What are your thoughts on legitimacy and the possible causes of if true of those UFO stories, especially ones involving contacts with some chemicals?

K

Kayaker

Well some people have had experiences that indicate the occupants do more than observe. If they are just observing then they could do that thousands of miles away.

I used to see ufos over and near Selfridge when i lived near the base. My grandfather took a photo of a UFO like the Trent photo back in i think 1955 of a ufo that kept flying around the house in daylight in Detroit city of all places.

Other people have experiences with the so called grey aliens. Being a physicist i look for scientific and logical facts to UFO reports and if people are making all these stories up then somehow they are getting subtleties of physics right without even knowing it. Same for the abduction reports.... I don't see how large groups of science illiterate people grasp subtle physics facts when making up stuff out of thin air. Not possible.
Well, bless us with your knowledge. What are they shaped like and have you seen the small round ones? I've seen one mentioned in an old book and people in different countries have seen them, although they move so unusually, such as making angled corners while at high speed. There was an airforce report of one like that speeding past a plane and changing colors, and another of one crashing into the ocean. I think they are more common in Europe.

As for the Grays, what physics details did they get right about them?

Veritas IV

Well you made the claim that other species watch over earth so I'm asking for evidence.
It took me a while but i've found something. Interesting read imho, take a look:

Sounds like they were trying to "watch over" the humans, but had the tables on them instead, pesky schoolkids, lol.

There are indeed several alien races hovering in our skies, but they're looking out for us and trying to help our planet.
Species like Pleiadians, Arcturians, Sirians, Andromedans are far more advanced than us and they try to help us (as long as it doesn't interfere with our free will).

It's true that decades ago Grays used to abduct people, but that hasn't happened anymore after the early 00's. Thanks to above mentioned species, who kind of 'patrolled the neighborhood' and sent them back from where they came from.
I saw the above article and remembered this post. It says they were 3ft tall, big eyes, super skinny, long black hair.

Oh, and i managed to see my friends plasmoid video again, he claims it was cut off right before they did some push pull maneuvers then quietly disappeared. I wouldn't be surprised if it were something man made but nothing like a typical drone though.

I used to see ufos over and near Selfridge when i lived near the base. My grandfather took a photo of a UFO like the Trent photo back in i think 1955 of a ufo that kept flying around the house in daylight in Detroit city of all places.
Not sure if you've seen the following site before, my hunch was you are likely more qualified to judge the possible authenticity of it's contents:

Herbie

The most logical thing about abductions is people going into a state of lucid hallucinations caused by stress and having these experiences.

This perspective comes from when I went to the amazon jungle and drank a powerful psychedelic drink where I left my body and travelled to another planet with completly different flora and fauna to here and met wise entities who were celebrating that made it there at such a young age, I don't know if its real or imagined but the experience was as real and lucid as being here on Earth.

Gov spraying, as in chem trails, has been going on for decades...but probably the chemicals being used are much more profound and potent now instead of just barium and aluminum....maybe Covid related?
I don’t quite understand the government spraying theories. I can understand the idea of altering the weather, but anything past that I can’t see because it would also affect the people that would be doing the spraying?

mm33

Forum Supporter
I don’t quite understand the government spraying theories. I can understand the idea of altering the weather, but anything past that I can’t see because it would also affect the people that would be doing the spraying?
Hey R&R check out Elena Freeland she’s written a few books on this very detailed with lots of citations footnotes etc. Dark Journalist has interviewed her several times over the years. Most of his interviews are still on YouTube not sure all with Elena are. Her books are very enlightening but also disheartening as it shows the lengths the military/spy agencies will go to control populations

Hey R&R check out Elena Freeland she’s written a few books on this very detailed with lots of citations footnotes etc. Dark Journalist has interviewed her several times over the years. Most of his interviews are still on YouTube not sure all with Elena are. Her books are very enlightening but also disheartening as it shows the lengths the military/spy agencies will go to control populations
Thanks for the info :)

JamesGatz

If aliens are real and here - they are being kept in DUMBS and are in partnership with the NWO - allowed to run experiments on people

If they aren't - the simulated alien effect is merely an intelligence project (the military has all aspects of "alien technology" to simulate UFO's, a beam that rises someone to a ship to simulate an abduction, etc.)

I'd say there is a 50/50 chance of either scenario being true or better yet BOTH being true

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom