Androsterone Causing Anhedonia and Depression?

Frankdee20

Sounds like it treated you better. Oh, just a bit of irritability around me by younger females lol. Like they would just disagree with anything I might say or do.

Strangely I got positive reactions from other males whilst on it. Like I was their best buddy. Very strange hormone for me.
These types of accounts you speak of have been mentioned on here before with Androsterone

Razvan

Not about Andro, but I remembered something. Whenever I would apply Pansterone on my wrists or on the testicles, females would act weird around it and inquire where is the smell coming from.
I had reactions from my sister (wrist application smell) and from a girl who was giving me oral sex, saying she does not like the smell at all and that it smells like clove, lol.
Not sure what to make of it.
A girl that gave me oral after pansterone application said it had an addicting taste.lol

Frankdee20

A girl that gave me oral after pansterone application said it had an addicting taste.lol
I notice when I apply that ***t down there, they become a Hoover Vaccum

dukesbobby777

These types of accounts you speak of have been mentioned on here before with Androsterone

Yeah they are interesting to read. I just wasn’t expecting that particular reaction because younger females are supposedly higher in progesterone. I was expecting beef from fellow males and older females lol

Frankdee20

How are you guys applying Andro?
Orally, topically on the skin or on the testicles / penis?
It’s not necessary to apply reduced steroids like that to the ball sack.... I also read that it isn’t very absorbable orally.... I would use it on the inner wrists, and effects were noticeable.... shoulders seem good too, and some people like belly button application

equipoise

Stop fear mongering. At such low doses, it's safe, especially when cycled.
I'm afraid you misused the term 'fear mongering'. I was merely pointing out the fact that it is a strong substance, several people reported ill effects from it, for most it was net positive.
That's called harm reduction.

OP
P

Peeno

Alright lads I'm pretty sure the anger and moodiness is because Andro lowers serotonin whilst raising norepinephrine. When I take andro my tolerance for serotoninergic substances such as high tryptophan food goes up and makes me feel relaxed compared to the usual depression I get from such substances. So raising brain serotonin might in my case calm my out of control norepinephrine when using andro.

Also creatine makes me feel ANGRY so this might be a thing of too much dht lowering serotonin and norepinepherine going out of control.

Frankdee20

Alright lads I'm pretty sure the anger and moodiness is because Andro lowers serotonin whilst raising norepinephrine. When I take andro my tolerance for serotoninergic substances such as high tryptophan food goes up and makes me feel relaxed compared to the usual depression I get from such substances. So raising brain serotonin might in my case calm my out of control norepinephrine when using andro.

Also creatine makes me feel ANGRY so this might be a thing of too much dht lowering serotonin and norepinepherine going out of control.
Androsterone is a positive allosteric modulator of the GABA receptor... I have seen nothing linking it to Norepinephrine

meatbag

Yes, i think people who have low libido and killed erections It's from too much gaba agonism that can cause ED.
I feel High from androsterone and It's one of the strongest gaba agonist i've ever used, i need 3-4 DHEA: 1andro to still have erections from his strong gaba agonism.
Interesting, I notice a really nice relaxing effect from it which is why I personally like it but I feel almost kind of a-sexual on it. Have you noticed an effect on erections with just androsterone? Maybe I should try DHEA with it

Razvan

Y
Interesting, I notice a really nice relaxing effect from it which is why I personally like it but I feel almost kind of a-sexual on it. Have you noticed an effect on erections with just androsterone? Maybe I should try DHEA with it
Yes, as i said, androsterone alone is one of the strongest gaba agonist I've ever tried as it can make me feel drunk and high, too much can make me slow minded,but it's a very anti stress useful tool.
Together with DHEA it is not as strong as an gaba agonist (dhea antagonizes gaba) and it prevents the erection problems.
I need at least 2-3:1 more DHEA than androsterone to prevent the erection problem.
I sometimes found that taking only androsterone made me very sexual and androgenic in the brain,but the body was so sedated that the penis wouldn't erect. DHEA prevents this and synergizes well.

Razvan

Also having low prolactin can help,vitamin E and having a stimulating life are the key.

Frankdee20

Y
Yes, as i said, androsterone alone is one of the strongest gaba agonist I've ever tried as it can make me feel drunk and high, too much can make me slow minded,but it's a very anti stress useful tool.
Together with DHEA it is not as strong as an gaba agonist (dhea antagonizes gaba) and it prevents the erection problems.
I need at least 2-3:1 more DHEA than androsterone to prevent the erection problem.
I sometimes found that taking only androsterone made me very sexual and androgenic in the brain,but the body was so sedated that the penis wouldn't erect. DHEA prevents this and synergizes well.
Androsterone is even stronger GABA agonist than Progesterone according to one thread I’ve seen on here by Haidut

Razvan

Androsterone is even stronger GABA agonist than Progesterone according to one thread I’ve seen on here by Haidut
Yes, progesterone for me is stimulating especially with DHEA and doesn't give erection problems. Andro it's so strong on gaba that i think combining it with alcohol will put you to sleep in 2 minutes.

Frankdee20

There seems to be a nice sweet spot ratio of combing Pansterone and Androsterone.... I think 4:2 worked well for me, but I don’t remember...

meatbag

Androsterone should lower noradrenaline:Androsterone Inhibits Catecholamines (Adrenaline / Noradrenaline)

The anger might be due to low blood sugar or intestinal issues. There are posts if you search for hypoglycemia+anger, estrogen+anger, serotonin+anger

Which creatine product were you using?

OP
P

Peeno

Androsterone should lower noradrenaline:Androsterone Inhibits Catecholamines (Adrenaline / Noradrenaline)

The anger might be due to low blood sugar or intestinal issues. There are posts if you search for hypoglycemia+anger, estrogen+anger, serotonin+anger

Which creatine product were you using?
Any creatine gives me a similar angry feeling. Blood sugar may be a part of it however there was a study showing andro increased norepinephrine and lowered serotonin."Androsterone did not affect dopamine levels or turnover, but increased noradrenaline concentration and serotonin turnover in the hippocampus. "

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals