95% of hospitalizations "at the moment" in Victoria, Australia are vaccinated

Nicky

Beautiful
young healthy children are dying

Palerider

Until Australians grow some spines it will only get worse.
"Every country gets the government it deserves" - Comte Joseph de Maistre 1785

burtlancast

"78% of the hospital cases are fully vaccinated, and 17% are partially vaccinated"
They are countering this by claiming the great majority of those in intensive care and on respirators are unvaccinated.

So, what are we to make of all of this ?

Nicky

They also count one jab as being unvaccinated, and ventilators kill.
MSM numbers are all BS anyway.

haidut

Forum Supporter
They are countering this by claiming the great majority of those in intensive care and on respirators are unvaccinated.

It is a play on the definition of "vaccinated". For example, partially vaccinated people (only a single dose of a multi-dose vaccine) are considered officially unvaccinated. Also, fully vaccinated people are only considered officially vaccinated at least 14+ days after their last shot. So, in regards to those reports if we assume all 78% of the fully vaccinated are officially labelled as vaccinated, then the other 17% (partially vaccinated) and the remaining 5% fully unvaccinated are considered officially unvaccinated and can account for those intubated/ventilated. AFAIK, no govt body keeps stats on what percentage of the intubated/ventilated are officially vaxxed/unvaxxed. The only way to find out is to get this info directly from the hospital, but they won't release it. So, the question that should be asked to news sources when they release such report should be "what percentage of the intubated/ventillated has received at least one shot". The only report I ever saw based on this distinction was from a hospital in the UK and as far as I can remember 82% of the critical patients had received at least one shot.

Tarmander

82% of the critical patients had received at least one shot.
That's a doozy.

Earlier this year, many people, including myself, started to get the vibe that those who had the vax were getting sick the most. Amazing how often you can trust your gut feeling

Herbie

I need to get good at these equations and up to speed.

I’m Australian, not living there. I have an intelligent authoritarian father who is staunch pro government, pro media, who won’t question anything of think critically.

Anything I say he says is a conspiracy theory which angers me to no end because I can’t even go home, not than I want to in these times. I either have to get smart and sharp about this if just cop it.

Last edited:

burtlancast

AFAIK, no govt body keeps stats on what percentage of the intubated/ventilated are officially vaxxed/unvaxxed. The only way to find out is to get this info directly from the hospital, but they won't release it. So, the question that should be asked to news sources when they release such report should be "what percentage of the intubated/ventillated has received at least one shot". The only report I ever saw based on this distinction was from a hospital in the UK and as far as I can remember 82% of the critical patients had received at least one shot.

This is where the battle is waged now.

Here's some gaslighting from a young french (psychopath ? see the eyes) urgentist, Victor Hong. His statement could almost indict him for breaking the law, and he's getting mudered in the facebook comments.

42643573_2209226322652147_669461474460041216_n.jpg

"3.00: Among hospitalized cases, 100% vaccinated patients are extremely rare: in those rare cases, the great majority have huge co- morbidities which explains why the vaccine cannot fully protect them.

If you aren't vaccinated, i reckon you are "squatting" an hospital bed in my service which could have been awarded to a more deserving (of my care) vaccinated person needing it more.

If you had taken the vaccine, i think you possibly might not have been hospitalized and the bed would have been available for someone else"

As if these Covid patients belonged to HIM and are entering HIS hospital...

Makes you think twice about having anything to do with the "health" system.

Fecebook comment:
"Lna Mss Choquant ses paroles !!! Je pense que sa déontologie laisse à désirer. Donc si je comprends bien selon sa philosophie tout ceux qui se mettent en danger sur la route en conduisant trop vite ne méritent pas d etre soigné( faut laisser la place aux autres ) tout ceux qui n ont pas les moyens ou le temps de consulter un médecin tous les mois ne méritent pas qu on les soigne quand ils sont malades car ils n ont pas pris soin de leur santé avant du coup on les dégage, on trie comme tu dis si bien !! Tes paroles font honte à notre métier de soignant je sais pas ou tu as eu ton diplôme mais à mon avis dans une pochette surprise et parce que t as vu de la lumière !! ..j espere qu il ne viendra pas travailler dans mon hôpital après tout ça car je lui ferai passer sa prise de grosse tête et son manque d empathie !!! Un conseil mon gar ne deviens pas patient car tu regrettas tes paroles !!!! Et les calédoniens ne te méritent pas !!!! Voilà la nouvelle jeune génération de metro !! Écœurant !!!?"

Last edited:

yerrag

It is a play on the definition of "vaccinated". For example, partially vaccinated people (only a single dose of a multi-dose vaccine) are considered officially unvaccinated. Also, fully vaccinated people are only considered officially vaccinated at least 14+ days after their last shot.
Just another definition that's never in the dictionary.

And you can't call these people out for inventing new meanings for words. The word jugglers are free to spit their venom on the public, while those who call them out are muted by censorship. If each deception they manufacture were a tasty dish, I would be enjoying breakfast, lunch, and dinner at their sumptuous buffet daily.

Herbie

This is where the battle is waged now.

Here's some gaslighting from a young french (psychopath ? see the eyes) urgentist, Victor Hong. His statement could almost indict him for breaking the law, and he's getting mudered in the facebook comments.

42643573_2209226322652147_669461474460041216_n.jpg

"3.00: Among hospitalized cases, 100% vaccinated patients are extremely rare: in those rare cases, the great majority have huge co- morbidities which explains why the vaccine cannot fully protect them.

If you aren't vaccinated, i reckon you are "squatting" an hospital bed in my service which could have been awarded to a more deserving (of my care) vaccinated person needing it more.

If you had taken the vaccine, i think you possibly might not have been hospitalized and the bed would have been available for someone else"

As if these Covid patients belonged to HIM and are entering HIS hospital...

Makes you think twice about having anything to do with the "health" system.

Fecebook comment:
"Lna Mss Choquant ses paroles !!! Je pense que sa déontologie laisse à désirer. Donc si je comprends bien selon sa philosophie tout ceux qui se mettent en danger sur la route en conduisant trop vite ne méritent pas d etre soigné( faut laisser la place aux autres ) tout ceux qui n ont pas les moyens ou le temps de consulter un médecin tous les mois ne méritent pas qu on les soigne quand ils sont malades car ils n ont pas pris soin de leur santé avant du coup on les dégage, on trie comme tu dis si bien !! Tes paroles font honte à notre métier de soignant je sais pas ou tu as eu ton diplôme mais à mon avis dans une pochette surprise et parce que t as vu de la lumière !! ..j espere qu il ne viendra pas travailler dans mon hôpital après tout ça car je lui ferai passer sa prise de grosse tête et son manque d empathie !!! Un conseil mon gar ne deviens pas patient car tu regrettas tes paroles !!!! Et les calédoniens ne te méritent pas !!!! Voilà la nouvelle jeune génération de metro !! Écœurant !!!?"

Vaccinated people most certainly need more care lol

burtlancast

They've immediately pulled the video , so here's the file saved: https://easyupload.io/bax56j

"Victor- infirmier au Médipole La dégradation de l-état de santé est très rapide"

Lejeboca

They've immediately pulled the video , so here's the file saved: https://easyupload.io/bax56j

"Victor- infirmier au Médipole La dégradation de l-état de santé est très rapide"

Are you saying that pro-convid videos (i.e., mainstream) also suffer from censorship on Youtube? This is new to me.
I watched the video yesterday and it seemed too video-engineered (especially noticeable at the speed 2x). This is not to take away from your point that Victor is a paid psychopath!

The facebook comment, albeit scathing to him personally as having no heart, misses the major point by comparing nonvaccinated with those breaking the law (speeding e.g.) (!). This seems to me a prevailing attitude in France across BOTH vaxxed or not: That not being vaxxed is law breaking, hence bad behavior,
In no civilized country, there can be a LAW for forced medical interventions. Ppl may be coerced, fooled or willingly agree to medical (exeprimental) procedures but they are not criminals or civil-law breakers in this respect.

burtlancast

Are you saying that pro-convid videos (i.e., mainstream) also suffer from censorship on Youtube? This is new to me.
I watched the video yesterday and it seemed too video-engineered (especially noticeable at the speed 2x). This is not to take away from your point that Victor is a paid psychopath!

The facebook comment, albeit scathing to him personally as having no heart, misses the major point by comparing nonvaccinated with those breaking the law (speeding e.g.) (!). This seems to me a prevailing attitude in France across BOTH vaxxed or not: That not being vaxxed is law breaking, hence bad behavior,
In no civilized country, there can be a LAW for forced medical interventions. Ppl may be coerced, fooled or willingly agree to medical (exeprimental) procedures but they are not criminals or civil-law breakers in this respect.

I suspect the video was pulled because it was too blatant and crude in its intentions to create fear in non vaccinated.

I agree of course with your point about forced medical interventions and France being wrong in their cultural approach to health: this attitude reflects more Russian or Chinese behavior, although the facebook comments prove most people disapprove of Hong's statements.

And make no mistake, 80% of these facebook comments are also made by paid trolls.

Lejeboca

although the facebook comments prove most people disapprove of Hong's statements.

And make no mistake, 80% of these facebook comments are also made by paid trolls.

Yeah, trolls everywhere; so much so that I keep forgetting this. Kind of controlled opposition.

It's a shame for the French approach. Je suis très déçue .

teds

Forum Supporter

They’re actually countering by saying that he made a mistake. That the figure is for unvaccinated patients. Whatever is actually true is unclear but that’s how they’re trying to “fix this”.

OP
rothko

rothko

Can anyone actually find and supply hard statistics & data from regional / state hospitals (systems) that show something similar? If this is happening in Australia it is happening here, or will. If they don't provide the data willingly it should be our job to compile.

OP
rothko

rothko

People need to be more serious about gathering good counter data, being in the streets, political actions. Stop analyzing there narrative, and counter it!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals