Anyone else takes thyroid at night?

rayban

I take thyroid 3 hours after dinner before sleep. I go to sleep very late, so I end up taking it at like 4 in the morning sometimes. I end dinning at around 12am, then 3 to 4 hours later, take the euthyrox and after a while I go to sleep.

I find this more manageable than having to wake up earlier to take the pill. Im just wondering if this is a good idea?

I saw some small sampled study that said they even had better results like this.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3139142/
From the study we inferred that there was at least similar bioavailability and metabolism of the drug either given as morning or evening dose. So in a nutshell, we can say that evening dose is as efficacious as morning dose in improvement of thyroid profile, reduction in total cholesterol levels, improvement of clinical signs and symptoms, and improvement in quality of life. In the modern busy life with hectic morning schedule, the results give hope for an alternate dosing regimen.

I don't take t3 because you cannot buy it in EU and I don't trust some random NDT source so for now all I've got is the euthyrox.

According to my galisthain termometer, i just tested at 36,7Cº, which afaik is ok. Yet my hands are rather cold right now, my back feels cold, and my stomatch has been upset for the last 2 days. I had a better stomatch eating precooked food for the last week than eating cooked meals. And the last week I didn't have any potatoes so I may test removing potatoes. This sucks because I really like them.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals