10 Things We Have Learned During the Covid Coup

grithin

These points might be useful for the very obtuse, but they are mostly flawed and were apparent prior to COVID for anyone with eyes and a brain (not most people).

1: Our political system is hopelessly corrupt.
It's not the system. The constitution still remains the supreme law of the land. The system is still a constitutionally bound set of states, with independent county sheriffs, all of which can be individually held responsible, It's the people that are hopeless.

2: Democracy is a sham. It has been a sham for a very long time.
To make this statement, you have to be dumb enough to think the American system was ever primarily about democracy. The American system is a republic built on natural rights under the concept of Natural Law.

3: The system will stop at nothing to hold on to its power and, if possible, increase its levels of control and exploitation.
This is also pretty dumb. The system isn't doing anything to "hold on to its power", instead, those in power are constantly doing things to increase their power.

4: So-called radical movements are usually nothing of the sort. From whatever direction they claim to attack the system, they are just pretending to do so, and serve to channel discontent in directions which are harmless to the power clique and even useful to its agendas.
Also dumb. BLM doesn't pretend to attack businesses. BLM also doesn't channel discontent, it creates it. Here, I will rephrase this so it is not dumb: Radical groups are tools used by elitists to destroy competition and resistance.

6: Most people in our society are cowards
Not really a matter of cowardice. More a combination of a huge amount of ignorant people, and a large amount of people who benefit from the system and want to retain the benefit.

I could go on, but my amusement here is finished.

Nemo

These points might be useful for the very obtuse, but they are mostly flawed and were apparent prior to COVID for anyone with eyes and a brain (not most people).

You basically just restated the article, grithin.

grithin

You basically just restated the article, grithin.

Yes, my corrections of the flaws of the points of the article are below each of the quotes. But you could say, basically, I wrote down some English words.

On a less obtuse matter, the key take away from COVID for me has been:

virtually every country reacted in the same authoritarian, anti scientific, anti economic manner.

yerrag

It's not the system. The constitution still remains the supreme law of the land. The system is still a constitutionally bound set of states, with independent county sheriffs, all of which can be individually held responsible, It's the people that are hopeless.
People are just sheep with diplomas. They have the same brain matter.

grithin

Since I'm back to looking at this thread, I'll note another flaw of one of the points in the article

8: Police are not servants of the public but servants of a powerful and extremely wealthy minority which seeks to control and exploit the public for its own narrow and greedy interests.

This is also dumb in it's over simplification. To what extent police serve the interests of a greedy few through exploitation depends on the laws and the local hierarchy (is the chief corrupt, is the mayor corrupt? What is the culture in the city?). The bigger issues are:
1. laws and local hierarchy have been allowed to become corrupted. Police wouldn't enforce mask mandates unless they were tasked with enforcing them - and that translates to who you elected mayor, governor, etc.
2. all police officers are unhonorable. Here's a script I wrote some time back that explains this:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dHe-A6C9txQ/

yerrag

Since I'm back to looking at this thread, I'll note another flaw of one of the points in the article

This is also dumb in it's over simplification. To what extent police serve the interests of a greedy few through exploitation depends on the laws and the local hierarchy (is the chief corrupt, is the mayor corrupt? What is the culture in the city?). The bigger issues are:
1. laws and local hierarchy have been allowed to become corrupted. Police wouldn't enforce mask mandates unless they were tasked with enforcing them - and that translates to who you elected mayor, governor, etc.
2. all police officers are unhonorable. Here's a script I wrote some time back that explains this:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dHe-A6C9txQ/

this comes down to who buys the bacon and not biting the hand that buys the bacon.

since policemen, as is most of Americans, live basically a hand to mouth existence, it makes them subservient to the bacon buyer.

the bacon buyer is the one who uses the military to enforce acceptance of a mickey mouse currency, and who uses this currency to buy the bacon.

failutre to follow orders means no bacon. no bacon means you're homeless, and you're divorced also. and you don't get to buy drugs from the legal drug pusher for free or at a huge discount.

so while you mention police, I say they are just the same as us.

this is the system. but yes, at the bigger picture level, we the people allowed this system to take root. now it is very difficult to uproot it as it will crash down hard on you when you do.

desiderata

grithin

Please read "the basic laws of human stupidity" and you will know why.
A rather dumb book, especially as it relates to this thread. The IQ necessary to grasp corruption isn't very high. The problem isn't that most people are stupid, the problem is that most people are one or more of:
1. uncritical; particularly in areas relating to state merit - tending to be consequent to state run education
2. paradigmed: geniuses can do stupid things b/c they have accepted bad models
3. stuck in a system of benefit: Ex: you don't tend to complain that welfare is a form of theft from others if you are receiving welfare

I could negate each of the laws in the book, but unlike the rest of this post, it wouldn't amuse me to do so.

Nemo

A rather dumb book, especially as it relates to this thread. The IQ necessary to grasp corruption isn't very high. The problem isn't that most people are stupid, the problem is that most people are one or more of:
1. uncritical; particularly in areas relating to state merit - tending to be consequent to state run education
2. paradigmed: geniuses can do stupid things b/c they have accepted bad models
3. stuck in a system of benefit: Ex: you don't tend to complain that welfare is a form of theft from others if you are receiving welfare

I could negate each of the laws in the book, but unlike the rest of this post, it wouldn't amuse me to do so.

Grithin, you're a tough nut to crack.

Ben.

More a combination of a huge amount of ignorant people, and a large amount of people who benefit from the system and want to retain the benefit.

This is what i've been thinking. I feel as if not many people see that.

grithin

This is what i've been thinking. I feel as if not many people see that.

Yes. On that note, something else lacking from the OP article:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1m69weFSILU/

Note the part about doctors.

All systems, organizations, people will advertise their beneficence and hide their maleficence. You combine this with a designed ignorance of evil (terrible child raising via standard education), and you get people completely oblivious to how society is composed of a bunch of cancerous cartels vigorously defended by their benefiting members (like doctors).

Missenger

BLM is a radical movement. Did you read their mission statement?
I don't care what a paid banker bolshevist negroid protesting group represents when all they do is copy bolshevist movements from other ruined shithole caucasoid colonies.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals