What are your thoughts on legitimacy and the possible causes of if true of those UFO stories, especially ones involving contacts with some chemicals?

Explorer

I just watched this video and it felt fascinating, particularly the part where the woman claims the UFO sprayed some cold liquid which in the daytime reacted to the sun and burned her skin, I wonder which of the known

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cBNQGHlaIo

Which of those stories do you believe to be true? If you believe them to be true what could be the cause in your opinion - extraterrestrials, advanced technologies being tested by someone/something or something else? Also, it seems like those direct contact style UFOs cases are more common in post/-anglosphere countries e.g. USA, UK, Australia, Zimbabwe (Aerial school incident), and so on

Regina

I just watched this video and it felt fascinating, particularly the part where the woman claims the UFO sprayed some cold liquid which in the daytime reacted to the sun and burned her skin, I wonder which of the known

Which of those stories do you believe to be true? If you believe them to be true what could be the cause in your opinion - extraterrestrials, advanced technologies being tested by someone/something or something else? Also, it seems like those direct contact style UFOs cases are more common in post/-anglosphere countries e.g. USA, UK, Australia, Zimbabwe (Aerial school incident), and so on

Don't know. This thing was hovering over my neighborhood to other night with an extremely wide beam of light and was spraying something. I screeched my brakes and jumped out to see it and take a picture. It turned off the beam and zoomed away but continued spraying.
Though my assumption is it just garden variety military operation/genocide/experiment of some sort.

wtf.jpg

OP
E

Explorer

Don't know. This thing was hovering over my neighborhood to other night with an extremely wide beam of light and was spraying something. I screeched my brakes and jumped out to see it and take a picture. It turned off the beam and zoomed away but continued spraying.
Though my assumption is it just garden variety military operation/genocide/experiment of some sort.

View attachment 31012
That is very odd and creepy indeed, as I said it seems to happen mostly in USA and highly developed nations so could be human created program of some sort, rarely hear of anything "advanced" like this happening in eastern europe for example

frannybananny

That is very odd and creepy indeed, as I said it seems to happen mostly in USA and highly developed nations so could be human created program of some sort, rarely hear of anything "advanced" like this happening in eastern europe for example
Gov spraying, as in chem trails, has been going on for decades...but probably the chemicals being used are much more profound and potent now instead of just barium and aluminum....maybe Covid related?

Regina

I don't understand this...you mean mosquito release to promote diseases like malaria? Or releasing infertile mosquitos to curb any offspring?
No clue.
I can't get into the minds of the TPTB.
But after zero mosquitoes all year, there is currently an infestation. Off season?
Zero mosquitoes all summer. Sudden mosquitoes in winter?

frannybananny

No clue.
I can't get into the minds of the TPTB.
But after zero mosquitoes all year, there is currently an infestation. Off season?
Zero mosquitoes all summer. Sudden mosquitoes in winter?
Well, in California we aren't seeing that. At least not in the rural areas....maybe they are just spraying the big cities with something. Are you in the city?

Veritas IV

OP there was a time here in the US where many people would tell such stories just for attention. There are tons of them that never made it farther than the local newspaper. Am not saying that about the ones in your video, i was a bit intrigued, the problem is the examples are old enough where there's no feasible way of proving them.

Also note that everyone has a recording device in their hands nowadays ... so where have all of the Reptilians and Grays gone? Supposed contact was more common decades ago whereas nowadays it's more about flashing lights etc etc etc.

I do believe something exists, somewhere, somehow, but I wouldn't place much emphasis on old stories except perhaps the ones with credible witnesses whose reputations or careers were at stake.

Gov spraying, as in chem trails, has been going on for decades...but probably the chemicals being used are much more profound and potent now instead of just barium and aluminum....maybe Covid related?

For "weather modification" it's more than just barium and aluminum, though in California the aluminum is bad enough where affected crop trees can no longer uptake nutrients and look dehydrated due to their roots being clogged with it.

Check out this activist's website, she seems very reasonable in her assertions: http://agriculturedefensecoalition.org/
- The video on the first page is very informative, edit: found it on Youtube:

View: https://youtu.be/L5is16A8pfw

Also, i've noticed many people hate the word "chem trails" and will immmediately doubt your sanity for discussing it. So i've begun to use words like weather modification, crop dusting & pest control, foliage defoliation etc. depending on context.

And a special gift of a website for all of you, it's like a bizarre Wikipedia for conspiracy theories. The only issue is, many of them are not conspiracies or theories but a collection of old news articles:
It's an old un-secured website but it's well known and i've never had any issues visiting there. Enjoy.

frannybananny

OP there was a time here in the US where many people would tell such stories just for attention. There are tons of them that never made it farther than the local newspaper. Am not saying that about the ones in your video, i was a bit intrigued, the problem is the examples are old enough where there's no feasible way of proving them.

Also note that everyone has a recording device in their hands nowadays ... so where have all of the Reptilians and Grays gone? Supposed contact was more common decades ago whereas nowadays it's more about flashing lights etc etc etc.

I do believe something exists, somewhere, somehow, but I wouldn't place much emphasis on old stories except perhaps the ones with credible witnesses whose reputations or careers were at stake.

For "weather modification" it's more than just barium and aluminum, though in California the aluminum is bad enough where affected crop trees can no longer uptake nutrients and look dehydrated due to their roots being clogged with it.

Check out this activist's website, she seems very reasonable in her assertions: http://agriculturedefensecoalition.org/
- The video on the first page is very informative, edit: found it on Youtube:

View: https://youtu.be/L5is16A8pfw

Also, i've noticed many people hate the word "chem trails" and will immmediately doubt your sanity for discussing it. So i've begun to use words like weather modification, crop dusting & pest control, foliage defoliation etc. depending on context.

And a special gift of a website for all of you, it's like a bizarre Wikipedia for conspiracy theories. The only issue is, many of them are not conspiracies or theories but a collection of old news articles:
It's an old un-secured website but it's well known and i've never had any issues visiting there. Enjoy.

Thank you for that video on weather modification.

Dutchie

Spraying stuff on people to harm them.... that's not being done by extraterastrials.
There are indeed several alien races hovering in our skies, but they're looking out for us and trying to help our planet.
Species like Pleiadians, Arcturians, Sirians, Andromedans are far more advanced than us and they try to help us (as long as it doesn't interfere with our free will).

It's true that decades ago Grays used to abduct people, but that hasn't happened anymore after the early 00's. Thanks to above mentioned species, who kind of 'patrolled the neighborhood' and sent them back from where they came from.

Veritas IV

Spraying stuff on people to harm them.... that's not being done by extraterastrials.
There are indeed several alien races hovering in our skies, but they're looking out for us and trying to help our planet.
Species like Pleiadians, Arcturians, Sirians, Andromedans are far more advanced than us and they try to help us (as long as it doesn't interfere with our free will).

It's true that decades ago Grays used to abduct people, but that hasn't happened anymore after the early 00's. Thanks to above mentioned species, who kind of 'patrolled the neighborhood' and sent them back from where they came from.
Your first sentence makes a lot of sense, i hadn't thought of that, and there's a very good chance it's true. Doing the math, who is more likely to spray harmful substances on a human, an alien or a fellow human? And unless the alleged victims are lying, then you've likely answered the OP's question.

As for the rest of your passage. Declaring certain statements as "fact" leaves a person open to the most common response of doubters .... Where's the proof? We wouldn't be able to provide much for them except some scant "evidence" that they would surely dismiss.

But otherwise, thank you for the follow-up info, it gives me more topics to quench the reading habit. I like both non-fiction and sci-fi :D

At the end of this short video UFOs are mentioned. Lets just say 'rich man's trick' comes to mind

In 1994 160 Nations Agreed to Reduce the World Population to 800 Million by 2030​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7JIUDl9ZIFHP/

I wouldn't blindly believe the narrator but, son of a gun, he mentions a couple of things that deserve follow-up research.

Keep up the appearance of "UFO's" as another potential way to instill fear, sounds familiar lol... And the blurb about holograms, i wonder how well we can actually project them? Can they be used in certain types of skies and look legit 3D? Will look up Hologram tech soon. Thanks for the lead.

Thank you for that video on weather modification.
You're very welcome.

Dutchie

Your first sentence makes a lot of sense, i hadn't thought of that, and there's a very good chance it's true. Doing the math, who is more likely to spray harmful substances on a human, an alien or a fellow human? And unless the alleged victims are lying, then you've likely answered the OP's question.

As for the rest of your passage. Declaring certain statements as "fact" leaves a person open to the most common response of doubters .... Where's the proof? We wouldn't be able to provide much for them except some scant "evidence" that they would surely dismiss.

But otherwise, thank you for the follow-up info, it gives me more topics to quench the reading habit. I like both non-fiction and sci-fi :D

I wouldn't blindly believe the narrator but, son of a gun, he mentions a couple of things that deserve follow-up research.

Keep up the appearance of "UFO's" as another potential way to instill fear, sounds familiar lol... And the blurb about holograms, i wonder how well we can actually project them? Can they be used in certain types of skies and look legit 3D? Will look up Hologram tech soon. Thanks for the lead.

You're very welcome.
Hmm, I've seen it being mentioned on a Dutch podcast that during (and onwards) WW2 the nazis were experimenting with building ufos themselves. So, in light of that, it seems more plausible to me that the people trying to 'take over the world/humanity' are behind this.....

As for the proof.....there are many channelings out there being done with various species.
But you're right.....people focussed on hard facts will dismiss these kinds of messages. I guess,that comes down to believing.....when I first heard/read about it, it just resonated in my heart....so yeah,not really scientific?

PS. I know there's this Dutch engineer/professor, Coen Vermeeren, who recently released this book about various ufo cases. I haven't read it myself yet, but going off some podcast interviews he did, I'm guessing you might find that interesting.?

P

Peatness

You're very welcome.
All conspiracy theories must be taken with a pinch of salt but I am beginning to think that it's all a matter of time

Lilac

A couple of years ago, I read a recommendation for the book The Day After Roswell by someone whose opinion I respected. The book is purportedly by a former military man who was an eyewitness of a crashed space craft and alien technology. I didn't know what to think after reading the book. The author sounded sincere and fairly believable. A long while after that, though, I read an explication of the book: It was disinformation seeded to lay out the narrative for the time when "they" want to roll out the alien-invasion fake. That made plenty of sense to me.

How would a former military ever be allowed to disclose top-secret info of aliens in a mass-publication book? That would never happen.

Veritas IV

Hmm, I've seen it being mentioned on a Dutch podcast that during (and onwards) WW2 the nazis were experimenting with building ufos themselves. So, in light of that, it seems more plausible to me that the people trying to 'take over the world/humanity' are behind this.....

As for the proof.....there are many channelings out there being done with various species.
But you're right.....people focussed on hard facts will dismiss these kinds of messages. I guess,that comes down to believing.....when I first heard/read about it, it just resonated in my heart....so yeah,not really scientific?

PS. I know there's this Dutch engineer/professor, Coen Vermeeren, who recently released this book about various ufo cases. I haven't read it myself yet, but going off some podcast interviews he did, I'm guessing you might find that interesting.?
A couple of years ago, I read a recommendation for the book The Day After Roswell by someone whose opinion I respected. The book is purportedly by a former military man who was an eyewitness of a crashed space craft and alien technology. I didn't know what to think after reading the book. The author sounded sincere and fairly bel.

ievable. A long while after that, though, I read an explication of the book: It was disinformation seeded to lay out the narrative for the time when "they" want to roll out the alien-invasion fake. That made plenty of sense to me.

How would a former military ever be allowed to disclose top-secret info of aliens in a mass-publication book? That would never happen.
Will address both in this post.

Have you seen Haidut's post from a couple of years back? X-rays, Nuclear Fusion Are Electromagnetic Phenomena, Can Be Created At Home

What a rabbit hole we've found ourselves in. Much of this may just be a created narrative foisted upon us. Going back to the math i was referring to before, who is most likely responsible behind shenanigans of decades past, humans or aliens? Just playing the odds, what answer would it lead you to? Another possible control mechanism, a bit too fantastic for the general public to believe though and it's hard to truly fake an invasion. But that's ok because they had a virus present itself as an opportunity instead, and what a control mechanism it's turned out to be.

As for "nazi tech" ..... well, it turns out in the waning days of the third reich, their last money was funnelled into multi-national industry. And their scientists were funnelled through Operation Paperclip to the detriment of host nations that accepted them. US Govt and intelligence services protected them and the industries they worked in ie; medical, tech, other sciences, universities. This new dynamic distorted and corrupted everything. No one could oppose these groups because of the support they enjoyed, they further corrupted what was already dirty, good guys didn't stand a chance and most whistleblowers were first discouraged then punished. This nonsense has helped influence and shape the events that have led us to where we are today.

This is not to say that aliens don't exist by the way, but it's hard separating facts from narratives so they all end up being lumped in together. I do think we are slowly getting get one step closer to the truth in the meantime. Let's see what the future has in store for us.

JamesGatz

At the end of this short video UFOs are mentioned. Lets just say 'rich man's trick' comes to mind

In 1994 160 Nations Agreed to Reduce the World Population to 800 Million by 2030​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7JIUDl9ZIFHP/

Great vid - I always found it interesting they have been pushing the UFO stuff on the media recently - made me think what they are planning by releasing this information - I wish I had a couple more years before the apocalypse kicks off I am not quiet ready as of yet

P

Peatness

Great vid - I always found it interesting they have been pushing the UFO stuff on the media recently - made me think what they are planning by releasing this information - I wish I had a couple more years before the apocalypse kicks off I am not quiet ready as of yet
I feel your pain. I will never be ready for what's coming

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom