I Missed My 5 Mg Evening Dose Of Valium, Now Have More Physical Anxiety Is This Neurological Damage?

equipoise

I know about the Ashton manual. I can't lower my dose to 5 mg of valium in the morning I'll have terrible physical anxiety. I have to cross over to 10 first.

What about progesterone?

Well yeah bud thats why I said off the top of my head. If its 10mg's then its 10mg's.

I think having Progesterone in withdrawal is amazing. I found it absolutely amazing and protecting the body against stressors.

The anxiolytic action of Benzodiazepines is discussed as having no build up of tolerance, so a persistent effect. The muscle relaxant action, and partly the antiepileptic action is more prone to tolerance.

CoconutEffect

This is how things work. You take the same exact dose for days, even months and everything is okay. Suddenly your 5mg diazepam doesn't work before. It's called tolerance. So you up the dose a bit more, and then you feel alright. You can actually breathe normally again. Until that doesn't work. It's a vicious circle of you fighting it. I suggest finding your way to get off benzo's. They are worse than strong opiods to get off. Absolutely living hell if you've been going at em for some time.

Feel free to PM me for any questions. I succesfully quit a years long polydrug addiction (benzos+alcohol).
Adamantine helps me with tolerance here aka Diamant. I haven’t needed to increase my dose clonazepam (avoid this damn drug) over the last few years.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

The anxiolytic action of Benzodiazepines is discussed as having no build up of tolerance, so a persistent effect. The muscle relaxant action, and partly the antiepileptic action is more prone to tolerance.
I definitely developed tolerance when I did a cold turkey for 4 days. The ativan used to make me fall asleep, after that it barely did anything other than make me feel normal. Tolerance has been shown in mice in multiple studies for benzodiazepines.
just withdrawal symptoms, thats all.
everyone has that when they forget there medication or stops with it.
Yes but why does it persist a week later, and will it go away?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Well yeah bud thats why I said off the top of my head. If its 10mg's then its 10mg's.

I think having Progesterone in withdrawal is amazing. I found it absolutely amazing and protecting the body against stressors.
Did you use progesterone while tapering off your benzo(s)?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I ate peanut sauce tonight and I'm having severe physical unrest, peanut sauce is full of glutamates... I shouldn't have eaten it.

equipoise

Did you use progesterone while tapering off your benzo(s)?

No. At the time I had no knowledge about progesterone outside it's a female hormone :):D).

I still have anxiety issues sometimes today, I think it takes a few years for the GABA system to completely recover. I'm okay with that though.
You've gotta be wary of the glutamate at all times. I used to have a true gut of steel, but nowadays I have to be really careful what I ingest.

Benzo's are quite an amazing tool to help cope with big, acute stress. But we're talking aabout few low doses to stop the potential brain damage from panic attacks.

Why don't you try experimenting with Niacinamide brother? Start low tho, and make sure you eat enough. It calms me down

OP
T

TreasureVibe

No. At the time I had no knowledge about progesterone outside it's a female hormone :):D).

I still have anxiety issues sometimes today, I think it takes a few years for the GABA system to completely recover. I'm okay with that though.
You've gotta be wary of the glutamate at all times. I used to have a true gut of steel, but nowadays I have to be really careful what I ingest.

Benzo's are quite an amazing tool to help cope with big, acute stress. But we're talking aabout few low doses to stop the potential brain damage from panic attacks.

Why don't you try experimenting with Niacinamide brother? Start low tho, and make sure you eat enough. It calms me down
Niacinamide detoxifies the benzos out of my system I think, I used it before and it helped a little bit at a big dose only, but only for 30 minutes to an hour.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals