrial Hygiene Association and is a former President and founder of the International Academy of Toxicological Risk Assessment (IATRA. She is a Certified Safety Executive by World Safety Organization and Inspector General for the International Environmental Intelligence Agency (IEIA), a division of World Life Research Institute. She is recipient of two Presidential Awards from Mr. Walter Lowry, Martin Marietta Orlando Aerospace President, for her work involving "Pregnant Women in the Workplace" and the "Increased Risk of Genetic Mutations in Contaminated Ground Water."

Staninger and another expert interviewed on this starts at 42:20:
The Gary Null Show

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

"Lookoutfacharlie" claims a cure, but it unfortunately involves high dose iodine which is known to destroy thyroid tissue. Yea, it's real, and I wish it wasn't.

It would make sense iodine, magnesium chloride, vitamin D, and just about everything increasing immunity would be effective against this.

I've been doing high dose iodine for the past 4 months, and i'm still waiting for my thyroid to melt away.

Should come any minute by now.

D

danishispsychic

Same here @burtlancast - I am doing both Nacent orally and Lugols topically at high doses and my thyroid and temps are doing really well. For me- doing low doses of iodine does not work, it has to be high doses. I as well, will chime in when my thyroid dissolves into my body . :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals