Anyone Cure Night Blindness

I have noticed a decrease in ability to see at night when driving. I wonder if you figured out how to fix this? I have been experimenting with red light and it may actually be helping but I'm not yet sure.

tankasnowgod

I have noticed a decrease in ability to see at night when driving. I wonder if you figured out how to fix this? I have been experimenting with red light and it may actually be helping but I'm not yet sure.

Vitamin A was one of the classic cures for Night Blindness, so maybe try more liver, or add a supplement? Personally, I've also noticed an improvement in vision, especially at night, when using Taurine, and also adding red light.

Maybe just as important, have you tried cutting your blue light exposure? You can wear those UV shades in the evening. I mentioned some other ideas in this thread- Simple, Easy And Free Way To Reduce Blue Light Exposure (and Increase Red)

shepherdgirl

There is a legend that Royal Air Force pilots were given bilberry jam and it helped their night vision. Don't know if it's true.

REOSIRENS

Retinol gives you more sharpness in the dark and Riboflavin protects you from stress of lack of light...This combo helps eyes adapt faster to light variations or lack of it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals