Coconut oil for lowering blood sugar, insulin requirements, inflammation and appetite

I think it lowered slightly the water retention in my upper legs, and it's making me have more bowel movements. My temperature has been more consistent too, it seems( I think Ray has noticed the temperature thing too when he started consuming CO).
As an update, I stopped using coconut oil, because it was irritating my gut( worsened bloating and shortness of breath). I switched to cocoa butter. Within a day I could already breathe a lot better.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
As an update, I stopped using coconut oil, because it was irritating my gut( worsened bloating and shortness of breath). I switched to cocoa butter. Within a day I could already breathe a lot better.
Interesting. Die off perhaps?

Interesting. Die off perhaps?
Could be, since coconut oil is an effective anti- fungal, but I feel like it has more to do with the oil not being refined. I think I could have had a better result with the refined version, but I didn't find any brands selling it.

LOL

I've been taking refined coconut oil for 18 days now. I started out with 1 tbsp/day and in the initial 3-4 days felt quite unwell . Like mentioned in this thread I suspected it might be some sort of die-off. Afterwards things picked up and I increased the dose to my planned maximum of 3 tbsp/day. I feel extremely good right now and would like to think it's the coconut oil and not just due to excess calories. One thing that happened that makes me think the coconut oil has helped me is that I was drinking quite a lot of beer for two days in a row this last weekend without experiencing any hangover. Coconut oil has been found to help in liver fibrosis so I might have been suffering from poor liver function or some such thing

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I've been taking refined coconut oil for 18 days now. I started out with 1 tbsp/day and in the initial 3-4 days felt quite unwell . Like mentioned in this thread I suspected it might be some sort of die-off. Afterwards things picked up and I increased the dose to my planned maximum of 3 tbsp/day. I feel extremely good right now and would like to think it's the coconut oil and not just due to excess calories. One thing that happened that makes me think the coconut oil has helped me is that I was drinking quite a lot of beer for two days in a row this last weekend without experiencing any hangover. Coconut oil has been found to help in liver fibrosis so I might have been suffering from poor liver function or some such thing
Great results so far!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals