10 Covid-Skeptic Memes to Get You Through the Day...We need some humor!

Peatful

4EE81337-07E2-42EE-B9E9-CD7F91FF74B3.png

Rafe

View: https://twitter.com/MiNopinions/status/1479973858371330048

That steampunk gas mask. I admit I wouldn’t mind wearing that into a crowd of vaxxed. With a shield & sword.

OP
B

Braveheart

Those who won't touch twitter or can't are missing the twitter posts....

K

Kayaker

Those who won't touch twitter or can't are missing the twitter posts....
Twitter links generate previews on mobile for me, but not on desktop. I just see the link. Bitchute and youtube show up, for some reason Twitter doesn't.

Perry Staltic

Twitter links generate previews on mobile for me, but not on desktop. I just see the link. Bitchute and youtube show up, for some reason Twitter doesn't.

I used to only see the link for twitter posts, but I disabled script blocking. Perhaps your desktop browser is blocking twitter scripts

I want one of these buttons!!
View attachment 23043
I love how the media is so forgiving of these idiots once they support their agenda...wasn't this the guy that had a monopoly on the software industry (which to some was considered inferior to Apple for years...) to the point where the Bush administration basically intervened to protect them from antitrust laws? And now he's the savior for all of us?

K

Kayaker

I used to only see the link for twitter posts, but I disabled script blocking. Perhaps your desktop browser is blocking twitter scripts
I indeed have a script blocker. However, disabling it globally only makes "loading tweet..." appear instead of the actual tweet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals