Anyone Ever Hear Of This Person

I_am

Well I personally haven't noticed any weight gain from coconut oil consumption, but I don't eat every day so I'm sure it balances out. On eat days, I consume about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil throughout the day in my coffee with milk and sugar.

pboy

unless the fat is pufa imbalanced to saturated, which might slow metabolism but wouldn't necessarily cause insulin resistance right off the bat it would maybe just lower thyroid, but I think...im pretty sure you'd have to go over like 50% fat to really have sugar take a hit metabolically...I think its more about nutrients and the balance of them, and then other factors like mentality, motivation, optimism, various things, non learned helpless probably helps a lot to be honest, thyroid overall status. I think the vegan crowd in general is more optimistic or motivated by what they do and gets more nutrients in a better balance than the average person so that's whats helping them probably more than the fact its low fat

Iceman2016

Yop. I took Ferritin from 444 down to around 25 mainly with phlebotomy, (although I also used IP6, lactoferrin, and dietary tweaks). It's been under 50 every time I've checked in the last three years.

I stopped checking my blood sugar years ago, but it did improve back when I used to check. I never get any sort of "carb crash" after eating anymore, am more energetic in general, and also have better overall mood.

Wow, your change in ferritin seems very significant. It's also good to know that in addition to such a dramatic change in your lab results, you also have experienced positive subjective effects from the change.

Iceman2016

It got made up during a game of Scrabble loooong ago. The original word was tank, which got turned into Tanka (a Japanese poem similar in structure to a Haiku, but longer), and then things just got out of control in an attempt to get to the Triple Word Score. So, if anything, I like to think of it as a command for more poems- Tankas now, god!

Finally... the mystery is solved! Thanks for sharing :):

OP
beachbum

beachbum

Lol I had no idea they were talking about you username. . Lolhahaaaaa. Yes mystery solved.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals