A list of what 'healthy' people DO, DON'T, and CAN do [come help contribute!]

HeyThere

Gosh I’ve got such a long way to go.

I improved greatly when I added enzymes, vitamins, minerals, Omega-3, and some amino acids to raise Nitric Oxide. I'm talking practically back from the dead stuff.. I was BADLY off.

AlaskaJono

Agree in general, nice lists. ONe item of difference for me, EMF negative effects seems to be unrelated to healthy, or unhealthy. People will be affected greatly or minutely, and some not at all. Room to grow here in the Electroverse of Medicine. :): Cheers.

Nick

Agree in general, nice lists. ONe item of difference for me, EMF negative effects seems to be unrelated to healthy, or unhealthy. People will be affected greatly or minutely, and some not at all. Room to grow here in the Electroverse of Medicine. :): Cheers.
I also disagree with the item on the original list "Healthy people DONT: have electronic device sensitivities." Arthur Firstenberg has suggested that some aspects of being more healthy and vital (my interpretation is higher metabolism among other things) can actually make one more sensitive to some damaging aspects of EMF. He also suggests that some aspect of this relationship is why salamanders, which do not get cancer and can regenerate limbs as adults, are especially susceptible to EMF damage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals