MRNA COVID Vaccines Cause More Hospitalizations Than They Prevent

imcoconut

Need to read fully, but results in the abstract are pretty damning. And a lead author, Peter Doshi, is a senior editor at the BMJ. Perhaps public discourse is shifting and it is now allowed to publicly discuss "adverse events". We'll see what happens. I've attached a copy here as well.

Full Link: Serious Adverse Events of Special Interest Following mRNA Vaccination in Randomized Trials

Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an increased risk of serious adverse events of special interest, with an absolute risk increase of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95% CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to 33.8), respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an absolute risk increase of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 (95% CI 2.1 to 22.9). The excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest surpassed the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group in both Pfizer and Moderna trials (2.3 and 6.4 per 10,000 participants, respectively).

@haidut @Regina

Attachments

• SSRN-id4125239.pdf
    290.4 KB · Views: 10

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

tankasnowgod

Need to read fully, but results in the abstract are pretty damning. And a lead author, Peter Doshi, is a senior editor at the BMJ. Perhaps public discourse is shifting and it is now allowed to publicly discuss "adverse events".
Maybe, but Peter Doshi has been one of the biggest critics of the Covid "vaccines" since the get go, at least in the journal world. He criticized the design of of the trials and focus on RRR in November of 2020-

And was calling out anomalies in the Pfizer data back in January 2021-

So this type of study is the type of study that Doshi would do. I'm not sure it's much of a "change" in public discourse.

Kram

I haven't read the study but looks like this was also using data from phase 3 trials so vax effectiveness is even less w/ omicron. What a worthless product.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals